Pages:
Author

Topic: Now Everyone is buying - page 7. (Read 8595 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
July 29, 2016, 11:51:38 AM
The price could rise more after the halving, maybe even 12 months after the halving. That happened in 2013.

If the price in fact happens to show a good price increase in the coming months, or even next year, then it has nothing to do with the block halving. It will be a normal upwards price movement. Just forget about the block halving for now. It's history.
i also agree with you halving is just a perception from now on because it is not the real reason why price is keep jumping up it is really the demands and those players who keeps on using it and trading the coin. hoping it will grow more,.

that is right. The driving force behind the bitcoin price is the adoption of the bitcoin. The more people use it, the higher the price.

but nowadays I am seeing a constancy in the demand and supply as I am not seeing any big pumps and dumps and there is a long lived stability, I think we have to promote bitcoin to other people also so that the demand of it increase and with that the price of it will increase.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
July 29, 2016, 11:25:43 AM
I think at the moment, the price of the bitcoin will not rise much in the short time. Many people are buying the Ethereum.

Traders are still excited about the Ethereum at the moment. After a few more months, they will come back to bitcoin.

traders are excited about all the volatility and the volumes that it is producing, not so much about ethereum itself. they just follow the money.
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
July 29, 2016, 10:55:01 AM
I think at the moment, the price of the bitcoin will not rise much in the short time. Many people are buying the Ethereum.

Traders are still excited about the Ethereum at the moment. After a few more months, they will come back to bitcoin.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 26, 2016, 03:29:35 PM
The price could rise more after the halving, maybe even 12 months after the halving. That happened in 2013.

If the price in fact happens to show a good price increase in the coming months, or even next year, then it has nothing to do with the block halving. It will be a normal upwards price movement. Just forget about the block halving for now. It's history.
i also agree with you halving is just a perception from now on because it is not the real reason why price is keep jumping up it is really the demands and those players who keeps on using it and trading the coin. hoping it will grow more,.

that is right. The driving force behind the bitcoin price is the adoption of the bitcoin. The more people use it, the higher the price.
and it is really great to see in my opinion, i think the price is going to keep on growing and soon we will be able to reach 1000 price per bitcoins
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
July 26, 2016, 03:06:21 PM
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
July 21, 2016, 03:50:36 AM
On yobit exchange I am seeing that there is a long list of buy and after 20 to 30 buy I am seeing one sell,

I think now everyone has been started to buy bitcoin , I think the same will be on all other exchanges also!!
Everyone is buying at the moment because the price is not going to get any cheaper then it is right now so they are taking there chance at the now.
I think that is good take your chance right now because the price is only getting higher.
July 21, 2016, 02:53:59 AM
It's a little risky to buy right now. Bitcoin price is not going anywhere except sideways so this could go either up or down. It's much better to only watch the price. This is also a seller's market because it has been pumped at this price level. So my suggestion is to avoid buying and just wait for a better price.

The bitcoin price is consolidating at the moment. So it is trading within a small range. It will rise later.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1823
July 20, 2016, 04:10:34 AM
It's a little risky to buy right now. Bitcoin price is not going anywhere except sideways so this could go either up or down. It's much better to only watch the price. This is also a seller's market because it has been pumped at this price level. So my suggestion is to avoid buying and just wait for a better price.
July 20, 2016, 03:58:15 AM

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
July 19, 2016, 04:55:23 AM

legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
July 19, 2016, 04:45:12 AM

July 19, 2016, 04:42:40 AM
Activity: 337
July 18, 2016, 08:34:56 AM
On yobit exchange I am seeing that there is a long list of buy and after 20 to 30 buy I am seeing one sell,

I think now everyone has been started to buy bitcoin , I think the same will be on all other exchanges also!!

yes of course that everyone buys now as they tries to get as much profit as they can from halving, and price now is still stable so they buy and hope that price will rise
Activity: 364
Merit: 254
July 18, 2016, 07:03:36 AM
The price rose because there was more buy demand than supply. Right now we are seeing it balance out for the most part with a small rise today. Overall the price has been very steady since the halving.
July 18, 2016, 06:15:28 AM

it's normal that the volumes are much lower than last months. the hype and speculation around the block halving is done and over. right now people need to find themselves another happening to focus on. that's why i expect the lower volumes to at least stay till the end of this month. china however has still insanely high trading volumes. especially okcoin with 836k btc in the last 24 hours.

The price rose too much between May and June. So it is better for the price to have a rest at the current levels.
legendary
July 13, 2016, 05:43:38 AM
I do not understand why everyone is buying right now because the price is pretty high if you ask me. I will not buy now when the price is a bit lower then I think that I am going to buy some coins.

They are probably anticipating the price increase after halving.  Many investor speculated that Bitcoin price will probably double in price after halving thought the stats at this moment don't support that speculation.  News had been released so the poor soul guided by their greed jump in without doing any research Cheesy.  All they have is hope that speculation is right.

#

There is no price increase now. The price did double in the last 12 months. So the halving is already in the price.

Yes and i don't see many people buying. The price and voluma is a little below average, so i am not sure what OP means with everyone is buying.
It could be a troll topic.

it's normal that the volumes are much lower than last months. the hype and speculation around the block halving is done and over. right now people need to find themselves another happening to focus on. that's why i expect the lower volumes to at least stay till the end of this month. china however has still insanely high trading volumes. especially okcoin with 836k btc in the last 24 hours.
July 13, 2016, 05:36:27 AM
I do not understand why everyone is buying right now because the price is pretty high if you ask me. I will not buy now when the price is a bit lower then I think that I am going to buy some coins.

They are probably anticipating the price increase after halving.  Many investor speculated that Bitcoin price will probably double in price after halving thought the stats at this moment don't support that speculation.  News had been released so the poor soul guided by their greed jump in without doing any research Cheesy.  All they have is hope that speculation is right.

#

There is no price increase now. The price did double in the last 12 months. So the halving is already in the price.

It's strange since OP says people are buying but there is nothing vouching for that.
At best we can see the same amount of people are buying, but with the halving just passed, i highly doubt that.

If there is no seller, there will be no buyer. but the price of bitcoin has risen a lot since this time last year.
Activity: 260
July 11, 2016, 05:11:01 PM

#

It's strange since OP says people are buying but there is nothing vouching for that.
At best we can see the same amount of people are buying, but with the halving just passed, i highly doubt that.
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
July 11, 2016, 04:43:51 PM

#

Yes and i don't see many people buying. The price and voluma is a little below average, so i am not sure what OP means with everyone is buying.
It could be a troll topic.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
July 11, 2016, 03:32:24 PM

#

As with all markets, the price always increases to the higher levels before something (in this case the block halving) happens. In this case the halving was priced in last month and is now trying to find a price level to settle at for now.
Pages:
Jump to: