Pages:
Author

Topic: NOW GOOD INVESMENT - page 2. (Read 2168 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 4
April 30, 2018, 09:59:34 PM
 In my opinion, the potential altcoin in 2018 is Neo and ethereum, especially ethereum. Altcoin with its own platform makes ethereum getting better and loved by many investors. The price of ethereum was relatively stable. The current market condition of ethereum sales is safe, no problems that interfere with the course of the transaction. According to experts through its channel, ethereum is expected to experience significant price increases in the next few weeks. So for you ethereum investors, just bear your altcoin, do not rush to sell ethereum when there is a slight price increase. I am sure that you will be rich soon. So, let's invest ethereum now. Thanks
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
December 26, 2017, 01:40:33 AM
market is good ,guess now good invesment coin ETH,XRP ?

About XRP its we all are aware its only for long term. Its a popular coin but its hard to use it directly. So i think its right time to invest with XRP and ETH. Both will be the profitable coins in future.
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
December 08, 2017, 07:15:02 AM
ETH and XRP are really good for short term trading. Both of them have big marketcap and they have own mission in the economy.
I think ETH and XRP are quite good for long term hold around 3 month more or less.
Activity: 420
Merit: 19
December 08, 2017, 06:09:48 AM
Bitcoin and Ethereum both are good for investment. Bitcoin price is now skyrocketing while ethereum also increases. For long term investment ethereum will be good. In future the price of ethereum will be very high. At the same time the growth of bitcoin will be tremendous.
Activity: 630
December 08, 2017, 05:55:30 AM
I think both project still has years of growth for them but I think they need to deliver better service to the public because their places are for taking in my own opinion if there is no significant improvement from them
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
December 08, 2017, 03:32:30 AM
I think ethereum and ripple is a good investment ground especially for long hours, because both coins have relatively more stable prices than other coins.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
December 08, 2017, 03:16:13 AM
My personal belief is that any major cryptocurrency is worth it to invest in for the long term. For me, this includes:
Ethereum
Monero
Dash
zCash
Bitcoin
This technology has grown tremendously over the last few years and is likely to continue this progress.

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
December 07, 2017, 04:13:51 PM
I will go with both of them by diversifying my investment in both of them as both can go much higher in future so if have invested in both of them then it will help me in multiplying my profits in best possible ways.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
December 07, 2017, 02:46:20 PM
Right now the best investment is bitcoin but you just need to be careful the price is going up like crazy and while there are many good news surrounding bitcoin this growth is simply too fast, bitcoin has grown several thousands dollars in just a few days so if you want to invest in bitcoin you need to be ready to get out since I think a correction is going to come soon to the market.
Activity: 77
December 07, 2017, 11:02:23 AM
Bitcoin looking good and I believe it will still go up from the current trend. Beside that Ethereum, NEM, Dash, Waves, NEO are good investment too.

Apart from that I would like to share with you all that there are two Projects that I am looking at and both of them are good to me. That is :-

1. Linkeye from China

Kindly check their Twitter :-
https://twitter.com/LinkEyeProject

Telegram Group :-
https://t.me/linkeye_en

2. Nova Blitz

For further details you can join the Telegram Group :-
https://t.me/Novablitz

Or their official website at :-
https://novablitz.com

Activity: 966
Merit: 506
December 07, 2017, 10:19:59 AM

Like bitcoin eth is good for investment. Now a days its increasing and showing good result. I believe in ETH if we hold hem it can give us more more profit who's know like bitcoins its rise high and touch 1000$ next year.
Activity: 586
Merit: 251
November 23, 2017, 05:38:34 PM
ETH and XRP are really good for short term trading. Both of them have big marketcap and they have own mission in the economy.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
November 23, 2017, 04:26:45 PM
Investing money in bitcoins and ethereum is always the best thing to do as both have great potential to achieve new heights in future and even the price of ethereum is going higher so this is the best time to invest in it now and enjoy higher profits later on.
I also believe that it is best to invest in bitcoin and etherium, since these investments will bring much more income, as they continue to grow
Activity: 392
Merit: 263
November 23, 2017, 03:03:27 PM
The big boys are always a good investment. Coins such as Bitcoin and Ethereum will keep doing good for a while. Not as much as some other coins in terms of % gains but hey it's security vs gains most of the time.
Activity: 616
November 23, 2017, 03:01:42 PM
Investing money in bitcoins and ethereum is always the best thing to do as both have great potential to achieve new heights in future and even the price of ethereum is going higher so this is the best time to invest in it now and enjoy higher profits later on.
Activity: 268
November 23, 2017, 02:54:36 PM
Yes, now it is the best time to buy ethereum. It price can grow up to 1000 dollars in 2018 so if you have money stop waiting and go buy as many as possible
Have you already put coins into your wallet? If not then you missed the pump, the coin will go back up later on though.
Activity: 910
Merit: 502
November 23, 2017, 02:36:16 PM
ETH has always been a good investment, most especially when you take advantage of the dips. Every other altcoin is as well, as long as they have a good backing and depending on the period you want to keep them for profit. For ripple though, I have never been a fan of it since it is more centralized. I may just keep for profit but not for long term.

first buy? probably btc. is it the right time ? maybe price has been bullish for a good month and a half, there might or might not be a correction within these next two weeks. nobody know this is btc
Yes, and that is how BTC will always do its thing. Full of surprises! For now BTC has been boring but I must tell you it has been very profitable. We cannot say yet what it is going to be like in the next few days but I am very optimistic that it is going to surprise a whole lot of us. BTC will always remain a very good investment and there is no doubt about it.
Activity: 504
Option Blitz
November 22, 2017, 09:36:12 PM
I think both of ETH and XRP are good coins. You can buy them to trade in short-term or invest in long-term
Activity: 770
Merit: 258
The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation
November 22, 2017, 09:13:15 PM
If you looking to invest big ammount and for long term buy Dash or ethereum or bitcoin. Or you can devirsify the investment. But if you just want to invest in short or middle term there are many ico out there. Also if you want to invest in exchanger. You can try putting money on IDEX ico. Faster then etherdelta. You can try the exchange idex.market
Activity: 336
November 19, 2017, 11:05:31 AM
Karbowanec (KRB)

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/karbowanec/#markets

The graph would make you believe it's peaking, but I think this is just the beginning of a ongoing increasement.

Althought it's a speculation  Wink

BTCBTC Cool
Pages:
Jump to: