Pages:
Author

Topic: Now time to buy and hold altocoin? - page 29. (Read 20501 times)

copper member
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
July 17, 2018, 03:16:57 AM
this is the time to invest in the crypto world at this time when the market is at a red mark and it is at a low price, you can buy right now that the prices are relatively low in a very high quantity making the investment a huge success.  Then you can hold for a long term to make a huge profit and a success
Activity: 169
July 17, 2018, 02:22:11 AM
I think this is a great time to buy altcoins, because even if the price falls a little bit more from the current cryptocurrency rate, it will not have a strong impact on your investment portfolio.
I think it's time to hold altcoin so I would prefer to hold it and wait for altcoin price to go back good and can benefit again because a few weeks ago altcoin price decreased and still not back because if you buy altcoin now you can just because the price altcoin still has not returned until now
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 17, 2018, 02:20:01 AM
This is the best time to buy and hodl altcoin. Bitcoin's price is low right now and alternate coin will also be the same. Buy as many alts as you can because we all know that btc will go up again. A lot of hodlers are expecting a price pump by December. Hopefully it will happen and our sacrifices not to sell will be worth it. Start investing and be rich later.
Activity: 109
Merit: 2
July 17, 2018, 02:16:31 AM
This things is depend on you,but for me i could say yes for eth because it has a super very active market and the community of it was getting big ,so my little advice for you is make a research about the token you want to invest.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 17, 2018, 02:12:24 AM
I think this time in mid-July is the right time to buy altocoin that has been popular .. to hold up its price rise .. because I observed already about 6 months bitcoin prices declined after the new year yesterday .. and now in the middle of the year when it will back up the bitcoin price.

What do you think?  is this a great time to buy altocoin?   

Actually from mid June right time has started. If anyone want to invest it is the prime time for investment. Regardless of which currency, whether it's BTC or any other crypto currency. After so many days BTC investment has crossed 117B $. It has started it's upward movement from 6 month decline.
Altcoin is quite well purchased is Ripple. because indeed this Ripple has a steadily growing development. so as to be able to generate huge profits. so it's pretty good to have a Ripple by buying it right now and holding it for future gains.
Activity: 182
July 17, 2018, 02:10:12 AM
yes, now is the right time to buy some Alatcoin to be stored in the next few months, now the market is still not recovering so I suggest to immediately buy and store it before the price goes back up.
Activity: 147
July 17, 2018, 02:04:04 AM
I would say if price movements continue to rise and I think this upward trend will continue. but we must be prepared to anticipate because the market can fall anytime. so this is a good time to invest, if I have a little money, I will invest and wait until the end of the year when the price is high.

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
July 17, 2018, 02:01:39 AM
I can also sense that it is really a good time to buy altcoin specially that is good for long term holding while their prices are low. After this crisis, we might see a brighter future for the altcoins before the year ends like for example the Ethereum.
Activity: 74
July 17, 2018, 01:58:55 AM
I believe that the time is good to buy and hold this currency. And there already your decision, perhaps, it is possible to wait still .
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
July 17, 2018, 01:55:44 AM
This time very good to buy and hold altcoin to invest, the market will recover in the near future!
I have always believed that!

I don't agree or make it believe in your statement, having this price this in the market you can't see investors wanting to buy or invest in hold altcoin they are purely selling there token or coins in a market and buy back in a case of traders because this time suite for selling and waiting for the market down to buy and hold.
Activity: 833
Merit: 267
July 17, 2018, 01:54:34 AM
This time very good to buy and hold altcoin to invest, the market will recover in the near future!

Yes that's something which I have been doing from two years and it has worked out for me and it has provided me with a better profit I mean last 4 months of the year has provided me more profit than the entire year hence it's the right time to buy and hodl.
Activity: 602
July 17, 2018, 01:47:51 AM
I think this time in mid-July is the right time to buy altocoin that has been popular .. to hold up its price rise .. because I observed already about 6 months bitcoin prices declined after the new year yesterday .. and now in the middle of the year when it will back up the bitcoin price.

What do you think?  is this a great time to buy altocoin?   

Actually from mid June right time has started. If anyone want to invest it is the prime time for investment. Regardless of which currency, whether it's BTC or any other crypto currency. After so many days BTC investment has crossed 117B $. It has started it's upward movement from 6 month decline.
very nice with a plan to currently buy Altcoin and hold it. because of the potential benefits, we may achieve is quite high.
 so it's really nice to use the current money to buy Altcoin and hold it for a considerable profit going forward.
Activity: 151
Merit: 1
July 17, 2018, 01:45:32 AM
If your do your TA closely you would see there have being sign of a promising incoming bull run;  there I believe this is time to accumulate coins that is in the accumulation zone;  and wait for there breakout. Or wait for breakout before you start buying
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
July 17, 2018, 01:42:00 AM
Activity: 98
July 17, 2018, 12:35:37 AM
I agree right now is the right time tobuy coins because the price is so low and we are currently going closer to bull market of cryptocurrency. We are now slowly approaching to the later time of the year in which coins usually pumps. So better stack up now while it is still cheap. Yes it's risky but you have to try it if you really want to gain huge amount of money from crypto coins.
Activity: 140
July 17, 2018, 12:31:42 AM
Yes this time would be the best time to buy more altcoin for good. W e need to buy it and hold in order for us to gain a huge amount of profit, because if we are going to buy today base upon its very down market we can buy many of it, and we need to hold it until time comes that it will rise and then sell.

Time like this is an opportunity to buy altcoin due to market value drop and you can buy it in low price. Then also you need to choose good altcoin that has a potential to the market, and hold it till the next bull run.
Activity: 266
July 17, 2018, 12:24:19 AM
I think yes , now mid of this year crypto market value is very low this is the bottom and now crypto market just moving green signal so this is good time to buy and hold more altcoins.
Activity: 89
July 17, 2018, 12:19:44 AM
If the valuable altcoin is worth investing in, like Ethereum. But if bitcoin is falling. I suggest investing in altcoin when the price of bitcoin is stable.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
July 17, 2018, 12:18:22 AM
The market is recovering slowly, we can see very interesting moves. So I suppose that this is the perfect time to fill your pockets with new strong altcoins
Activity: 223
July 17, 2018, 12:16:54 AM
personally, I think, Yes this time will be the best time to buy altcoin more forever. We have to buy it and survive so we can earn ,
huge profits because if we are going to buy today based on a very low market we can buy a lot and also get a very cheap price.

Pages:
Jump to: