Pages:
Author

Topic: [NRS|NoirShares] POW ENDING at 50k | DACs | MANDATORY WALLET UPDATE 6/23/2014 - page 45. (Read 141638 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
If you aren't already doing so, follow us on twitter!  Let's get the word out about NRS and NoirGroup!

https://twitter.com/noirds
Activity: 728
MemoryShock: you can still buy in, although at a higher valuation since at this point a lot has already been done in the NoirGroup.

Had the BTC then but not now...will perhaps see what I can do in the near future...

I definitely like this group...
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I should have invested in the general fund...that is pretty awesome...

If you would like to own a portion of the General Fund, you can purchase shares from the existing participates, I have created a worksheet here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/116mEoEt418tKZk3eJL39n6Lfw0sWLWTcmyij4TAITI4/edit#gid=0
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
MemoryShock: you can still buy in, although at a higher valuation since at this point a lot has already been done in the NoirGroup.
Activity: 728
Mining update as of June 5, 2014.

Total investment: 16.8 BTC
Total return generated in the month of April: 8.66 BTC
Recovery percentage: 51% 

Looking at current situations in cryptos, this is awesome!

I should have invested in the general fund...that is pretty awesome...
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Any stats on the month of May?

That is my bad, it should have the total return so far (April & May).

Thanks.
Activity: 219
I still didn't know how the NRS mint works.

Do I need open wallet in order to mint?

I have some NRS with coin age > 20 days, and I open the wallet but nothing mint.

It just needs to be online and unlocked to be able to stake.
Activity: 767
I am wondering, if noirpool.com comes back up, what is going to happen to the current price of nrs?

It seems to be doing pretty okay.

That is my bad, it should have the total return so far (April & May).
Activity: 168

Looking at current situations in cryptos, this is awesome!
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
ORB has a good chance to grow.
The first payout in NRS will be this Sunday for GF holders.

hyz

cool thanks so much
Activity: 147
The first payout in NRS will be this Sunday for GF holders.

hyz
Activity: 9
1 Share = 3 BTC = approx. 2% NG  | minimal buy: 0.25 Share

You could buy from me directly. Just PM me. If you want to deal with escrow ... let me know also

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/116mEoEt418tKZk3eJL39n6Lfw0sWLWTcmyij4TAITI4/edit#gid=0

thx
cass

I have some NRS with coin age > 20 days, and I open the wallet but nothing mint.

It could take a while.  Just leave it open.  I've had to leave my wallet open for a couple of days.

It starts at 7 days and i believe the max is 14, so in that interim you will eventually roll for a pos block. If you get the block the counter on the coins resets to 0 and the process starts all over again. I believe the timer starts from the time you move the coins into your wallet. I have found more through pos than i have mined, i have bought a few nrs though Wink

Keep in mind that once a wallet address hits 14 days that doesn't mean it will POS immediately, that just means that is the maximum coin age.  If I have an offline wallet sit for 6 months then online it, it will be on the same footing as one that has been sitting for 14 days.

So what does having a coin at maximum coin age do? Give you an increased chance at pos or something?

Total return generated: 8.66 BTC

It could take a while.  Just leave it open.  I've had to leave my wallet open for a couple of days.

It starts at 7 days and i believe the max is 14, so in that interim you will eventually roll for a pos block. If you get the block the counter on the coins resets to 0 and the process starts all over again. I believe the timer starts from the time you move the coins into your wallet. I have found more through pos than i have mined, i have bought a few nrs though Wink

Keep in mind that once a wallet address hits 14 days that doesn't mean it will POS immediately, that just means that is the maximum coin age.  If I have an offline wallet sit for 6 months then online it, it will be on the same footing as one that has been sitting for 14 days.

Activity: 644

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1009

Pages:
Jump to: