Pages:
Author

Topic: Now Everyone is buying - page 4. (Read 8595 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 520
August 30, 2016, 08:44:01 AM
everyone is buying right now and that is because there are allot of people who think that the price will rise allot after this year so in the beginning is 2017 the price wil be that high everybody is going to sell their coins further!

Also the price is quite stable around a limited range for a long time. On account of this too users prefer buying. It has got the highest chance of price increase by the end of this year and to continue for few more weeks falling in the year 2017.

Yeah, it does now is the right time to buy some of the bitcoin to benefit when the end of the year (2016) or early years (2017). But it also depends on your thinking, because I only give advice and something that will most likely happen. So stay focused on your goal and never a bad-minded, because that will ruin you and your benefit concentrations
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
August 30, 2016, 08:41:17 AM
everyone is buying right now and that is because there are allot of people who think that the price will rise allot after this year so in the beginning is 2017 the price wil be that high everybody is going to sell their coins further!

Also the price is quite stable around a limited range for a long time. On account of this too users prefer buying. It has got the highest chance of price increase by the end of this year and to continue for few more weeks falling in the year 2017.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
August 30, 2016, 06:16:03 AM
I can't say that a lot are buying right now because according to charts, the buying has not been strong, compared to three weeks ago. I think most are in a wait and see mode and just trying to feel what the market dictates. Let's wait a little longer and see what happens in the next few months.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 605
August 30, 2016, 05:59:55 AM
The value has dropped significantly after bitfinex case and it seems to be continuing its down trend ever since..
i dont think so that the price i decrease any more. as we can see that the price of bitcoin remain stable for some week and new users of bitcoin are entering in the market. therefore the price of bitcoin will start increasing very soon. therefore to it is the best time especially for the news comers to invest in bitcoin hope they will really get good profit in the end.

New users are not going to unload their money on Bitcoin. They will first try the market through small amounts.
If they think Bitcoin is going to rise rapidly, they are going to be disappointed.
Yes, it is very important to also let new users know that they will see a decent profit over the span of months. Not day or even weeks. They need to know that the profit comes on a month to month basis and is not an immediate payout.
Activity: 770
Forza Roma
August 30, 2016, 05:43:19 AM
Activity: 910
Merit: 509
August 30, 2016, 02:16:10 AM
On yobit exchange I am seeing that there is a long list of buy and after 20 to 30 buy I am seeing one sell,

I think now everyone has been started to buy bitcoin , I think the same will be on all other exchanges also!!

Don't look at Yobit as it adds no value at all to the price. Put your focus on exchanges as Bitfinex which happen to be a major exchange.
I don't think that's entirely true.  I would think arbitrage keeps bitcoin at least fairly consistent across the exchanges.  No?  I do recall when Mt. Gox's price was so much higher than the others, but that was an exception because they were failing.  Not so with Yobit.
It is not strange that everybody is buying bitcoins at the same time because all of the people are looking at the price of the bitcoins and when he is at lowest point there will be allot of peopel interested into the bitcoins off course it is not that we dont want to invest but we need to at that point.
What do you mean? People would of course buy a lot of bitcoins when it's price is lower that it usually is.
In our current case, it's lower than what it was months ago, which is a good reason to buy simply because most are hoping that the value of bitcoin would go back up to where it was.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 609
Plant 1xTree for each Satoshi earned!
August 29, 2016, 11:51:25 PM

I think now everyone has been started to buy bitcoin , I think the same will be on all other exchanges also!!

I see this is from a few months ago... well... since then I would like to tell you that I convinced another 5 friends to buy as much as they can/afford each month... BTCitcoin to the mooooon!!!  Grin
Activity: 364
Merit: 254
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 29, 2016, 08:39:55 PM
It's true that there isn't much new news lately to attract investors, but there is a niche for bitcoin on websites such as gambling sites. There is also a lot of interest in trading that supports exchanges. Plus the value is staying pretty consistent which could help for those that want bitcoin as a store of value.
legendary
Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000
August 29, 2016, 07:15:56 PM
The value has dropped significantly after bitfinex case and it seems to be continuing its down trend ever since..
i dont think so that the price i decrease any more. as we can see that the price of bitcoin remain stable for some week and new users of bitcoin are entering in the market. therefore the price of bitcoin will start increasing very soon. therefore to it is the best time especially for the news comers to invest in bitcoin hope they will really get good profit in the end.

New users are not going to unload their money on Bitcoin. They will first try the market through small amounts.
If they think Bitcoin is going to rise rapidly, they are going to be disappointed.
Two things. Number one, I agree that currently there are no new reasons, as compared to the last year, to attract new investors to Bitcoin. No new, significant developments. Point, end of story. Number two: there are small speculators coming to Bitcoin anyway and judging from their posts in this forum, they're expecting price to rise rapidly, without giving it too much thought.

Do you really take into consideration what people say here to predict here the price will go?

Of course who post here are not big trading players, and they may be trying to make things happen the way they want or just posting to increase the post count
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
August 29, 2016, 05:49:31 PM

Two things. Number one, I agree that currently there are no new reasons, as compared to the last year, to attract new investors to Bitcoin. No new, significant developments. Point, end of story. Number two: there are small speculators coming to Bitcoin anyway and judging from their posts in this forum, they're expecting price to rise rapidly, without giving it too much thought.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
August 29, 2016, 05:30:56 PM

i think the new users are also investing a good amount of bitcoin. actually they are taking tips from seniors having good contact with them. they also get news about bitcoin and they are taking decision overs these tips and news about bitcoin, therefore i can say that most of the new users are also making good movie.
legendary
Activity: 1246
August 29, 2016, 11:48:28 AM

Activity: 61
Merit: 10
August 29, 2016, 07:04:08 AM
On yobit exchange I am seeing that there is a long list of buy and after 20 to 30 buy I am seeing one sell,

Don't look at Yobit as it adds no value at all to the price. Put your focus on exchanges as Bitfinex which happen to be a major exchange.
I don't think that's entirely true.  I would think arbitrage keeps bitcoin at least fairly consistent across the exchanges.  No?  I do recall when Mt. Gox's price was so much higher than the others, but that was an exception because they were failing.  Not so with Yobit.
It is not strange that everybody is buying bitcoins at the same time because all of the people are looking at the price of the bitcoins and when he is at lowest point there will be allot of peopel interested into the bitcoins off course it is not that we dont want to invest but we need to at that point.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
August 29, 2016, 06:13:43 AM
legendary
Activity: 938
August 28, 2016, 12:51:53 PM
yeah i also agreed on the fact that this price is very generous for newcomer, it make bitcoin look very cheap compared to the last peak, and thus making a great opportunity for everyone to buy again, so i think it will hold there until the new wave will start

Yeah this is nice time purchase some bitcoins and you can hold for sometimes then you can sell it in the time of Christmas Normally every year December price is too high. So you make profit on that time.

That is true, The graphs show the trend up in holiday season, Perhaps due to the demand rises at this time of year.
legendary
Activity: 994
August 28, 2016, 09:31:10 AM
It looks like everyone and their grandma's are SELLING!!! From CNY 3874 to CNY 3774 within the last hour.
I think those are just market swings made by day traders, we need some type of news or bull run to see a price pump again.
Activity: 350
August 28, 2016, 08:43:34 AM
Yes it has came down a bit but now it is holding a pretty stable price and for me its really hard to predict now weather the price of bitcoin will go upward or come down in the near future so right now i am not gonna buy any bitcoins and wait a bit more and see what happens.
Activity: 472
August 28, 2016, 08:34:48 AM

No i don't think so price of bitcoins is decreasing. At time of bitfinex hack, the price went down  to 20% less but it was for very less time. After that the price rose quickly and not its stable between 580 to 600 $.

Mind you, before the incident the value of Bitcoins were stable at $650+

It will require a lot of time for it to get back to that value again..
Activity: 602
August 28, 2016, 07:14:29 AM

No i don't think so price of bitcoins is decreasing. At time of bitfinex hack, the price went down  to 20% less but it was for very less time. After that the price rose quickly and not its stable between 580 to 600 $.
Activity: 462
August 28, 2016, 04:59:24 AM
yeah i also agreed on the fact that this price is very generous for newcomer, it make bitcoin look very cheap compared to the last peak, and thus making a great opportunity for everyone to buy again, so i think it will hold there until the new wave will start

Yeah this is nice time purchase some bitcoins and you can hold for sometimes then you can sell it in the time of Christmas Normally every year December price is too high. So you make profit on that time.
Pages:
Jump to: