Author

Topic: [NRS|NoirShares] POW ENDING at 50k | DACs | MANDATORY WALLET UPDATE 6/23/2014 - page 109. (Read 141638 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Hi, thanks for new cryptocoin, I'm a new cryptocurrency user Smiley
I vant to test some NRS.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Activity: 350
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
YAMMiner link seems to be down, I found another link on their forum

http://noirbitstalk.org/index.php?topic=87.0
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Risk taker & Black Swan farmer.
How can one join this project?
Activity: 690
NRS COIN First Hybrid Momentum PoS/PoW..is a good solution for people who can not be mining..If you keep coins in your wallet they will gain more..
NRS COIN so interesting!!!supporter of this project
Activity: 260
NoirShares is a very innovative and exciting project! Downloading wallet immediately to become a part of this project.

Good luck to all who hold NoirShares!
Activity: 294
Nice coin,already on exchange,giveaway is ongoing.
Come on!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Is tomorrow the deadline for sending investments to the mining fund?
Activity: 420
 I'm a big supporter of this project.  It's about time a crypto team thought about how to bring crypto into the real world instead of trying to bring the real world to crypto.

Activity: 756
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
when the coin was launched?
Activity: 616
Crypto Knight
Will the NoirShares economy be based around corporations that are only apart of noirshares? Or will other 3rd party corporations also be included?
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
will CPU mining be worth it still against the gpu mining?

GPU requires massive electricity, you'd have to check if the cost supports it.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
will CPU mining be worth it still against the gpu mining?
Important update from the old thread:

Just a quick note as I have been getting asked this regularly.  We plan on having a pool deployed for GPU miners this weekend.

Since their is no GPU miner that works with Coyote protocol that we have been using Cheeto, the block quarry owner, has been updating the pool server to support the same protocol that beeeeer uses.  I have been using Girino's PTS GPU pool miner against it (https://github.com/girino/ptsminer) and it has found a couple of blocks.  Cheeto still has a few changes to make and bugs to fix before it is ready for everyone but we figure it will be good to go this weekend.

This will be a separate pool url from the existing NRS pools that will only support the beeeeer protocol.
Activity: 826
Merit: 102
got it .TKS

I like the idea of NRS,  so interesting
Attention Investors:

Please make a request on noirbitstalk.com to join the "investors" group.  This will allow you to view investor specific message boards where we will communicate in addition to email.
Activity: 644
Impressive development team!  4 top notch developers when most coins don't even have one like these guys.

Awesome work guys.  I'm a big supporter of this project.  It's about time a crypto team thought about how to bring crypto into the real world instead of trying to bring the real world to crypto.

NRS is so undervalued it's ridiculous.  Only 5mm total shares of a coin that gives you ownership rights to future Decentralized Autonomous Corporations run by a management team that's voted on by shareholders and it's only trading at .00004.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 294
I am really interested in this and want to know more on how to invest at some point. I saw now they are on poloniex maybe now at a dip is a good time to buy a few and hold?
Jump to: