Pages:
Author

Topic: Now I believe cryptocurrency may change the financial condition - page 12. (Read 3403 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 101
I am very lucky to know the crypto currency that has helped my finances, from crypto I can pay all my debt and now I can become more calm and confident with my life and finance better
Activity: 2898
Merit: 639
Eight months ago, my financial situation was not good at all,
I work that way, My income was about 45 to 50 dollars in the month,
I was disappointed with my income
Than a friend of mine suggested me to work with cryptocurrency. But I had no idea about cryptocurrency. Gradually, I learned to understand a lot about cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency gave me success in life, Now my income is 800 to 1500 dollars per month. Now I am very happy and now I believe cryptocurrency may change the financial condition
It’s not easy, you will have to work hard for things to change for you financially through Bitcoin. There are lots of things to get yourself involved in just like signature campaigns/bounties, trading and investment, and even a lot more of them.

Faucets will not help you in any way at all. It’s just not easy, some people keep on seeing it as an easy thing. The only way it can be easy for you is when you’re rich already and have lots of money to invest.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
It seems that crypto has helped a lot of people, which is very nice. The economy is slowly rising just because of the BTC hype, so in the future we might see even bigger improvements and less poverty. I'm glad there's so many of you who decided to risk it and now became rich(-er).
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY
crypto currency has proven to have helped the economy of its users, after I got to know and join crypto my finances got better and I could help others so that I felt my life became more meaningful
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
Yes, I also believe that crypto currencies can change our financial condition. I have experienced a shortage in my household needs but after I work on crypto currency then my finance becomes better, I am very grateful because crypto currency is very helpful to my family.
Yeah, me too, past I was very hard to get the money because my financial situation is very bad,
but once I get to know crypto world my economy finance starting be better. 
Activity: 85
Merit: 2
congratulations, there is something to be proud of. and even more joy probably delivers something that could earn in a falling market. any secrets?)
Yeah of course bitcoin can change your life and you can earn a lot of money from your bitcoin investment. I think it is the only way of making money without doing anything. Just hold bitcoin for some time and when the price grows up, sell your coins for higher price and collect your profit. No doubt there are many risks in bitcoin investment but for earning big profits you will have to take some risks too.
Activity: 664
Merit: 112
Ethernity CLOUD
Yes, I also believe that crypto currencies can change our financial condition. I have experienced a shortage in my household needs but after I work on crypto currency then my finance becomes better, I am very grateful because crypto currency is very helpful to my family.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
congratulations, there is something to be proud of. and even more joy probably delivers something that could earn in a falling market. any secrets?)
There are no secrets when it comes to earning money in this or any other market, the only option you have is to work hard in order to reach your goals, many people say they are willing to work hard for their goals but for every 10 persons that I have heard saying that to me only one of those people actually did something to accomplish his dreams, so if you want to make money in this market you need to work hard and never surrender no matter what.

Well it's not just about working hard but working smart. If you think about it, in crypto, working smart will take you further, probably in most things you do in the the digital world. And it can change your financial condition if you're smart enough to know how to take advantage.
Activity: 196
Merit: 6
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Yes it is very true. Financial condition of an average person is they dont have a big salary every month. It's just a normal amount of salary. I may say that I am like that, dont have a huge amount of salary, just normal amount. Then my friend told me that cryptocurrencies like bitcoin can change my financial condition. Because I can make money and who knows, it might larger than my job salary. I am very happy that I am using bitcoin because I promise, it helps me a lot. And so do you.
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
There are no secrets when it comes to earning money in this or any other market, the only option you have is to work hard in order to reach your goals, many people say they are willing to work hard for their goals but for every 10 persons that I have heard saying that to me only one of those people actually did something to accomplish his dreams, so if you want to make money in this market you need to work hard and never surrender no matter what.
Activity: 126
Well,I do not know what you have seen so far in cryptocurrency but we all have the testimonies about the goodness of cryptocurrency. This industry can turn your financial situation around in no time .This is a great industry that can make things happen in a matter of seconds.Cryptocurrency is a great area to be.
Activity: 312
Merit: 11
Yeah I also think that crypto may change the financial condition. Because crypto is updating day by day and many people are now investing in crypto. So it may change the people's financial condition.
Activity: 174
As long as the effort, I believe that a lot of people can do, this is a very good industry, and now there are many opportunities to join.
Activity: 75
That was very inspiring, Bitcoin and other crypto change my life also in many ways because before I always waste my time in social media and online games but when my friend introduce bitcoin to me I learned a lot and I know that my life has a directions now, I'm glad that bitcoin came into my life.
Now you are on the right track. You will earn huge money if you continue in this sector for some time. Although the price of bitcoin is volatile and not stable but on the whole it is increasing day by day and in the near future you will be happy with your investment. I don’t think that there is any other business in the world that can give you such a big profit.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
Me i already believe bitcoin can change financial problem. Especially to those people who doesnt enough salary to get they want. Because of low salary pay
Activity: 238
now everyone is feeling positive towards cryptocurrency market that it can change the financial situation it is good for crypto currency market
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Than a friend of mine suggested me to work with cryptocurrency. But I had no idea about cryptocurrency. Gradually, I learned to understand a lot about cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency gave me success in life, Now my income is 800 to 1500 dollars per month. Now I am very happy and now I believe cryptocurrency may change the financial condition
Yes I am just like you a few years ago but our difference is that I don't have anything in that time. I am just borrowing my cousins laptop and then games only then I found that one of my friend actually having his money in cryptocurrency so that's why I started and it also change my life after that Smiley
Activity: 56
Yes, crypto-currencies can affect your life both ways. Have you ever invest in ICO projects? I am passionate about this niche and willing to invest in this project. This is very interesting upcoming ICO.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

We almost have the same story and it is amazing to look back in time in how bitcoin has changed our lives. I was also having a hard time and bad experience with my previous job when bitcoin came and change everything. Things got better and my financial status also became better than before.
Activity: 244
Merit: 10
The encrypted world helps me a lot, although it hasn't helped me improve my financial situation, but I've learned a great deal here.
Pages:
Jump to: