Pages:
Author

Topic: Now time to buy and hold altocoin? - page 27. (Read 20501 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 105
APESWAP
July 18, 2018, 10:15:35 PM
It sure is a great time to buy. The market experience somewhat upward movement already and everyone is optimistic the bull season will start any time soon. But be observant and vigilant as well if things ever change cut your loss and wait it out again.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
July 18, 2018, 10:13:28 PM
That's right, it's a great time to shop for crypto. The cheap price in this crypto will ease us in getting coins with a considerable amount. With the opportunities that exist today, then we should be able to use it to get the coin with the best quality that will help us in generating maximum profit. Because crypto has now started its development to increase its coin prices.
This time it is quite suitable to buy into altcoin because the market is in a rising trend and you can get a lot of profit if invested during this time. Many altcoin are very well priced to buy in and hold until the end of the year, I hope that this time the market will recover strongly.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
https://tokensale.bitwings.org
July 18, 2018, 10:11:49 PM
I think now is a good time to buy coins as the market should start growing soon. Bitcoin has already started to grow and its price has increased to 7500 dollars, if this trend continues, I think we can start talking about a growing trend.

bitcoin prices have started to rise slowly.according to you coin what can we buy and we hold at the time of injuries.that will price can be high rises when bitcoin rises..ethereum,litecoin or the other?
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
https://tokensale.bitwings.org
July 18, 2018, 10:08:36 PM
I think now is a good time to buy coins as the market should start growing soon. Bitcoin has already started to grow and its price has increased to 7500 dollars, if this trend continues, I think we can start talking about a growing trend.

the market is already starting to green on the bitcoin price.but the movement is still very slow and not stable.we just wait.look this has already begun preparations for the ride..hopefully can soar again like last year. Altocoin always following when bitcoin price growing up
Activity: 434
July 18, 2018, 05:54:50 PM
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
July 18, 2018, 05:01:06 AM
In my opinion, this time is the best time to buy and hold altcoin. Bitcoin is going up with over 1000$ for the first step Cheesy and my investment has raised 18% profit in one day, waiting for a big profit at the end of this year with INS project.
Activity: 378
July 18, 2018, 12:23:44 AM
That's right, it's a great time to shop for crypto. The cheap price in this crypto will ease us in getting coins with a considerable amount. With the opportunities that exist today, then we should be able to use it to get the coin with the best quality that will help us in generating maximum profit. Because crypto has now started its development to increase its coin prices.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
July 17, 2018, 11:09:03 PM
Now the market is still unstable and most of the coins are still low so I think now is the right time to buy coins and keep them in the next few months, I recommend buying trusted coins like BTC and ETH.
Activity: 365
Merit: 1
July 17, 2018, 10:58:12 PM
In my humble opinion, yes this is the ideal time to buy altcoins. Bitcoin has started to go super bullish and when that happens, all altcoins goes up so if you can, then grab as many altcoins as you can and that too in big numbers and become part of the wave. Play with the whales, play safe.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
July 17, 2018, 10:53:41 PM
I think so, with the market conditions that are improving and visible immediately skyrocketed then buy and hold is a better thing and profitable than selling, I'm very confident that the performance of coins will soon improve and begin this month.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
July 17, 2018, 10:40:39 PM
I think I am now a good time to buy altcoin and hold it, because the market is currently down and suitable to buy and is great to hold it until the end of the year.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
July 17, 2018, 10:39:00 PM
Yes, if you would have bought when you posted, you would have gotten super discounted prices.

Even now, with this mini pump prices are still low.

But I would be very careful about the altcoins you choose.
After this really long crash and bear market, investors will be more picky about what projects they support.
Purely speculative ones won't perform as well as coins that have an actual working product.

If you are really lost about which ones are good, take a look at the smart contract platforms.
these are eth, ada, eos, neo, waves, zilliqa, etc.
There's a ton of them so you have many to pick from.
Just choose the one you feel has the best future.
Activity: 30
July 17, 2018, 10:36:00 PM
the value development keeps on rising and I figure this upward pattern will proceed. in any case, we should be set up to foresee, in light of the fact that the market can fall whenever. so in the event that you need to purchase, at that point submit a purchase request with a low cost.
Activity: 333
Merit: 15
July 17, 2018, 10:34:39 PM
Usually the best time to buy Altcoins is when the price go down, and since the actual rates still low then it is recommended to buy nowadays because the ALT price is predicted to increase highly in the nearest future. You have just to keep holding your ALT for long term until the price reach high levels again.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
dApps Development Automation Platform
July 17, 2018, 10:29:22 PM
I think this is the right time for you if you want to invest, Bitcoin already breaks over $ 6800 and i think it will continue fly. It's been a long day waiting for this moment, all market are comeback green because of bitcoin. If bitcoin price keep increase all altcoins will increased too.
Activity: 154
July 17, 2018, 10:24:59 PM
I think this time in mid-July is the right time to buy altocoin that has been popular .. to hold up its price rise .. because I observed already about 6 months bitcoin prices declined after the new year yesterday .. and now in the middle of the year when it will back up the bitcoin price.

What do you think?  is this a great time to buy altocoin?   

Actually from mid June right time has started. If anyone want to invest it is the prime time for investment. Regardless of which currency, whether it's BTC or any other crypto currency. After so many days BTC investment has crossed 117B $. It has started it's upward movement from 6 month decline.
can be said for Altcoin is currently much improved. with this increased presence capable of producing Altcoinn that is so increased by holding and having it for a long period of time. so now by buying and holding Altcoin capable of generating far greater profits.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
July 17, 2018, 09:55:46 PM
Yes, buy when everything is growing. this is an erroneous step. It is better to wait for the correction and then buy everything that you think is necessary. And in general, I believe that during these difficult half years of the year there was a lot of time and chances to purchase for future use.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
July 17, 2018, 09:40:37 PM
the right time to buy altcoin is about a month ago when the market situation is red and bitcoin reaches its lowest point, buying now is a mistake...
Activity: 165
July 17, 2018, 09:35:30 PM
in my opinion, if I agree, because this is the right time to buy coins because the price is very low and we are now closer to the Cryptocurrency currency market. so This time is good enough to buy and hold altcoin. The market will soon recover. I always believe it. successful greeting for everything.
Activity: 196
July 17, 2018, 09:26:51 PM
I think this time in mid-July is the right time to buy altocoin that has been popular .. to hold up its price rise .. because I observed already about 6 months bitcoin prices declined after the new year yesterday .. and now in the middle of the year when it will back up the bitcoin price.

What do you think?  is this a great time to buy altocoin?   
which I see now the market is recovering and so now I advise you to hold your altcoin until altcoin prices recover because if you buy altcoin now you will get a high price because soon market price will stabilize and altcoin price will also stable, it is better now that you are holding your altcoin
Pages:
Jump to: