Pages:
Author

Topic: [NRS|NoirShares] POW ENDING at 50k | DACs | MANDATORY WALLET UPDATE 6/23/2014 - page 49. (Read 141638 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Need some help from the community in the Cryptsy and Polo trollboxes!  Come join us and help spread the word about NRS and show everyone we've got support and we're not here playing pump n dump games!

The more people we get on board and help understand what we're all about, the better!

I was on Polo trollbox yesterday and someone mentioned NRS...I replied with 6 month plan from the dev in the ANN op and how that was a great indication on the seriousness of the coin.  Invest in the dev more than the coin...Wink

Will check out the Polo box again...
Activity: 756
Need some help from the community in the Cryptsy and Polo trollboxes!  Come join us and help spread the word about NRS and show everyone we've got support and we're not here playing pump n dump games!

The more people we get on board and help understand what we're all about, the better!
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Opps sorry about the link but it's on cnbc the report
Activity: 60
Marc Andreessen in bitcoin for the long run http://www.c[Suspicious link removed]m/id/101708238

Now if Marc only knew that this company is built in the same direction....  This is why I believe that it's not alt coins but a companies built for the same purpose. Just my two sats.
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
Added General Fund buy/sell sheet to OP

hyz
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Mintpal next..give more vote  Wink
Activity: 168
Activity: 76
 we need innovation for noirshares not always duplicate the old concepts.we need a new improvement
Activity: 147
What happened to noirpool.com?

Temporarily down while we work on some improvements

Attention: General Fund payouts will begin shortly. The following General Fund members will not be receiving payouts until their NRS/BTC addresses have been provided, deadline is Sunday May 25th

Grndnpnd
Hermancoin
username here
8bithero
barwizi
cc5alive
Tiau

Thank you

What happened to payouts? When do you plan to payout shares?

Payouts weren't scheduled for Sunday, it was the deadline for receiving addresses, but payouts are coming shortly

Hyz
Activity: 107
Attention: General Fund payouts will begin shortly. The following General Fund members will not be receiving payouts until their NRS/BTC addresses have been provided, deadline is Sunday May 25th

Grndnpnd
Hermancoin
username here
8bithero
barwizi
cc5alive
Tiau

Thank you

What happened to payouts? When do you plan to payout shares?
Activity: 107
What happened to noirpool.com?
r05
Activity: 193
test cryptocoin please ignore
That's why NRS needs to get in other big exchanges. It's so easy for some people to control the price when all the trading happens at PoloniEX.

Well, I dont know what cryptsy is doing not adding us, we were no. 1 for over 2 weeks and have been no.2 for the last 2 weeks now.
Cryptsy needs bribing. They always do.
Activity: 168
That's why NRS needs to get in other big exchanges. It's so easy for some people to control the price when all the trading happens at PoloniEX.

Well, I dont know what cryptsy is doing not adding us, we were no. 1 for over 2 weeks and have been no.2 for the last 2 weeks now.
Activity: 826
Merit: 102
MINTPAL OR Chinese Big platfor just as www.btc38.com
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
It is hard to estimate the price not knowing where the team is at. Given the response time for questions and such i am certainly liking the team. I have no reason to doubt them. The coin is of a different type of algo than a majority and so far it hasn't caught on yet. Sad to say but when someone with a fair amount of btc wants to manipulate the market, that is when the coin will gain a good amount of attention. I feel the attention will then stick when people learn about it and the potential it has.

The PoS makes me love it when this coin is low. I wish i would have got in at the way start, oh well, still satisfied where i am now. If i can get my hands on 10k total i will be quite pleased. Goal set! Grin

Activity: 767
It is hard to estimate the price not knowing where the team is at. Given the response time for questions and such i am certainly liking the team. I have no reason to doubt them. The coin is of a different type of algo than a majority and so far it hasn't caught on yet. Sad to say but when someone with a fair amount of btc wants to manipulate the market, that is when the coin will gain a good amount of attention. I feel the attention will then stick when people learn about it and the potential it has.

The PoS makes me love it when this coin is low. I wish i would have got in at the way start, oh well, still satisfied where i am now. If i can get my hands on 10k total i will be quite pleased. Goal set! Grin
Activity: 732
estimate NRS price after 6 months ? share your view.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
ORB has a good chance to grow.
Folks, we're a bit busy preparing payouts for general fund members, but we're still getting ready for our next software release as well. Current trends are for anon functions and many coins are jumping on the hype, but we do not believe it is necessary. True anonymity comes from the user, not the software. BTC is already anonymous enough. Our focus remains the same as before, making the most productive altcoin system possible, bringing cryptography to the people, not the other way around.

Hyz

Thanks for the update. Awaiting payout from the general fund and looking forward to the next software release!
The anon-coins are just another hype that will fade once the market will be flooded with other anon-coin launches, just like we had the POS-coin hype and the countrycoin hype.

I think so too. DAC's to come. Enough headlines

now so we can hash numbers of shares cheap. Look at it this way
Pages:
Jump to: