Pages:
Author

Topic: NOW IS THE TIME TO BUY!! - page 7. (Read 2909 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
December 10, 2017, 08:18:39 AM
now is the best time for everyone to buy some more Bitcoin cause the price of Bitcoin is being dumped very quickly Cheesy, i think so.
Activity: 280
December 10, 2017, 08:18:21 AM
everyone is panicking because it’s hitting Wall Street tomorrow ..... fact of the matter is, price will still reach 25k range by January since Bitcoin will remain a growing commodity.. and once big investors start pumping huge money into it, the takeoff is inevitable. Buy now or you’ll soon regret it.. all these talks of a crash by people who missed the boat is striking lots of fear in people, but it’s fear that’s not rooted in reality.

Don’t say i didn’t warn you folks.

How can you possibly know that? Ehm you can't
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
December 10, 2017, 08:17:39 AM
When BTC hit 10k so many new money came in then it went to 19k in days. Everyone's money nearly doubled everyone wanted cash out take profits. This isn't a fear driven sell it seems
People aren't used seeing that kind of sudden gains and surely cashed out, gonna be huge volatility moving forward
Activity: 41
December 10, 2017, 08:15:42 AM
Do you think The whales are already manipulating The market? The pump and dump of The Last few days sounds very strange to me  Huh
Activity: 286
Merit: 31
December 10, 2017, 07:12:08 AM
I think this bitcoin going very low because it is going up very fast.
Every price run will never going 1 direction like always up. It will be correction soon or later.
Now the price is more stable and good time to buy.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
December 10, 2017, 07:09:07 AM
That is what I have been waiting for. I have sold some of my BTC for $17.000 hoping that there will be a correction and I was right! The only question is that how big will be the decrease in Bitcoin value? I don't want to risk my investment so I'll probably buy BTC soon. As far as I remember, last correction was in the middle of September and it lasted about 2 weeks. It would great to see something like this once again, I would have enough time to organize funds.
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
December 10, 2017, 07:03:38 AM
Im very much confident that bitcoin price will reach $25k, 2 weeks from now if you want to make a decent profit just hold and wait for the next ATH.

By this I can say that buying bitcoin today is a really good option and very profitable, I believe on this and for sure lots of people will become happy because of bitcoin. Everything is possible with bitcoin, just be more patient and money will surely come.
Activity: 70
December 10, 2017, 06:57:29 AM
maybe bitcoin is in its middle bubble, but looks like noboday can stop it growing bigger and bigger.
Activity: 29
December 10, 2017, 06:47:03 AM
sure it will dump more. will be better time with lower price per btc.
1000 people own over 40% of btc in the world. so you never now when the most convenient time will be for buying crypto.
but my point if above and it's only one of many.
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
December 10, 2017, 06:42:04 AM
It's always good to be careful bitcoins price suddenly goes down i know it's normal but we don't have any kind of assurance that its price will going to bounce back again or will it continue to fall, either way i think selling some of your bitcoin is not a bad idea if you already profit a big amount just to make sure you'll not gonna loss.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
December 10, 2017, 06:39:17 AM
everyone is panicking because it’s hitting Wall Street tomorrow ..... fact of the matter is, price will still reach 25k range by January since Bitcoin will remain a growing commodity.. and once big investors start pumping huge money into it, the takeoff is inevitable. Buy now or you’ll soon regret it.. all these talks of a crash by people who missed the boat is striking lots of fear in people, but it’s fear that’s not rooted in reality.

Present moment is not an opportunity for us to put our trust in it and we should not turn our money into bitcoin at this time. As the crypto market continues to decline and a red color is present everywhere. Keep waiting for one to two more days which will be a good time to invest in bitcoin.  If you have the investment idea at the moment you can invest in ethereum can be good choice and the present time.
Activity: 656
Merit: 250
December 10, 2017, 06:38:30 AM
Im very much confident that bitcoin price will reach $25k, 2 weeks from now if you want to make a decent profit just hold and wait for the next ATH.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
December 10, 2017, 06:20:46 AM
To be honest, I am expecting the price to fall down in the first quarter of the next year and the process should start by Xmas in my opinion. Yes, indeed it is time to buy considering the returns in the long run but I would suggest buying in small quantity and higher frequency because there is going to be volatility in the market in the next 3 to 5 months. One should take the advantage of that volatility especially if he is willing to buy.
Activity: 434
December 10, 2017, 06:00:56 AM
I do not know now whether I should sell or buy more. Maybe buying more is a good choice in the long run  Embarrassed
Activity: 322
Merit: 179
December 10, 2017, 05:41:32 AM
I agree, it is always a good time to buy BTC when there is a price dip. I wish I have plenty of spare cash when this happen.
Activity: 854
Merit: 504
December 10, 2017, 05:36:28 AM
Personally I believe, BTC  purchase always good time. Just get in and play the game. Bitcoin is game changer, dive this volatile crypto world, it will take a short time to soar up higher and higher just like recent statistics.
Activity: 83
December 10, 2017, 04:37:06 AM
Trade the volatility people, BTC futures is only a good thing. Buy the dips, be patient and accumulate, its not rocket science. Good luck to all holders. Grin Grin

Well said! Buy when everyone wants to SELL! It would go down at least 12 or 11k$ USD, so I could invest more! Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
December 10, 2017, 02:44:30 AM
yes, I agree with your warning, this is a golden opportunity for those who want to buy bitcoin, because today the bitcoin price is down $ 45000. and in early 2018 bitcoin prices will rise higher.
Activity: 1
December 10, 2017, 02:40:30 AM

Well said its the best time to invest Smiley
Activity: 235
Merit: 11
December 10, 2017, 02:39:14 AM
Yes now is the time to buy bitcoin because it getting popular and the value is getting higher. If you invest in bitcoin, you will have a good profit and a good money income. So dont hesitate to buy bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: