Pages:
Author

Topic: [NRS|NoirShares] POW ENDING at 50k | DACs | MANDATORY WALLET UPDATE 6/23/2014 - page 44. (Read 141638 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Just so everyone is clear, we did make a small (1150) NRS payout last night to General Fund holders as we said we were going to.

Going forward payouts will be sent every other Sunday at some point.  If for any reason that schedule changes we will let you know.   Smiley
Activity: 644
Dude, you're such a jackass.  I didn't come here to start a epeen war.  I told you I was going to delete my post if I missed something.

Sorry for pointing out that you could have just opened your wallet to have your question answered...  Have a nice day.

Yeah well I'm not home. I checked my wallet last night and nothing.
Dude, you're such a jackass.  I didn't come here to start a epeen war.  I told you I was going to delete my post if I missed something.

Sorry for pointing out that you could have just opened your wallet to have your question answered...  Have a nice day.
Nice professional response from a COO.  I deleted my post once I saw everyone receiving shares.

Well, it's called common sense.  When you say you're going to do something, do you always follow up and say it's done?

Dude, you're such a jackass.  I didn't come here to start an epeen war.  I told you I was going to delete my post if I missed something.
Nice professional response from a COO.  I deleted my post once I saw everyone receiving shares.

Well, it's called common sense.  When you say you're going to do something, do you always follow up and say it's done?
The first payout in NRS will be this Sunday for GF holders.

hyz

You really shouldn't announce that payouts will start this Sunday and not make a follow up post. Today is Monday. Did I miss something?  Please let me know what I missed and I will delete my post.

Yes, you did.  Try checking your wallet like everyone else.

The first payout in NRS will be this Sunday for GF holders.

hyz

You really shouldn't announce that payouts will start this Sunday and not make a follow up post. Today is Monday. Did I miss something?  Please let me know what I missed and I will delete my post.

Yes, you did.  Try checking your wallet like everyone else.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
ORB has a good chance to grow.
I got 30.245 NRS from the general fund. not much;)
legendary
shall we get the profit?

not if you don't own shares in the general fund.

this payment applies only to the General Fund Holder. However, all NRS Holder to be involved in future revenues.
legendary
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
shall we get the profit?

not if you don't own shares in the general fund.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Hi, cc5alive and Tiau, please email your payment address to [email protected]

shall we get the profit?
Activity: 147
Hi, cc5alive and Tiau, please email your payment address to [email protected]
Activity: 107
how it looks with noirpool?

We are temporarily down while we make some improvements-

Hopefully we can get an update soon.

The updates will be focused around new Noir functionality so once we announce the updates, pool updates will be included.  We're talking about new functionality that has never been implemented before and are doing due diligence prior to making any announcements, but rest assured we will have something new and shiny for you guys soon.   Smiley
Activity: 219
how it looks with noirpool?

We are temporarily down while we make some improvements-

Hopefully we can get an update soon.
Activity: 60
Well made a few more shares from coins. Sorry I don't have Kingcoin to put in the general fund. Slowly gaining shares and Holding!
Activity: 767
what happen to noirpool ? any new projects added?

I think this is am important question(s)!
Activity: 686
what happen to noirpool ? any new projects added?
Pages:
Jump to: