Pages:
Author

Topic: [NRS|NoirShares] POW ENDING at 50k | DACs | MANDATORY WALLET UPDATE 6/23/2014 - page 71. (Read 141638 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
How to Get stake coin   Huh                                                                                                                                       
Activity: 275
Merit: 250
My NRS Client stopped sync. What can I do?
Just made a t transaction to it, i want to receive to.

Don't worry, your transaction is safe in the blockchain.
Are you getting any connections with your wallet?
Are you on latest version?

I wanted to download it on the homepage, but it seems to be not online these days.
I also have 8 Connections.
"But it alwas says. Synchronizing with network... 4469 Block(s) remaining" The number of blocks is getting higher instead of lower.

You have the new binaries in the second post of this thread. Make a backup of your wallet.dat before trying anything like deleting your noirshares folder.

Did my backup and deleted the wallet with complete installation.  I have never had this problem before, but I don't know what else could I try. The withdrawal was about 2 two days ago.

This was my transaction:
NRS   4125.44908975   9XzaDpE9Ff7x7c2DNM2Uxy2PbyCj6CQWaL   2014-05-06 22:01:10   COMPLETE: 91107bb3c4587c135315cdf578a29d9730bb2af7f1269cffb8884d883d5058d0

I don't want to loose this coins

Does it still not sync?
Edit: it is in the blockchain so as long as you send it to correct address and have your wallet.dat intact your safe.

Ok, and how do I get to them? Smiley
Sry. for annoying, but NRS is on the run and I'm pretty sure, it's just the beginning. I just want to know the coins in safety Smiley
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
thats why we need to get the votes up on cryptsy and mintpal
i just went again to vote at mintpal and can't evan see NRS on the list?

It's there, right now rank 179
did voting reset or something we had over 1k the other day

mintpal reduced voting from 5 per hour to 1 per hour, so total votes were proportionally reduced
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

did voting reset or something we had over 1k the other day
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Maybe this is a stupid question but why is my wallet balance smaller than the sum of all transactions? See attached pictures: http://imgur.com/a/hElmp
Activity: 66
Merit: 10

NRS now is attracting more and more attention. It goes in a healthy way.
Good team and good project.

legendary
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 102
poloniex upgraded their servers, exchange is fast again!

we need another exchange not only POLINIEX. ITS so slow and always frozen
poloniex upgraded their servers, exchange is fast again!
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
ok poliniex is too slow for nrs. I will try to use old connections. To use the stock exchange to other

Deposited NRS @ Poloinex an hour ago, transaction confirmed through blockchain, still not showing up in balances. Hope I didn't lose anything, anyone else experiencing issues?

I'd assume is part of the lag they're experiencing due to an overloaded db. 
Activity: 378
where can i see noirshare difficulty chart?
Activity: 542
ok poliniex is too slow for nrs. I will try to use old connections. To use the stock exchange to other

Deposited NRS @ Poloinex an hour ago, transaction confirmed through blockchain, still not showing up in balances. Hope I didn't lose anything, anyone else experiencing issues?
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
ORB has a good chance to grow.
Activity: 585

I wanted to download it on the homepage, but it seems to be not online these days.
"But it alwas says. Synchronizing with network... 4469 Block(s) remaining" The number of blocks is getting higher instead of lower.

You have the new binaries in the second post of this thread. Make a backup of your wallet.dat before trying anything like deleting your noirshares folder.

Did my backup and deleted the wallet with complete installation.  I have never had this problem before, but I don't know what else could I try. The withdrawal was about 2 two days ago.

This was my transaction:
NRS   4125.44908975   9XzaDpE9Ff7x7c2DNM2Uxy2PbyCj6CQWaL   2014-05-06 22:01:10   COMPLETE: 91107bb3c4587c135315cdf578a29d9730bb2af7f1269cffb8884d883d5058d0

Does it still not sync?
Edit: it is in the blockchain so as long as you send it to correct address and have your wallet.dat intact your safe.
now Total: 16.18348355 BTC on bid

and that at this price

It will go to 50 - 100 times of that Smiley

Edit:
Meant the price Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
ORB has a good chance to grow.
now Total: 16.18348355 BTC on bid

and that at this price

the price riding on the ema ema 20 days

ema 100 days, the lowermost line, serves as a support

I think if the 0.0004 falls. comes a new all-time high. maybe 0.0008 to 0.001

This was my transaction:

Activity: 767
Okay, today marks day 7 since i moved my first purchase of nrs into my wallet. Do i start to get excited for staking now? I then moved more into my wallet yesterday.

If my understanding is correct the staking works by "adding" a value to the coin based on the days it is held starting at 7 up to 14 for max value, then when the stake is claimed it consumes that value added to the coins, rinse and repeat?

How exactly does the staking work? It is like mining a block and having a raffle for who gets the block reward? The weighted value on the coins could be considered entry tickets into a raffle for the reward of the PoS block? When you win the block reward you lose those entries? If you don't win those entries get used in the next try at a PoS block reward?
Pages:
Jump to: