Pages:
Author

Topic: NOW GOOD INVESMENT - page 3. (Read 2168 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 103
November 19, 2017, 10:35:37 AM
market is good ,guess now good invesment coin ETH,XRP ?

Still believe with ETH not XRP. Until now ETH give me passive income ( investment strategy ) and I agree if you say " market is good ". I try to buy ETH even the price falling down and now the right time to wait price action reach sell area. For my investment strategy, only use MACD and long time period to see prediction ( day - week - month ). Leave XRP, too slow for me. Good luck with your investment.

First time I have heard about MACD. Searched on google and it says MACD (Moving Average Convergence/Divergence Oscillator). How do you use this one? Do you rely your investment in here? how to use this. PM me if you read this. Thanks  Grin
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
November 19, 2017, 10:11:16 AM
I think the best altcoin to invest is ethereum. In my opinion, it is the strongest and the most stable altcoin. And also bitcoin is an another good long term investment way.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
November 19, 2017, 06:37:01 AM
This time not good for invest to Eth, Xrp. Price still too high and still increase, you should wait Eth back to 250$ and Xrp back to 0.18$.
Activity: 924
Merit: 251
November 17, 2017, 06:35:58 PM
Ethereum classic is interesting these days I mean it may make sense to buy  ethereum classic and trade it.
Activity: 182
Merit: 101
X-Block.io
November 17, 2017, 06:23:31 PM

The market is always good if you put your money in the right place, hopefully you went for those two as you said and you'd have made a good return already. Right now I would say that the market is leading towards being more favourable to alts as bitcoin has risen back to near its previous ATH.
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
November 17, 2017, 06:14:46 PM
NO good investment
Activity: 268
Merit: 10
November 17, 2017, 06:02:54 PM
Ethereum is the good investment. In future there is will be a massive increase, compare to other altcoins. This is the right time to buy ethereum while its price is reasonable. It is good for short term and long term investment. We will get good profit while invest in ethereum.

Ethereum should be the only investment that people need other than Bitcoin because there is not much coins like those two.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
November 17, 2017, 01:01:23 PM
Honestly most alt coins are a crap shoot. Everything for the past few months have just gotten pumped and dumped. Hopefully this trend will end and we will see another boom like we did back in June.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
November 17, 2017, 12:58:40 PM

It's now pumping so I guess it's good to buy bitcoin now not ETH and XRP. The market is good for alt coins these days and if I were you, I'll take the chance of buying bitcoin instead of those coins. I missed the chance of buying some ETH too last time and I immediately regret my decision for not buying.
I am even planning to dump my ETH right now looking at the market activity. As much as the market is pumping, it won't happen immediately, it would take some days before they can even get back to where they all started their dips from. It was a very long week full of long dips for those coins. However, it still looks very much like; BTC is not ready at any moment to go lower than it is already.
Merit: 19
November 15, 2017, 03:34:29 PM
Ethereum is the good investment. In future there is will be a massive increase, compare to other altcoins. This is the right time to buy ethereum while its price is reasonable. It is good for short term and long term investment. We will get good profit while invest in ethereum.

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
November 15, 2017, 03:30:01 PM
EMC because probably this is the next palm beach coin for pump.
Activity: 673
Merit: 253
November 15, 2017, 03:12:47 PM
Yes, now it is the best time to buy ethereum. It price can grow up to 1000 dollars in 2018 so if you have money stop waiting and go buy as many as possible
Activity: 447
November 15, 2017, 02:50:52 PM
Check out Spectre (XSPEC) if you're looking for a quick double or triple up in the near term. It's on it's next leg up as the 1.4 release is about to come out. Still plenty of room to grow from it's current price. Do some research and see what you think.

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=XSPEC_BTC

This looks scarily accurate! But yes XSPEC is definitely the most undervalued privacy coin in the space right now.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
November 15, 2017, 10:18:51 AM
ETH is always good coin for investment. I would advice to invest in ARK and Waves as well. Maybe small percent I would also invest in Bitcoin because it is Bitcoin and it always rise in unexpectable way.

for now I think waves is good invesment, because Waves platform launches new technology, Aims to become faster. I am sure this will make the prices easy to hit 0.001BTC.
In addition, I also invest in eidoo this is a nice coin with ICO raised 81k ETH, the current price is still cheap and markets at bitfinex.
Merit: 252
November 15, 2017, 10:08:18 AM
ETH is always good coin for investment. I would advice to invest in ARK and Waves as well. Maybe small percent I would also invest in Bitcoin because it is Bitcoin and it always rise in unexpectable way.
Merit: 11
November 15, 2017, 09:56:46 AM
now btc is moon dip is 7000 alt is down now
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
November 15, 2017, 07:56:34 AM
IMHO I do not agree with extremely popular opinion that XRP is one of the best and safe long term bets. Yes, they do get MINOR adoption, from huge organisations, but its like they are like "ok ok, let us try, maybe this is going to work". I mean they seemed to have minimal results for their huge efforts, just like SWELL. People say that they taking their time and speculators are expecting too much in short time, however, there should be at least some kind of movement in price by now. And the most important point is that, yes, they are taking their time, while banks say clear "no" to them openly, but that time is playing against ripple, as SWIFT and banks themselves are surely to come up with their own solution.
Activity: 518
November 15, 2017, 07:53:44 AM
I bet at ARK, waves and stratis for my portofolios
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
November 15, 2017, 07:48:35 AM
ya i think you right ETH and XRP is good, hold it for 2 years you will have many profits
for now i just trust with popular coin like BTC, ETH, BCH, Litecoin, Dash. that coin is popular and good for long term
Pages:
Jump to: