Pages:
Author

Topic: Now I believe cryptocurrency may change the financial condition - page 15. (Read 3403 times)

Activity: 273
Merit: 100
Eight months ago, my financial situation was not good at all,
I work that way, My income was about 45 to 50 dollars in the month,
I was disappointed with my income
Than a friend of mine suggested me to work with cryptocurrency. But I had no idea about cryptocurrency. Gradually, I learned to understand a lot about cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency gave me success in life, Now my income is 800 to 1500 dollars per month. Now I am very happy and now I believe cryptocurrency may change the financial condition

Tho the situation was not that same but I feel the feeling of being unstable, it was devastating both mental and physical aspects since, I dont have such amount of money to finance myself specially that I am just a student and with regards to school finances its unpredictable when or how much you will need and I think this is such an opportunity for a person like me to be aware of this current community who focuses more to the people at the lower state than to a centre of power.
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
Than a friend of mine suggested me to work with cryptocurrency. But I had no idea about cryptocurrency. Gradually, I learned to understand a lot about cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency gave me success in life, Now my income is 800 to 1500 dollars per month. Now I am very happy and now I believe cryptocurrency may change the financial condition
You did an incredible job, earning money is not easy and it is even worse when you are trying to do it in a market you do not know anything about it, just make sure not to relax, it is very easy to think that you have it made and that you are always going to earn that kind of money but something could happen that could lower your earnings so make sure you have a Plan B in case that happens.
Activity: 994
Merit: 11
Daxetoken.net

Mostly people is "to see is to believe". They didn't believe as long as there is a proof of evidence. And you are the one that can testify how helpful bitcoin is for those who believe on it. Bitcoin can give you a better life if you know how to use it and if you are a risk taker person despite of it's volatility.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103

You have a great result and improved income but how did you do that? Did you invest a huge amount or you become a day trader? Because with the current market difficult performance then 800 to 1500 dollars a month is already a huge earnings but i don't believe that it was the bounty because it is impossible that every month your ICO is always success.
Activity: 137
Merit: 0
Really? You are lucky sir! I want also to have earnings in cryptocurrency though I am just starting, I am striving hard because I want to be like you someday. I knew that crypto is really changing lives and hopefully I will reach my dream someday.
There are always a luck and perfect time for every people. It is up to us if we will grab or let it pass. However, I know that every sacrifice we will take has an equal rewards we get.
Activity: 154
Great job on being successful. It would have been great if you thought us or even shared with us a bit of how you manage to earn that much on crypotcurrency. As you have said, your friend suggested you to work, therefore it is not on the investment side which lead you to be able to earn that much every month. But once again, conratulations on the success, guy's like you gives inspiration to those who are still doubting the crypto market.
Activity: 420

In my own opinion, cryptocurrency can actually change the financial condition of the people if the government will just allow cryptocurrency to flow in their country because they can work at home by just trading in the market.
Activity: 182

Yes, i can also relate,its really a big difference compared before, when i met cryptocurrency theres changes especially in financial status and i can say cryptocurrency is a life saver,hopefully it will continue to grow so that it can still change lives to many people.
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
https://raiser.network
I am so sure that bitcoin would change the financial world, banks and the likes can decide to either join the train or be left out
We are all for sure will change our financial status here in cryptocurrency if we will just devote time for it and we will be serious in doing this, since all our hard works are paid off here unlike in our regular job wherein you are paid hourly and not in your skills.
Activity: 140
I am so sure that bitcoin would change the financial world, banks and the likes can decide to either join the train or be left out
Activity: 44
It is a pity that you realized this recently. But in any case, you made the right choice.I sincerely wish you financial well-being.A little more patience and you will succeed.
I think you have made big money from bitcoin or Altcoin, that’s why you say that crypto can change financial conditions of people. Of course it does and that’s the reason that people invest their money in crypto. For me crypto investment is the best way to make handsome money because no other business will give you such a huge profit in short time.
Yeah of course cryptocurrency can change the financial condition of a person and a country as well. When I have money my country will be prosperous because i would not be a burden on my country. Cryptocurrency is the best source of earning money due to which you can overcome your financial hurdles. Cryptocurrency is for every one and everyone can make money from it.
Activity: 257
It is easier to believe in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for now because it is gaining a stability and strenght. It was so much harder to believe in Bitcoin earlier when all the world completely rejects it.
Activity: 148
Merit: 3

totally agree with you,cryptocurrency is really life changing. before,my husband salary is just $200 per month which is not enough for a family,after then, i try to look for some part time job thru online while taking care of my son. And i find bitcoin,learn how to earn and now,it change the way we survive everyday of our lives. Now,we can buy everything we want especially those things we cannot buy before. I am so much blessed with all the abundance God is giving to us. I really thanks bitcoin for saving us from poverty.
Activity: 26
Nice to hear about such a drastic increase in your income. I hope that you continue to make good money with crypto but always diversify income sources.
Activity: 462
ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS
Yes that is a good thing and congratulations on your new found wealth in investing on crypto currencies. People say that crypto currency is pro rich, to that i say no. Crypto currency is antiLazy. You won't get money just sitting around and doing nothing and hoping for money. We actually read, study and check the markets for trends and speculations to better invest our money.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016
Damn… omg! Meeehn, you’re so damn lucky. Well, I still started earning from this early. My main job was paying me $28 monthly before I discovered Bitcoin, and the money only last me for a week or less than that.

After I started working very hard on Bitcoin I started making $200 monthly and after about three to four months, it increased to $250 and now I’m making $330 every month and I’m hoping that it continues to increase. I have also quit my job and focused on Bitcoin complete and I also have my own business that I’m doing now.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
A lot of people who came into the market early did, but now it's hard.

It is not as hard as you think, yes it is not as easy now but those that invested back in the day took a huge risk since they did not knew if they were going to get their money back, so congratulations to anyone that saw the potential of bitcoin that early but if you want to obtain great profits you can invest in an ico and make money that way by holding new coins and sell when the price goes up.
Yes.It's the best method that will really give you big profits when you see the price is increasing again.I myself had a bad financial condition way back before.I really had a hard time meeting my family's basic needs since i'm always had a budget shortage.But when i joined into cryptocurrency investments,that feeling of pennyless before is something so far from what i have got right now.
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
A lot of people who came into the market early did, but now it's hard.

It is not as hard as you think, yes it is not as easy now but those that invested back in the day took a huge risk since they did not knew if they were going to get their money back, so congratulations to anyone that saw the potential of bitcoin that early but if you want to obtain great profits you can invest in an ico and make money that way by holding new coins and sell when the price goes up.
Activity: 753
So how does crypto transform your life/financial condition? How did you convert $ 20 to $ 800? When you want to talk about success stories, you should teach people how to improve their income level just like what your friend did for you.
I think that cryptos as an investment is a high-risk investment and can not consider as a source of income.
You can develop yourself by creating blockchain projects and then take advantage of the possibilities of cryptocurrencies to improve people's lives and thus create employment opportunities for you and others.
It's good that there are users like you who supplement and help correctly create themes for all users, so that they bring maximum benefit and informative value!  Wink
Activity: 501
Merit: 147

Cryptocurrency is really changed the life of individual in terms of financial that's true, but because of volatile price not all the time people are happy and enjoy of crypto era because sometimes people suffered the volume of loses if they are not using good strategy about investment of volatile crypto currency.
Pages:
Jump to: