Pages:
Author

Topic: NOW GOOD INVESMENT - page 5. (Read 2168 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 100
November 10, 2017, 07:02:38 AM
Yes it is best time to buy ETH in seven days ago eth price is under $300 but ETH is pump so ti is a best time to buy ETH. We already buy eth around $4000 and we buy XRP because XPR is a most popular coin and it has a bright future so now it is a right time to invest with ETH and XRP.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
November 10, 2017, 06:55:13 AM
market is good ,guess now good invesment coin ETH,XRP ?

Yes, the 2 coins you mentioned, is a good investment specially ETH. Actually, I hope you buy those coins during the last weeks dip because right now the price is closely going up again. ETH almost touch $320 now while at $.022. Those prices are significantly higher though because segwit2x cancellation brought altcoin traders back to the market once more. I'm speculating that they would go higher in the comings days at bitcoin dumping is slowly continuing. And must better to hold ETH for long term mate to really see your profits. As one suggested, if will give you a passive income just by holding through it.

yes i agree i believe that ETH really rising each day and it can be more really better tommorow ETH ia now also popular anf its really getting profitable i also believe that holding ETH could be a great way to earn in the near future because  the expectation of ETH noe a days is verry interesting.so then hold ETH today and get more profit in the near future.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟
November 10, 2017, 03:34:55 AM
I do not see anything good, even over time in XRP, it's a very slow rise. But the  ETH is what you need for people who want to see their profits every day, the most promising alt from all.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
November 10, 2017, 03:25:33 AM

Yes, the 2 coins you mentioned, is a good investment specially ETH. Actually, I hope you buy those coins during the last weeks dip because right now the price is closely going up again. ETH almost touch $320 now while at $.022. Those prices are significantly higher though because segwit2x cancellation brought altcoin traders back to the market once more. I'm speculating that they would go higher in the comings days at bitcoin dumping is slowly continuing. And must better to hold ETH for long term mate to really see your profits. As one suggested, if will give you a passive income just by holding through it.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
November 10, 2017, 03:12:27 AM

It's now pumping so I guess it's good to buy bitcoin now not ETH and XRP. The market is good for alt coins these days and if I were you, I'll take the chance of buying bitcoin instead of those coins. I missed the chance of buying some ETH too last time and I immediately regret my decision for not buying.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 10, 2017, 12:20:26 AM

Still believe with ETH not XRP. Until now ETH give me passive income ( investment strategy ) and I agree if you say " market is good ". I try to buy ETH even the price falling down and now the right time to wait price action reach sell area. For my investment strategy, only use MACD and long time period to see prediction ( day - week - month ). Leave XRP, too slow for me. Good luck with your investment.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
November 10, 2017, 12:11:28 AM
Please, you can try to consider again to invest your money in the banker coin just like XRP, in my opinion that the ethereum was better than it. You can try to go to another good thing just like neo or etp.
I will not suggest you to invest your money in the ripple. For the long term and you can try to choose another coin with live product to the attract the public.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
November 10, 2017, 12:11:04 AM
btc is moon
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 09, 2017, 11:53:45 PM
first buy? probably btc. is it the right time ? maybe price has been bullish for a good month and a half, there might or might not be a correction within these next two weeks. nobody know this is btc
November 09, 2017, 11:52:20 PM
thanks buddy..
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
November 09, 2017, 11:15:33 PM
Wow this is for real? of course that ethereum is a good investment, and there is nothing new with that.
Ripple is a good coin too, but it is for a longgg long term, you can not buy it now and expect to see it over $0,50 in two days from now, you get what i am trying to say right?
Maybe ripple will be worth $0,50 in a about two years from now, maybe more, or maybe more than five years.
But ethereum is probably the best option for you, if you are a real newbie.
November 09, 2017, 11:12:32 PM
Pages:
Jump to: