Pages:
Author

Topic: Now time to buy and hold altocoin? - page 24. (Read 20501 times)

Activity: 1582
Merit: 281
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
July 24, 2018, 06:44:45 PM
Currently the price development of Bitcoin is very high but has not been followed by an increase in prices from altcoin and I have also made several altcoin purchases that are still low in price because later if BItcoin has reached the highest point the altcoin price will probably go quickly even if only briefly but I will wait at that time by preparing it from now on.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 06:21:06 PM
we have to buy those altcoin with legit project and product as well as active dev team working.it is Altcoin who experienced a lot of development is very capable to be coins that are held to produce much greater profits.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
July 24, 2018, 06:19:07 PM
If buying for USD or other fiat, then it seems to be a good time to buy altcoins. I would say that the bottom was reached. If buying for BTC, then I would wait, I expect that BTC rally is not over and its dominance will grow for some time. But it is just my feeling, I am not an expert and might be completely wrong Grin
Activity: 2198
Merit: 273
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
July 24, 2018, 05:17:06 PM
Of course at any time it is appropriate to buy several altcoins because the altcoin price is too long below, this month alone with a high price increase. Bitcoin doesn't have a big effect on rising altcoin prices or there's no time for altcoins to raise prices, so there's still time to buy altcoins that we think altcoin is the best.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 05:00:34 PM
Altcoin is getting set to thrive and rise.  This will will not be automatic. The long road to Altcoin rise is begin with huge leap in the price of bitcoin.  Altcoin will rise and when it does,  how many quality Altcoin will be in your portfolio?
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
July 24, 2018, 04:58:00 PM
a good time to buy. However, should still pay attention to the news and also any news that there will, therefore, be quite influential for crypto in the near future. someday it may happen increases for crypto mainly bitcoin. This is indeed an interesting thing to follow but still be patient and do not rush to take a decision.
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
July 24, 2018, 04:46:50 PM
time to buy altcoins at this point in time the main reason is the market is recovering to new levels in this point we can earn profits from the holding coins in the future
Activity: 218
July 24, 2018, 11:29:30 AM
This time is actually good to invest more into altcoins and then patiently hold. People should be encouraged to start buying altcoins now because most of their prices are very low currently. Let us take advantage of the low price to buy more reliable and valuable altcoins and then hold. The market may not seem to look good now but in a short while, things will turn around for better. No other better time than now that we can buy more altcoins at cheap prices. The season of great pump is on the way for many altcoin holders. Let us be consistent, determined and focused as we keep investing more into crypto.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
July 24, 2018, 11:18:11 AM
Bitcoin dominance is increasing and people are shedding their alts now for btc. Great time to pick up those altcoins you wanted at a very cheap price. NEO, ETC, tron, and the others you had your eye on
Activity: 224
July 24, 2018, 11:11:40 AM
Dear all,
Yes, I think so. The price of BTC is a bit high, the altcoins are low price. The market is inverse. So I think this is the time that we can buy some potential altcoins for long term holding. That is my opinion only. Good luck!
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
July 24, 2018, 10:49:10 AM
so it's a good time to buy and hold until the market token has increased. because I know you can buy less tokens because the exchange is low. you need to wait for your token sales. so goodluck to you.
Activity: 81
July 24, 2018, 10:24:13 AM
Yes thatwas good question !! Thats the best thing todo right now! Buy and hold!! Becausein the future im sure that youre token you hold now.!! Will go striaght to.the moon!!
I think the Ethereum will reach the moon first. This is a very strong token, which has never struck its bottom. And I think the price from 450-550 is the best option for investing in it.
Activity: 169
July 24, 2018, 10:17:24 AM
Yes thatwas good question !! Thats the best thing todo right now! Buy and hold!! Becausein the future im sure that youre token you hold now.!! Will go striaght to.the moon!!
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 24, 2018, 10:15:24 AM
   Time for buying and holding last for years. Who started earlier have more profit, the ones who late
needs to wait for profit. Last top showed what crypto-currencies are capable off, now when market
is in down-trend everyone says it`s a good time for buying before next spike in charts.
   Many like to sell on top`s and buy again in dips, for some that`s a good way of making profit but
not for me. I`m long-term investor and I hold for year and I plan to hold for many more years.
Activity: 112
July 24, 2018, 10:12:03 AM
Yes. Buying into great projects is always a good investment. Best ICO in 2018.Join the Trufield project ICO that puts people at the core. Trufield will revolutionize healthcare for millions of by providing free health data management systems in poor developing countries. Contribute and learn more here at https://Trufield.com or http://Trufield.io.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
July 24, 2018, 06:14:49 AM
yes, buying some promising future coins might be a highly recommended idea. We can buy a good altcoin at this lower price and hold it for a few months or years. We can reap huge profits from him now in some periods, the price of altcoin is greatly reduced. They have a very low price. However, we can take advantage of this condition
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
July 21, 2018, 03:17:25 PM
I think all altcoins will start losing compared to Bitcoin until 10th August. People will  try to grab as many as possible Bitcoins till then, because they speculate that price will grow after 10th August. but reality is that after 10th August there will be huge dump. So this is good time to buy and then change back to bitcoins after 10th August....
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
July 21, 2018, 01:03:11 PM
I think this time in mid-July is the right time to buy altocoin that has been popular .. to hold up its price rise .. because I observed already about 6 months bitcoin prices declined after the new year yesterday .. and now in the middle of the year when it will back up the bitcoin price.

What do you think?  is this a great time to buy altocoin?  
The price of all altcoins is very low and while that may make them more attractive for the majority I think we are at a point in time in which that may send the wrong signals, let me explain, altcoins thanks to their smaller market caps have the capability to outperform bitcoin but at the end most people will sell their alts to get bitcoin in return but thanks to the LN I think we are close to the day major adoption will happen and when that happens the market cap of bitcoin will go up faster than many altcoins.
Activity: 421
Merit: 105
July 21, 2018, 12:55:05 PM
Yes i think so too. Its kinda perfect to buy coins for now and hold it. Prices are down so you can buy them inexpensively than their real price in a stable market. I think investing in the coins you have bought will pay off if the market recovers. It will bring you a lot of money and you're gonna realize it's not a bad idea investing in it aferall.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
July 21, 2018, 12:51:47 PM
I think this is the right time to buy altcoin because at this time altcoin prices are very cheap and you should buy as much as you can take advantage of the moment when the price is cheap you can get very much profit.
Pages:
Jump to: