Pages:
Author

Topic: Now I believe cryptocurrency may change the financial condition - page 16. (Read 3403 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0
Now i truly believe in cryptocurrency this may change my financial condition someday soon. Hopefully that's gonna happen. This is my first bounty campaign so hopefully.
Activity: 224
I do not think e-money has much influence on the international economic situation right now, at present some banks in some countries are suffering from the growth of electronic money.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
You are very lucky because of that man. Congrats to you, I believe there were many of you here and will also have the same further in crypto currency. I am hoping that same as you I can also have a lucky day here in cryptos. I am planning to involve in investment and trading when I already established myself in crypto currency so that I can have the chance of making a big profit here.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
we have to start or work on something if we want to get results. so we should get bitcoin or altcoin so we can feel the benefits. so we will not say bitcoin is a scam etc. but we must be wary because bitcoin is very volatile and has a high risk.
Activity: 476
It's like any other job. It is necessary to keep your hand on the pulse all the time and keep up with the changes.The market of crypto currency is rapidly changing.
i feel this is a hobby. i can make a lot of money, and feel challenged to analyze the market properly. and finally i get what I'm looking for, which is profit
if we want to survive in market, it is need to prepare with trading skill or research.so we are not trapped at shitcoins.it very risky if we dont know anything and joining crypto.
Activity: 462
Merit: 17
I'm happy for you. It is good that you have improved financial condition. Wish you luck.
Activity: 255
I want to know how you did $1500 a month, and I didn't get any income in the last three months.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
A lot of people who came into the market early did, but now it's hard.

Yes, early participation in crypto currency has a big advantage to those who came late but if you treat this as your extra income i think you didnt feel that earning in crypto world is not that hard.
For now i did my best to earn every little coin and hold it before i sell it in the right time and right amount.
Activity: 31
What cryptocurrency are you working with?Are you trading multiple cryptocurrencies or you are running an online business accepting cryptocurrency payments for goods and services?
Activity: 1344
Merit: 103
Yes , 100% true . Like the others my salary is 75$ per month not in the minimum wage i only work as a computer attendant . So because of my job i try to find a sideline in online and i directly see some faucet bitcoin and any coins and i try it but not enough so i try to find another but i failed to find. My facebook friend teach me to become a bounty hunters and earn satoshi or erc20 tokens that can turn in the cash.  Now i really2 believe that cryptocurrency can help us to improve our financially needs and i also say thanks to all my friends .
Activity: 196
“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”
Eight months ago, my financial situation was not good at all,
I work that way, My income was about 45 to 50 dollars in the month,
I was disappointed with my income
Than a friend of mine suggested me to work with cryptocurrency. But I had no idea about cryptocurrency. Gradually, I learned to understand a lot about cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency gave me success in life, Now my income is 800 to 1500 dollars per month. Now I am very happy and now I believe cryptocurrency may change the financial condition
Can you tell us more about how you started earning 800-1500 dollars a month.
You probably do bounty companies?
I think you need to complete your post with details, many users are interested in success stories in the crypto currency.
Activity: 162
Merit: 1
That is great! thanks for sharing your success story to us. Stories like this is the things that we need right now, to spark the hope that we are still a good community. We are alive and we are actually more that good, we are better with the help of crypto currencies, the bounty campaigns and even investing on ICOs are making good progress, we are seeing a lot of ICO with great potentials to be very profitable in the coming days, Just like EON, the first decentralized game network. With the tagline alone, you know that it will be a huge success in this day and age of the gaming enthusiasts.
Activity: 770
Merit: 12
Trphy.io
It's like any other job. It is necessary to keep your hand on the pulse all the time and keep up with the changes.The market of crypto currency is rapidly changing.
i feel this is a hobby. i can make a lot of money, and feel challenged to analyze the market properly. and finally i get what I'm looking for, which is profit
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Activity: 126
This is inspiring specially for those folks whos new in the market, kudos to you bro. Many of us is already quiting because the market is still in a red days in the past weeks or months until now.But please, that's normal in cryptocurrency. You just need to have faith and patience and you will see, until the time comes that you will definitely thanks this market by helping you at your financial needs.

Activity: 336
Than a friend of mine suggested me to work with cryptocurrency. But I had no idea about cryptocurrency. Gradually, I learned to understand a lot about cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency gave me success in life, Now my income is 800 to 1500 dollars per month. Now I am very happy and now I believe cryptocurrency may change the financial condition
I smile happily reading this tread, because I also experienced the same thing with you.
this is clear evidence that bitcoin can greatly help family finances.
and I wonder why there are still many who reject it.
Activity: 371
Yes, cryptocurrency really change the financial condition of an individual and I am one of them, I had not much money back then but now I could buy what I want now unlike before. The thing is you must have enough knowledge and skills to earn from cryptocurrency.
It also has a great impact on my life. It really gave me a great financial support, before bitcoin it was really very difficult for me to fulfill all my need, but now with investing my money in bitcoin it has become too much easy for me and now it has really solved a lot of my financial problems.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
right. I am currently a student and my salary is very low. One month I only earn $ 80. I think it's not enough for my tuition and living expenses, I decided to enter the Crypto market and it was a wise decision. My salary has increased to nearly $ 2k a month. that's great
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
Congrats bro, but I think at this time bitcoin is in a difficult time, we need a post like this in order to motivate other investors to stay on the path cryptocurrency. I'm sure this situation will get better soon and bitcoin reaches its fame again as it was at the end of 2017.
Activity: 357

Good to hear that you actually earning much more money than the usual. Congrats to you man! The situation you have mentioned and experienced was the evidence that bitcoin can make your prosper. I also knew someone who do bitcoin be stable in financial aspect. Involving in bitcoin have benefits and one of that is what you have experienced. Keep on engaging in bitcoin no matter what people says (negative). Eventually, it will be good.
Pages:
Jump to: