Pages:
Author

Topic: [NRS|NoirShares] POW ENDING at 50k | DACs | MANDATORY WALLET UPDATE 6/23/2014 - page 76. (Read 141638 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 10
keep voting on mintpal and cryptsy! www.mintpal.com/voting www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes

How are we doing? Let us know what you think! Or just take it for fun  Grin

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1QhqBkGrnBhvVvKmPTT5YmcrW9AVbhp_VkhbxKimVa-I/viewform?usp=send_form

hyz

Filled it out and hello everyone. I think this company is a great idea for long term investors. Good job!
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
Activity: 658
Merit: 257
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I have some compiling issues latest git version

Code:
$ make -f makefile.unix
g++ -c -O2 -msse2 -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/home/matthias/usr/mining/nrs/NRS/src -I/home/matthias/usr/mining/nrs/NRS/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=0 -DUSE_IPV6=1 -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/alert.d -o obj/alert.o alert.cpp
alert.cpp:242:1: fatal error: opening dependency file obj/alert.d: No such file or directory
 }
 ^
compilation terminated.
make: *** [obj/alert.o] Error 1

I have to do:
Code:
$ mkdir obj
then I get NoirSharesd compiled.

But qt version I get not compilied:
Code:
$ qmake NoirShares-qt.pro
$ make -j4
/usr/bin/ld: unrecognized option '--large-address-aware'
/usr/bin/ld: use the --help option for usage information
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [NoirShares-Qt] Error 1

Code:
$ ld -version
GNU ld (GNU Binutils for Debian) 2.24.51.20140425

any suggestions?

I get through that by deleting line 163, 164 in NoirShares-qt.pro, but I got a lot of other problems after that. Don't have time to fix it yet. So the new source in completely broken in Linux. The dev could provide the fix for us, please?
Thanks.

No one even cares about Linux users without a wallet ?? Even the dev? Anyone has any idea how to compile the wallet in Linux?
Thanks.

Most of the time if your using linux you know how to compile and fix errors, that being said comment out lines 156-159  of the .pro file and you should be fine. there may be other things you need to do, and dependencies you need to check, that being said you can also qmake with the appropriate switches to disable things like qrcode and such if you dont have them.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
ORB has a good chance to grow.
wallet sync takes forever

Can someone post a .conf with nodes pls ?!?

look at op
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
wallet sync takes forever

Can someone post a .conf with nodes pls ?!?
r05
Activity: 193
test cryptocoin please ignore
I'm happy to announce that NoirShares has been added to www.cryptoaltex.com!!
Start voting now @ https://www.cryptoaltex.com/index.php?page=votes

Umm, surely NRS is yet to be added to your exchange because it still needs to win a vote..?
Activity: 938

Code:
$ make -f makefile.unix
g++ -c -O2 -msse2 -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/home/matthias/usr/mining/nrs/NRS/src -I/home/matthias/usr/mining/nrs/NRS/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=0 -DUSE_IPV6=1 -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/alert.d -o obj/alert.o alert.cpp
alert.cpp:242:1: fatal error: opening dependency file obj/alert.d: No such file or directory
 }
 ^
compilation terminated.

I have to do:
Code:
$ mkdir obj

Code:
$ make -j4

Code:
$ ld -version

any suggestions?

I get through that by deleting line 163, 164 in NoirShares-qt.pro, but I got a lot of other problems after that. Don't have time to fix it yet. So the new source in completely broken in Linux. The dev could provide the fix for us, please?
Thanks.

No one even cares about Linux users without a wallet ?? Even the dev? Anyone has any idea how to compile the wallet in Linux?
Thanks.
Activity: 168
I'm happy to announce that NoirShares has been added to www.cryptoaltex.com!!
Start voting now @ https://www.cryptoaltex.com/index.php?page=votes
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
Hey Guys,
I have to be that noob...
I haven't quite wrapped my head around the minting, it looks like the wallet has to be unencrypted, which would make the wallet unsecured, correct? Also, is minting the same thing as finding POS blocks? Very excited about this coin, any info or links would be much appreciated, thanks

Quoting coindgr here, you need to type the following:

"walletpassphrase xxxxxxxxxx 99999999999 true

Where xxxxxxxxxx = your pass phrase and 99999999999 = time in seconds it is unlocked

It will automatically lock again when u close your wallet. To send coins you will still need to put in pass phrase."

The "true" option means that your wallet is only unencrypted for minting. You won't be able to send coins or dump private keys without unlocking it again without the "true" option.

And yes, minting is the same as finding POS blocks.

Thanks for your help, seems to be working. For any other noobs out there your passphrase should be in quotation marks. Thanks again
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
Hey Guys,
I have to be that noob...
I haven't quite wrapped my head around the minting, it looks like the wallet has to be unencrypted, which would make the wallet unsecured, correct? Also, is minting the same thing as finding POS blocks? Very excited about this coin, any info or links would be much appreciated, thanks
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
NRS is now unfrozen on poloniex   Wink
legendary
Activity: 1302
ORB has a good chance to grow.
so we cant get our coins from ypool , we cant trade our coins at poloniex .Whats next?
Yeaaaaaa good job i believe in you NRS TO THE MOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got my coins within seconds of making the payout.

mee too
Activity: 147
https://twitter.com/BittrexExchange/status/463046263458385920

Bittrex @BittrexExchange  ·  12m

@Noirds We're watching this coin closely. Anyone else want to see #NRS?

If you want to see NRS on Bittrex, better let them know in that twitter thread!!
Activity: 938

Code:
$ make -f makefile.unix
g++ -c -O2 -msse2 -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/home/matthias/usr/mining/nrs/NRS/src -I/home/matthias/usr/mining/nrs/NRS/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=0 -DUSE_IPV6=1 -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/alert.d -o obj/alert.o alert.cpp
 }
 ^
compilation terminated.

I have to do:
Code:
$ mkdir obj

Code:
$ make -j4

Code:
$ ld -version

any suggestions?

Thanks.
Activity: 575
Merit: 502

Code:
$ make -f makefile.unix
 }
 ^
compilation terminated.

I have to do:
Code:
$ mkdir obj

Code:
$ make -j4

Code:
$ ld -version

any suggestions?
r05
why the exchange in P is frozen? who knows?

when is it ok??
Poloniex got "hacked" - but no coins were stolen. I believe they are in the process of moving the wallets to a new service provider. Those wallets that are still "frozen" are currently being moved across.

lol worst joke i have ever seen .Why only NRS frozen?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6515293

Learn to Google.
Activity: 19

when is it ok??
Poloniex got "hacked" - but no coins were stolen. I believe they are in the process of moving the wallets to a new service provider. Those wallets that are still "frozen" are currently being moved across.

lol worst joke i have ever seen .Why only NRS frozen?
r05

when is it ok??
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

when is it ok??
Activity: 28
so we cant get our coins from ypool , we cant trade our coins at poloniex .Whats next?
Yeaaaaaa good job i believe in you NRS TO THE MOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

damn LOOSERS!

can i please buy your coins at 3k sat?

if only i can get my coins out of from ypool. I will dump all my useless coins

dump it please, i will place buy order @3,5k
Pages:
Jump to: