Pages:
Author

Topic: NOW IS THE TIME TO BUY!! - page 9. (Read 2909 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 11
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
December 10, 2017, 01:01:40 AM
Yes time to buy now because of falling down of the price. Grab this opportunity whenever know when will the price will go up again.
Activity: 420
Merit: 134
December 10, 2017, 12:59:02 AM
Because of the major pump of the price of the bitcoin it is expected that it will have a major dip on bitcoin anytime . Yeah it is definitely time to buy some bitcoins if it dip down to the price of 6k or 4k usd .
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
December 10, 2017, 12:58:44 AM
Yo .. this is very important, not tomorrow or later !!
Today is a very important and precise moment, because today we continue to see the emergence of extraordinary technology that will have a major impact for the whole world.
It's not just about Bitcoin we're talking about, it's also about Blockchain technology that allows all digital currencies to work and grow.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
December 10, 2017, 12:48:21 AM
yes but it now a day because rate of bitcoin increasing .
Activity: 434
Merit: 168
December 10, 2017, 12:41:22 AM
everyone is panicking because it’s hitting Wall Street tomorrow ..... fact of the matter is, price will still reach 25k range by January since Bitcoin will remain a growing commodity.. and once big investors start pumping huge money into it, the takeoff is inevitable. Buy now or you’ll soon regret it.. all these talks of a crash by people who missed the boat is striking lots of fear in people, but it’s fear that’s not rooted in reality.

Don’t say i didn’t warn you folks.
You're right the value of bitcoin now is rapidly decreasing so some people got panic about that my advise is buy bitcoin instead of selling it because this is a part of bitcoin (flactuation) so you have a opportunity to buy bitcoin again.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
December 10, 2017, 12:36:41 AM
yes.. when the price go down, it's mean the time to buy.. but don't panic sell, buy more and hold coin that you have. bitcoin is always give everyone surprise and unpredictable, yesterday the price goes up like a rocket and then go down again..
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
December 10, 2017, 12:24:59 AM
yes now the market is down too deep and many people panic with this. I see red line candle in every market and the price move so fast to go down. I hope this conditions will not take too long so the price will bounce up again. I think if we still have money, we can prepare to buy bitcoin but as usual, we need to determine how far the price will go down and this is our opportunity.
Activity: 89
December 10, 2017, 12:14:47 AM
Hold your btc and buy more if you want cause its gonna rise.
Activity: 350
Merit: 14
December 10, 2017, 12:05:10 AM
everyone is panicking because it’s hitting Wall Street tomorrow ..... fact of the matter is, price will still reach 25k range by January since Bitcoin will remain a growing commodity.. and once big investors start pumping huge money into it, the takeoff is inevitable. Buy now or you’ll soon regret it.. all these talks of a crash by people who missed the boat is striking lots of fear in people, but it’s fear that’s not rooted in reality.

I agree with you. The market price of Bitcoin is continuously increasing and surely, it wikl be a total advantage of holding and investing at this point to earn huge profit in the future since it is expected based on the market statistics of Bitcoin that its price in the market will be higher than now.
Activity: 94
December 10, 2017, 12:02:44 AM
Trade the volatility people, BTC futures is only a good thing. Buy the dips, be patient and accumulate, its not rocket science. Good luck to all holders. Grin Grin
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto
December 09, 2017, 11:57:02 PM
LOL THESE PANICK SELLS ARE A GOLDMINE!

Welcome to the "Trading" world - when "Crisis is a chance" for those who bold to take the risk here lol Actually, I was hoping for the Bitcoin to drop down below $14K, when it reached $18K (it seems like my dream came true  Grin)

I hopped into the Bitcoin's bandwagon again - just hold on tight and have a rapid ride soon...
Activity: 23
December 09, 2017, 11:55:35 PM
I think too that it's absolutely the right time to buy BTC now. I bought myself some minutes ago!
Activity: 1316
Merit: 546
Monday Hit Me Every week
December 09, 2017, 11:55:25 PM
i do not think so, In December I think many people want to take the fiat rather than buy Bitcoin and it is seen from the movement of Cryptocurrency that experienced Falling down. People want to celebrate Christmas this month, I think in January 2018 Bitcoin will be pump
Activity: 602
Merit: 327
Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1
December 09, 2017, 11:50:55 PM
I think bitcoin will not reach 25k in January, But in you topic's title NOW IS THE TIME TO BUY, yuph. This is a good opportunity to buy bitcoins because we all expect that its price will rise in 2018. Buy bitcoins now+ sell bitcoins in 2018= Return on Investment.
Activity: 84
December 09, 2017, 11:41:24 PM

Yeah !! its the basics of trading buy low! hold your breathe! sell high!!
BTCBTCBTC

yup .. what’s happening right now is equivalent to everyone who sold their coins in june when it fell from 3,000 to 1,800
Activity: 247
December 09, 2017, 11:40:59 PM
Yes I really believed that now is the exact time to buy bitcoin while you can still afford to buy it because if the big investors will put all their money on bitcoin then I'm sure we will find it very expensive for us to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 20
December 09, 2017, 11:39:07 PM

Yeah !! its the basics of trading buy low! hold your breathe! sell high!!
BTCBTCBTC
December 09, 2017, 11:37:33 PM
LOL THESE PANICK SELLS ARE A GOLDMINE!
December 09, 2017, 11:27:28 PM

We don't know if everyone is really at panic mode and selling this stash. Maybe they just want to cash it out or someone from behind is trying to manipulate the price before bitcoin hitting Wall Street tomorrow. They just want to play it safe for now and observe what happen if bitcoin future contracts started its offering tomorrow. It can go either way, no one knows for sure. So as for the price skyrocketing, I hope so, I remain bullish however we can't really predict the future. The only choice is just to hold right now. No need to panic and dump your coins. Its doesn't make sense to sell it at this current price.

there are going to be so many wealthy folks entering the game tomorrow .. watch
Activity: 2660
Merit: 551
December 09, 2017, 11:24:11 PM

We don't know if everyone is really at panic mode and selling this stash. Maybe they just want to cash it out or someone from behind is trying to manipulate the price before bitcoin hitting Wall Street tomorrow. They just want to play it safe for now and observe what happen if bitcoin future contracts started its offering tomorrow. It can go either way, no one knows for sure. So as for the price skyrocketing, I hope so, I remain bullish however we can't really predict the future. The only choice is just to hold right now. No need to panic and dump your coins. Its doesn't make sense to sell it at this current price.
Pages:
Jump to: