Pages:
Author

Topic: Now is the best time to invest in Bitcoin - page 2. (Read 2079 times)

Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
September 02, 2021, 07:10:11 PM
Just the same as long term holders.

Having an estimation is normal and you can have it on your own. I doubt that no one has ever predicted the market will be up again by $20k.

Needless to say, the market has been up again and those long term folks like me won by doing it.

Long-term investments in bitcoin have always been profitable. Even those who bought Bitcoin at 20k have made very good profits in just a couple of years. Now the same situation is possible when the price is 47k and many people think to buy or not, but in a few years the price will double or triple again. Only I guess that before such a large increase there may well be a big drop, as it was in March 2020. It may not be, but the probability is still there.
It is profitable.

You'll have the best asset as you hold bitcoin. And those who have bought at the top, they'll now be encouraged to hold it until the price goes back again.

But those who have bought during 2017 ATH, it is unlikely that they've held until now.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
September 02, 2021, 03:28:31 AM
Because of waiting for more dump of bitcoin last month when it reaches  $30k  I missed the chance to buy at its low value, I am really waiting that time for $25k before I going to buy more bitcoin but then I missed the chance and I was able to buy at $33k. As of this current value, I can say that it is still good to buy more bitcoin as it can't really go up to $100k for this year.

But if you are planning of investing in the long term then every time should be the perfect time for you to invest as the value of bitcoin increases year by year.

Well BTC is still below $50k now and it has been now 5 weeks in the 40-50 range, so you had plenty of time to get in. If you thought missing out on 30k is bad because we are at 40-50k,,, imagine how much more regret you will feel missing out at 48k when BTC is above 100k  Grin

You are saying it cannot really go up to 100k this year, why?
Sometimes doubts will lead to regret and when the price of bitcoin is low but there are doubts about buying it and when the price rises slightly from the previous price it is still doubtful and will waste time which is actually a waste of time.
you should take advantage when the bitcoin price is still 30k, 40k, 50k and find accurate news about bitcoin in the future, because many people are talking that bitcoin will reach 100k by the end of this year or early next year. and if you continue to doubt you will reduce the profit that will be obtained if the price continues to rise and you start buying it.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
September 02, 2021, 03:02:20 AM
Because of waiting for more dump of bitcoin last month when it reaches  $30k  I missed the chance to buy at its low value, I am really waiting that time for $25k before I going to buy more bitcoin but then I missed the chance and I was able to buy at $33k. As of this current value, I can say that it is still good to buy more bitcoin as it can't really go up to $100k for this year.

But if you are planning of investing in the long term then every time should be the perfect time for you to invest as the value of bitcoin increases year by year.

Well BTC is still below $50k now and it has been now 5 weeks in the 40-50 range, so you had plenty of time to get in. If you thought missing out on 30k is bad because we are at 40-50k,,, imagine how much more regret you will feel missing out at 48k when BTC is above 100k  Grin

You are saying it cannot really go up to 100k this year, why?
Activity: 2898
Merit: 597
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
September 02, 2021, 01:28:40 AM
I think every time is a good time for investing in BTC for long time investors
It is those times that you are ready to invest. Those are the times and the best when you're on it. Without any hesitation or double thinking because you're seeing the true growth and potential of bitcoin for a long time.

because BTC never falls in near future.
Although I agree on this but just to give the newbies the idea, there will still be time for bitcoin to correct.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
September 02, 2021, 12:34:29 AM
I think every time is a good time for investing in BTC for long time investors because BTC never falls in near future.

I don't think every time is a good time to invest in bitcoin, imagine when you invest when bitcoin reaches ath, and now the bitcoin price is dump maybe now we will feel disappointed because of investing in bitcoin, so not every time but we must know when enter to buy bitcoin by doing your own analysis
Activity: 2436
Merit: 324
September 01, 2021, 05:38:34 PM
I think every time is a good time for investing in BTC for long time investors because BTC never falls in near future.
Being optimistic isnt bad but having these expectations shouldnt really be having on someones mind and would really believing into something which should not really be like that.

Invest on what you can afford to lose and dont anticipate that it would make out some guarantee that you would make money in the future.Nothing is predictable or be known

and this is why you should prepare yourself on what would be the worst and same goes that when the market turns out to be good then you do know on what comes next.  Smiley
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
September 01, 2021, 05:24:40 PM
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
September 01, 2021, 04:23:17 PM

Having an estimation is normal and you can have it on your own. I doubt that no one has ever predicted the market will be up again by $20k.

Needless to say, the market has been up again and those long term folks like me won by doing it.
understanding and opinion and analysis of people can be different and we have to give freedom to give what they think, like you said that will not happen the market will increase by $20K, maybe for you of course it can be true, but we also have to be realistic that crypto allows it and not nothing is impossible, moreover the effects of the halving have not been seen this year, we must be patient and believe in Q4 there will be changes.

Long-term investments in bitcoin have always been profitable. Even those who bought Bitcoin at 20k have made very good profits in just a couple of years. Now the same situation is possible when the price is 47k and many people think to buy or not, but in a few years the price will double or triple again. Only I guess that before such a large increase there may well be a big drop, as it was in March 2020. It may not be, but the probability is still there.
I strongly agree with your opinion that it is very true, any investment that we will make to start and do it for the long term can certainly increase from the time we buy it, because bitcoin will halving every 4 years and it indicates that the price will increase because less bitcoin supply and more demand (Economic effect)

if we look at the first and second halvings, we can see that the increase in renewable ATH has occurred and has been several times between the first and second halvings. the possibility for a third halving whose effect is expected later this year is likely to occur more fantastic, we have to see from experience that occurs in bitcoin and usually never misses.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1176
Glory To Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!
September 01, 2021, 06:01:51 AM

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
September 01, 2021, 05:56:42 AM
I agree with lea-1334 and Rodskee.

I am new to the cryptoworld and the only thing I am sorry for so far is for not jumping in sooner. So far, it all seems to depend on whether you believe in crypto in general or not... If you do, in the longterm you just cannot lose - any investment turns into profit.

So do not repeat that mistake then:) Get in now, there is never a "good time" just a "better time". I cannot and will never say the same about altcoins as they are never guaranteed to be around but Bitcoin is for sure sticking around for a very long time.

1 BTC is always 1 BTC and it will always be in demand  Cheesy
September 01, 2021, 04:45:52 AM
I think for now if we want to buy with the aim of long-term investment can still be purchased at any time. but for a day trader, of course, you have to take advantage of the moment of daily movement as much as possible, because we really have to know the daily spot so that we can take advantage of the spot to make a profit. Of course, buying with short-term trading goals is more specific with a lot of considerations
Long term planners can buy at any time.
They don't have to be worried about the current price because if they do then they only have to wait for bitcoin to dip and then that's the time they should buy.
Because the future price won't be a matter to them.

What do you mean by saying long-term plan? You can't estimate the proper time when the market will pump again. After the biggest dump of 2017, no one was able to think that the market could go above 20K but It just happened within 4 years. In 2018, those who bought Bitcoin with a two-year's long plan were able to make a profit? weren't. But those who bought in 2020 have made a huge amount of profit in just 1 year of holding. So, buy bitcoin with your idle money and Hodl until your target will fill.

Activity: 60
Merit: 13
Any time is the best time to invest in Bitcoin.
Buying on dips is the basic operation of investment. Due to falling prices, many people are afraid to buy and invest in Bitcoin.
Every drop in the price of Bitcoin is an opportunity.
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1042
HODL
I think for now if we want to buy with the aim of long-term investment can still be purchased at any time. but for a day trader, of course, you have to take advantage of the moment of daily movement as much as possible, because we really have to know the daily spot so that we can take advantage of the spot to make a profit. Of course, buying with short-term trading goals is more specific with a lot of considerations
They don't have to be worried about the current price because if they do then they only have to wait for bitcoin to dip and then that's the time they should buy.

What do you mean by saying long-term plan? You can't estimate the proper time when the market will pump again. After the biggest dump of 2017, no one was able to think that the market could go above 20K but It just happened within 4 years. In 2018, those who bought Bitcoin with a two-year's long plan were able to make a profit? weren't. But those who bought in 2020 have made a huge amount of profit in just 1 year of holding. So, buy bitcoin with your idle money and Hodl until your target will fill.

Activity: 546
Merit: 1
Yes I'm agreed with you because price of bitcoin is very good to invest in bitcoin,and it's best time to take entry,I have told many time to people invest in bitcoin ,and people who have invested in bitcoin after my suggestion ,they are in good profit,but it's also best time , because people can see after sometime the price of bitcoin will increase and definitely our portfolio will be 2x,3x easily.
Activity: 70
Merit: 11
I believe that the best time to buy bitcoins will depend on the strategy of each one, for example, if you think about profiting in the long term without worrying about the moment, now would be a good time in my opinion,
because I have a goal of expecting to reach 100,000. I think the ideal is to buy little by little, taking advantage of the ups and downs of the market to make an average balance, so that the chances of making a profit are greater. The most important is always buy a little every month to ensure your profits and never be in a hurry or despair to sell. Clicking the Buy More button and clicking the Sell Less button is a good deal.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 133
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Totally agree with the title, bitcoin is an appreciating asset and I don't think that there's no other way that bitcoin's going to be tanking down in the future, there may be bears but it's always the bulls that will win in the end. To the people that's still second guessing as to whether should they buy bitcoin right now, ask yourselves if you're in it for the long-term if you are then you'll probably benefit from buying right now and hodling it.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
I think that the situation is not really "now or never" but yeah it would be really good to make an investment now. There is a high expectation from Bitcoin to reach $100k in this year. After the recent rally started, many people started believing in making a good profit again and the demand has increased a lot. This helped Bitcoin be able to break the resistance levels step by step. Now, it has stopped at $50k. But this might be a preparation for more. And it is very likely to see another bull run in 2 months according to my prediction. So, now is a good time to invest I think.
- The old resistances have actually been cracked as demand for bitcoin is heating up more in the community, the crypto community doesn't like being left out in this big game, past low visions have been swapped out for higher visions and this year expectations are really as you say, $100k for every bitcoin on the market. Currently is a preparation step and perhaps before the next few steps will be a downward step for the market to slow down before the excitement, the nice entry angle will lie in the adjustment, now it's in the middle of the slope
Activity: 700
Merit: 10
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
I agree. I've been promoting buying bitcoin in the past months, even though I haven't been able to buy consistently. I could imagine the profit I could've gained if I invested during that time. I experience losing half of the value of my bitcoin after investing at its peak last April, but due to buying some after the drop, I slowly see the profit again. I didn't actually lose anything, as long as I hold it longer and do not impulsively sell it.
Pages:
Jump to: