Pages:
Author

Topic: [NRS|NoirShares] POW ENDING at 50k | DACs | MANDATORY WALLET UPDATE 6/23/2014 - page 35. (Read 141638 times)

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
new wallet just crashes win8.1 exe or zip...nothing works Huh Huh

Are you still having the same problem? The issue is that some simply have not updated their wallets. Use he block explorer address as the only node and it will sync.
crz
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
but the trouble at the start of the new wallet without chain stays

Mario.. eventually.. I was able to sync, but took some time.. but it got some "trusted" nodes...

I am trying the noirds.com as suggested by barwizi.. and its the same file.. working.. as I stated too... and after 1 minute.. it syncs..

I have all the nodes deleted from my config and the peers.dat. and yes i got the new version then nevertheless a sync

Same problem here:
Using new version,
Deleted peers.dat,
Got 8 connections,
Stuck at blocks" : 47583,
Debug.log ->
Create Block, 47586
ERROR: mempool transaction missing input,
Endless Sync.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
real underestimited, lookforward to pumb
Activity: 698
Merit: 511
new wallet just crashes win8.1 exe or zip...nothing works Huh Huh
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Hi all,
now barwizi.. would be the time to release some features for the wallet.. bitcoin wallet just got some nice statistics..

also the mining icon... should be added now.. as we are full POS...

And.. I would say.. we want to be modular.. so.. don't just remove "features".. add them as an option into the options menu.

legendary
Activity: 1302
ORB has a good chance to grow.

Mario.. eventually.. I was able to sync, but took some time.. but it got some "trusted" nodes...

I am trying the noirds.com as suggested by barwizi.. and its the same file.. working.. as I stated too... and after 1 minute.. it syncs..

I have all the nodes deleted from my config and the peers.dat. and yes i got the new version then nevertheless a sync
Activity: 313
Merit: 250
HGPUPC addicted!

legendary
Use the updated links

several times;) always try the same
Activity: 658
Merit: 257
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Use the updated links
legendary
legendary
Activity: 882
we are going to compile a list of banned nodes

use the links on noirds.com, everyone else seems to be fine.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
HGPUPC addicted!
Is there any intelligence over the peers.dat file?.. like "trust"?.. the addresses shouldn't be considered random addresses once we close and re-open the wallet.. there should be a database to store the amount of "good" communication. Exploit this feature over bitcoin shared source.
legendary
so, and now you must the chain reload

i go sleep. see you noirds
HGPUPC addicted!
IS there a seed node causing this.. I am most sure this is the case...
HGPUPC addicted!
Using this version.. it works.. it's the old one:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwGL9FkcBurEeDRvQnRDT1pFc1U/edit?usp=sharing

syncronizing....

but close and open again... try it please

yep..

debug.log
Code:
Create Block, 47560
ERROR: mempool transaction missing input
.... goes like this forever...
legendary
HGPUPC addicted!
legendary

Windows 32/64 Bit Binaries EXE:https://mega.co.nz/#!BUs2gCJC!D6E56cOq3y-KaQKVJSqrYVoNXe-VGdhxi2rnYlTEtTs

Windows 32/64 Bit ZIP https://mega.co.nz/#!oVUDSQYa!mkcSCRAqBUbtyeA1wq8iNSJtvdy38jvMPYfGLF0wwyo

are you using this version?

what is the crash message? if you re-sync the chain from start with the correct wallet version all your coins will be there

I downloaded the ZIP version above and moved all files out of the Noirshares folder of my %appdata% folder, except for the wallet.dat file.
After that i tried to restart the downloaded client, but nothing happened.
The QT client wouldn't launch.

After that I copied all the files back to the Noirshares folder of my %appdata% folder and after that the client starts again, but then it doesn't sync anymore, like it didn't to begin with.

So how can I re-sync the chain with this client version ?

yes that's the problem, you cann use the version at google. this can reload the blockchain.
but when you close this, you have sync problems again.
Activity: 413

Windows 32/64 Bit Binaries EXE:https://mega.co.nz/#!BUs2gCJC!D6E56cOq3y-KaQKVJSqrYVoNXe-VGdhxi2rnYlTEtTs

Windows 32/64 Bit ZIP https://mega.co.nz/#!oVUDSQYa!mkcSCRAqBUbtyeA1wq8iNSJtvdy38jvMPYfGLF0wwyo

are you using this version?

what is the crash message? if you re-sync the chain from start with the correct wallet version all your coins will be there

I downloaded the ZIP version above and moved all files out of the Noirshares folder of my %appdata% folder, except for the wallet.dat file.
After that i tried to restart the downloaded client, but nothing happened.
The QT client wouldn't launch.

After that I copied all the files back to the Noirshares folder of my %appdata% folder and after that the client starts again, but then it doesn't sync anymore, like it didn't to begin with.

So how can I re-sync the chain with this client version ?
Pages:
Jump to: