Pages:
Author

Topic: Now Everyone is buying - page 2. (Read 8595 times)

legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
September 04, 2016, 09:33:03 AM
Is everyone seriously buying bitcoins right now i dont think that is true because the price of not really trustable to buy right now because they are saying that the price will drop allot so if you wait a couple of weeks it will be better to buy them over then.
now is the right moment. bitcoin experienced a positive trend increase. I think prices will continue to rise and are higher. bitcoin rise will continue and make the exchange market more attractive. we wait, there will be more people who buy bitcoin this week.
Positive way always come many times in a few month but we always stuck closer to $600, i don't think this is a right time to buy bitcoin maybe better wait to see the price can touch $600.

It already touched the $600 level on most of the exchanges, beside Bitstamp as that exchange peaked at $598.64. People should have bought before this increase happened. There is no need to wait for the price to go up to start buying as result. It makes you miss out on profits.

a lot people always buy when an increase has started. these people don't have the balls to buy when the price is being dumped down or in times the price is barely moving. it's mainly because they see an increasing price as confirmation that the price will go up.
Activity: 472
Merit: 250
September 04, 2016, 09:07:26 AM
It is always now or never when it comes to Bitcoins;
Think about how much it was just about a year ago;
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
September 04, 2016, 05:18:11 AM
Is everyone seriously buying bitcoins right now i dont think that is true because the price of not really trustable to buy right now because they are saying that the price will drop allot so if you wait a couple of weeks it will be better to buy them over then.
now is the right moment. bitcoin experienced a positive trend increase. I think prices will continue to rise and are higher. bitcoin rise will continue and make the exchange market more attractive. we wait, there will be more people who buy bitcoin this week.
Positive way always come many times in a few month but we always stuck closer to $600, i don't think this is a right time to buy bitcoin maybe better wait to see the price can touch $600.

I think you should buy now dont wait $600 because you will miss a lot of profits . Tho the $600 is near but we cant assure that it will be touch on that price we know that bitcoin is unstable and it always surprises us so dont wait. There are lot of possibilities that will be happening.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
September 04, 2016, 05:15:00 AM

It already touched the $600 level on most of the exchanges, beside Bitstamp as that exchange peaked at $598.64. People should have bought before this increase happened. There is no need to wait for the price to go up to start buying as result. It makes you miss out on profits.

It do reached already $600 mark price again which i saw it would be continous  in upcoming days or weeks. Its  the exact time to buy more bitcoin since the price is   slowly increasing as of now. If you are a trader then for sure its really an opportunity to buy as of now todays price would be  ideal.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
September 04, 2016, 05:06:59 AM

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Me, myself and I
September 04, 2016, 04:05:54 AM
Activity: 756
Merit: 294
September 04, 2016, 03:49:45 AM
It looks like everyone and their grandma's are SELLING!!! From CNY 3874 to CNY 3774 within the last hour.
There is literally any news to back up this selling frenzy. It is not nothing but market being ambiguous.
I suspect it is because there is strong Ether pump going right now. But BTC price won't drop below $550 this is current floor. And soon it will jump to $600.

What strong Ether pump are you talking about? I don't see any of the Ether coins get pumped at all. They are just moving like they are always doing.
Yes. Some people just tend to make these weird assumptions when BTC seems like it is dropping or being dumped.
Just another average daw for bitcoin IMO. I know bitcoin will easily be sitting steady towards $600 by end of this year. Even $1000 also will be possible based on supporting incidents like US election and China economy reforming.

We don't really have to worry investing to bitcoins whether in its low and high price because bitcoin is established and all has a very big potential because of the concept and its features. There are also many people using and are benefiting from bitcoin - not to mention big investors investing to bitcoins. I mean, it is all good to invest in bitcoins. Lastly, all of the other cryptocurrencies tend to be bought and exchange through bitcoin - which signals that bitcoin in the king of cryptocurrencies.
yap if you bitcoin at lower point but for this time not worth to buy bitcoin even i know the price has rise a little and the price not always go into one side.
We dont know if the price will continues to increase but if you buy right now and the price goes down you can not still lose because you can be still wait that the price will increase again more high..  but the problem when it takes a long time again if the price is decrease again.

Every low price of  bitcoin is  an opportunity for us bitcoin users to buy more.  I t would surely move up since as we witness that the price is  slowly spiking  up again. If there are  more users would  bought bitcoins  then price would surely go up.   Decreasing bitcoins price would be  hard   unless if theres another incident  would  happen like on  bitfinex.

If you have full trust that bitcoin will rise its price then, you can buy bitcoins in a regular basis now whether the price is high or low. There is no stopping - that is how long term investment shall be. The price of bitcoin now is very ideal since it has a lot of potential and will surely spike its price in few years from now. Well, that is just my own personal opinion though.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
September 04, 2016, 03:45:44 AM
It looks like everyone and their grandma's are SELLING!!! From CNY 3874 to CNY 3774 within the last hour.
There is literally any news to back up this selling frenzy. It is not nothing but market being ambiguous.
I suspect it is because there is strong Ether pump going right now. But BTC price won't drop below $550 this is current floor. And soon it will jump to $600.

What strong Ether pump are you talking about? I don't see any of the Ether coins get pumped at all. They are just moving like they are always doing.
Yes. Some people just tend to make these weird assumptions when BTC seems like it is dropping or being dumped.
Just another average daw for bitcoin IMO. I know bitcoin will easily be sitting steady towards $600 by end of this year. Even $1000 also will be possible based on supporting incidents like US election and China economy reforming.

We don't really have to worry investing to bitcoins whether in its low and high price because bitcoin is established and all has a very big potential because of the concept and its features. There are also many people using and are benefiting from bitcoin - not to mention big investors investing to bitcoins. I mean, it is all good to invest in bitcoins. Lastly, all of the other cryptocurrencies tend to be bought and exchange through bitcoin - which signals that bitcoin in the king of cryptocurrencies.
yap if you bitcoin at lower point but for this time not worth to buy bitcoin even i know the price has rise a little and the price not always go into one side.
We dont know if the price will continues to increase but if you buy right now and the price goes down you can not still lose because you can be still wait that the price will increase again more high..  but the problem when it takes a long time again if the price is decrease again.

Every low price of  bitcoin is  an opportunity for us bitcoin users to buy more.  I t would surely move up since as we witness that the price is  slowly spiking  up again. If there are  more users would  bought bitcoins  then price would surely go up.   Decreasing bitcoins price would be  hard   unless if theres another incident  would  happen like on  bitfinex.
legendary
Activity: 1162
September 04, 2016, 12:29:35 AM
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
September 03, 2016, 07:56:34 PM

Activity: 518
September 03, 2016, 07:39:35 PM

Activity: 756
Merit: 294
September 03, 2016, 03:32:49 PM

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
September 03, 2016, 12:51:18 PM

legendary
Activity: 896
September 03, 2016, 11:28:27 AM
I would not be surprised if price was around or above $600 the first few months of 2017.  
So if you have the money, and can buy some coins in the $550-570 range the last few weeks, you will probably do well.  
I don't see the price dropping that much, and if something happens, it could certainly jump back up to the $700 range.
prices will continue to rise. even for several years to occur, continue a steady increase. although not too big, but I am grateful. I better get the price to rise slightly. than getting high prices then fell once.

a lot people say that the price has gone down, and is now considered boring by these people. they however don't look at long term charts where it's clearly visible that we are going up nicely. they don't see that since they only focus on the short term. it's a nice gradual increase that took us years to build. it's better to have a slower but much more sustainable growth, than peaks where you can count the days till it vaninishes into hot air.
Activity: 686
September 03, 2016, 06:35:19 AM

I haven't seen anyone talking like this that the price will get more down any further.
Do you think it will go below $500? Because I don't think so. It will get back to where it was, it only fell down due to dump by hackers.

Yeah I don't see price going below $500 in next few weeks as price is above $570 level and its predicted that it will rise in coming months, so thinking of that I am buying some coins at this stage.

everyone know this, so everyone will buy and the price will increase in the upcoming months, i can see it already, i'm buying few bitcoin, for the next rise that is expected later this year

yes i also think the end of the year at least there will be an increase, I believe the price could be increased by at least 10-50 dollars, or more likely it was excellent. I have bought and preparing for this, I really have a strong conviction about this.

Yup its better not to sell our coins right now and hold them for the later as price is expected to go higher by the year end so I think till then we should keep on buying bitcoins.

If you can risk that much well you can actually do that thing and hold as long as you can if yoy really believe that theirs another bubble will be happen for bitcoins price for this year or upcoming, but for me it only depends on situation wheter when i sell my coins since i don't usually hold for long months its because my decision to sell it is depend on my needs, and mostly i only hodl if halving event is nearly happen.

Why do people expect the price to rise later this year? Isn't halving over?
legendary
Activity: 1162
September 03, 2016, 05:25:31 AM
I would not be surprised if price was around or above $600 the first few months of 2017. 
So if you have the money, and can buy some coins in the $550-570 range the last few weeks, you will probably do well. 
I don't see the price dropping that much, and if something happens, it could certainly jump back up to the $700 range.
prices will continue to rise. even for several years to occur, continue a steady increase. although not too big, but I am grateful. I better get the price to rise slightly. than getting high prices then fell once.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
September 03, 2016, 12:11:44 AM
On yobit exchange I am seeing that there is a long list of buy and after 20 to 30 buy I am seeing one sell,

I think now everyone has been started to buy bitcoin , I think the same will be on all other exchanges also!!
it may be coincidence at that time when you look at at yobit . i think at that time the rate has been fall down so many of them ordered to buy the bitcoins to hold and get profit in future .
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
September 03, 2016, 12:07:40 AM
After touching 750 $, and then falling 550 $ its normal for most people to buy coins now when price is down, other with coins in their wallets are holding coins for future when price touch some higher price.
I'm also holding my coins for some future rise, I don't plan to give my coins for this price now. At least 700 $ and on that price I will think about selling or I will wait more. I'm confident in some rise before new year, I will not buy but I will earn and try to make some profit with gambling before that rise.

I think that a good number of people have already done their buying. They are now waiting for some action. And those that haven't been buying, they most likely wait for the price to go up before buying some coins. These people never buy when the price goes down or in a stagnant period. They are the kind of people buying the price up for us.  Tongue
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
September 02, 2016, 11:36:42 PM

I haven't seen anyone talking like this that the price will get more down any further.
Do you think it will go below $500? Because I don't think so. It will get back to where it was, it only fell down due to dump by hackers.

Yeah I don't see price going below $500 in next few weeks as price is above $570 level and its predicted that it will rise in coming months, so thinking of that I am buying some coins at this stage.

everyone know this, so everyone will buy and the price will increase in the upcoming months, i can see it already, i'm buying few bitcoin, for the next rise that is expected later this year

yes i also think the end of the year at least there will be an increase, I believe the price could be increased by at least 10-50 dollars, or more likely it was excellent. I have bought and preparing for this, I really have a strong conviction about this.

Yup its better not to sell our coins right now and hold them for the later as price is expected to go higher by the year end so I think till then we should keep on buying bitcoins.

If you can risk that much well you can actually do that thing and hold as long as you can if yoy really believe that theirs another bubble will be happen for bitcoins price for this year or upcoming, but for me it only depends on situation wheter when i sell my coins since i don't usually hold for long months its because my decision to sell it is depend on my needs, and mostly i only hodl if halving event is nearly happen.

It really depends  on people  preference  on how  he would manage or handle  his bitcoin. Maybe some would hold for  long time and some  just hold for a short period of time. As you said  you spent sometimes of your coins for your needs well we have a same situation where i somehow spend small partitions of  my bitcoin  on my needs.
and i guess if wiser enough if you buy btc now try using it first into alt trading while waiting for it to grow, as we knew that bitcoin was already an investment but exploring more possible ways to grow it is another thing to consider, buy now and wait for sure it will grow up again make a use of it while you are waiting do this from time to time sure earnings for us.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
September 02, 2016, 09:58:41 PM

It really depends  on people  preference  on how  he would manage or handle  his bitcoin. Maybe some would hold for  long time and some  just hold for a short period of time. As you said  you spent sometimes of your coins for your needs well we have a same situation where i somehow spend small partitions of  my bitcoin  on my needs.
Pages:
Jump to: