Pages:
Author

Topic: NOW IS THE TIME TO BUY!! - page 10. (Read 2909 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1042
December 09, 2017, 11:22:42 PM
everyone is panicking because it’s hitting Wall Street tomorrow ..... fact of the matter is, price will still reach 25k range by January since Bitcoin will remain a growing commodity.. and once big investors start pumping huge money into it, the takeoff is inevitable. Buy now or you’ll soon regret it.. all these talks of a crash by people who missed the boat is striking lots of fear in people, but it’s fear that’s not rooted in reality.

Don’t say i didn’t warn you folks.

You have no idea if BTC will go to $25K in January, or ever. Stop talking nonsense.

I just cashed out all my initial capital, and now just playing with house money. I won't be a buyer ever unless BTC drops below $10K.

You pay fiat for bitcoin? Sucker. I just earn mine. Muahahah.

I've been running on solely profit for years. Best investment I ever made lol. I'm up infinite % as I've already cashed out so much more than I ever put in. My investment is negative if anything.

Dip? Might as well buy some more. 30-50% dip? Hell yeah I'm buying a ton more.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
December 09, 2017, 11:22:28 PM
everyone is panicking because it’s hitting Wall Street tomorrow ..... fact of the matter is, price will still reach 25k range by January since Bitcoin will remain a growing commodity.. and once big investors start pumping huge money into it, the takeoff is inevitable. Buy now or you’ll soon regret it.. all these talks of a crash by people who missed the boat is striking lots of fear in people, but it’s fear that’s not rooted in reality.

You have no idea if BTC will go to $25K in January, or ever. Stop talking nonsense.

I just cashed out all my initial capital, and now just playing with house money. I won't be a buyer ever unless BTC drops below $10K.

so you really think bitcoin was at its strongest 2 days ago?? haha you think it’s reached its full poential?? this literally defies common sense. this is like june when the price dipped to 1,800 before doubling and hitting 3,600 a couple weeks later. mark my words and don’t be sorry.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
December 09, 2017, 11:19:37 PM

Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
December 09, 2017, 11:17:48 PM
Price should definitely increase from here, I don't see how it won't hit 20K after next weeks CME add on.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
December 09, 2017, 11:16:26 PM
Yep, a low prize (compared to recent days) + many new investors = guaranteed to increase the prize beyond anything it was before. 20k within 2 weeks i guess
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
December 09, 2017, 11:12:51 PM

Pages:
Jump to: