Pages:
Author

Topic: [NRS|NoirShares] POW ENDING at 50k | DACs | MANDATORY WALLET UPDATE 6/23/2014 - page 8. (Read 141590 times)

Activity: 1034
Merit: 500
In the debug console if you type getinfo you should see there "protocolversion" : 60007.

I had to block many ip's in the firewall with other protocolversion. But this was when I was having problem with sync, not sure if it is the case with staking.
Activity: 413
Merit: 250
My wallet can sync Okay.
But can not get the stake coin.
I have get the coins in wallet for one month.
Who can help me?
Should i set something?

Thanks.

I have the same problem: my wallet does not seem to be staking anymore the last two weeks.
Is somebody still receiving POS rewards ?

@Barwizi: Was staking suspended somehow Huh

Activity: 625
Merit: 100
My wallet can sync Okay.
But can not get the stake coin.
I have get the coins in wallet for one month.
Who can help me?
Should i set something?

Thanks.
Activity: 462
Attention

Please move your NRS to your Local Wallets. On August 31st we will be taking a snapshot of the blockchain.

What is a Snapshot

A snapshot is a record of the blockchain in a particular instance. We use the balances of each individual account to allocate shares or coins in any other blockchain. The Snapshot also provides information on how long people have been holding shares in their respective wallets. Shares on exchanges are another matter altogether.

What will it be used for?

The NRS snapshot is going to be used in two immediate plans, namely

1) NoirLotto
2) NoirMerge

What is NoirLotto?

NoirLotto is the groups shot at trying a crypto-based Lotto, an official ANN will be made later with all details. (For those who know the baics of the project , some of the specs have changed.)

What is NoirMerge?

NoirMerge is basically a merger of our two chains NRB and NRS. By using snapshots , we can allocate each individual their respective share in the new dominant chain the reflects our dedication to a unified approach to our business plan. The splitting of time between projects has caused a slow down in actually completed work and a lot of unrest amongst users.

This is how it will work.

There are ~ 2.5 million NRS and ~ 2.2 million NRB.

On the day of the snapshot, we will also record the market prices which we will then use to calculate what allocation each individual will get.

For example at current rates  1 NRS = ~ 9 NRB

This means that a simple 1 - 9 conversion will leave us with a total supply of  ~ 2.72 million shares. AT current rates this means that NRS will represent 90% of the chain with NRB at 10%. this however is subject to the prices on the actual date and time of the snapshot. should the prices drop or rise, we could see wholly different figures.

The new chain will simply be called Noir. ( i have no better idea at the moment)

Why the merge?

More Development time allocation
Less time wasted of planning for two platforms
More unified drive (noone gets left behind)

More information to come from the CMO and our new COO. (this is just me posting as CDO)

lol you have to be kidding.

newest scheme to squeeze more BTC out of people I see
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Attention

Please move your NRS to your Local Wallets. On August 31st we will be taking a snapshot of the blockchain.

What is a Snapshot

A snapshot is a record of the blockchain in a particular instance. We use the balances of each individual account to allocate shares or coins in any other blockchain. The Snapshot also provides information on how long people have been holding shares in their respective wallets. Shares on exchanges are another matter altogether.

What will it be used for?

The NRS snapshot is going to be used in two immediate plans, namely

1) NoirLotto
2) NoirMerge

What is NoirLotto?

NoirLotto is the groups shot at trying a crypto-based Lotto, an official ANN will be made later with all details. (For those who know the baics of the project , some of the specs have changed.)

What is NoirMerge?

NoirMerge is basically a merger of our two chains NRB and NRS. By using snapshots , we can allocate each individual their respective share in the new dominant chain the reflects our dedication to a unified approach to our business plan. The splitting of time between projects has caused a slow down in actually completed work and a lot of unrest amongst users.

This is how it will work.

There are ~ 2.5 million NRS and ~ 2.2 million NRB.

On the day of the snapshot, we will also record the market prices which we will then use to calculate what allocation each individual will get.

For example at current rates  1 NRS = ~ 9 NRB

This means that a simple 1 - 9 conversion will leave us with a total supply of  ~ 2.72 million shares. AT current rates this means that NRS will represent 90% of the chain with NRB at 10%. this however is subject to the prices on the actual date and time of the snapshot. should the prices drop or rise, we could see wholly different figures.

The new chain will simply be called Noir. ( i have no better idea at the moment)

Why the merge?

More Development time allocation
Less time wasted of planning for two platforms
More unified drive (noone gets left behind)

More information to come from the CMO and our new COO. (this is just me posting as CDO)

Activity: 784
Merit: 502
LOL guys. do you understand summer times? Do you understand people have vacations right?

=) All of you that don't do anything useful but to tell coins are dead for lack of responses, should be learning code programming to help out the dev community (at least something useful should happen, you would post less crap and learn more)!

Cheers.

You're another one of those naive trolls...maybe try doing some reading to see what's actually going on with this shitcoin...
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
LOL guys. do you understand summer times? Do you understand people have vacations right?

=) All of you that don't do anything useful but to tell coins are dead for lack of responses, should be learning code programming to help out the dev community (at least something useful should happen, you would post less crap and learn more)!

Cheers.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Waiting to see what happens?

Well i guess the dev team and the bag holders now share the same point of view finally... This is sad this coin had so much potential and so much talent its really sad how one person can drag it to the ground... Lesson learned i hope all choose your CEO wisely when you assemble your board of directors.

Moment of silence for NRS as it slowly finishes its final decent into the spiraling toilet of alts.... its a sad day
legendary
Activity: 1310
We are waiting to see what happens

I don't get it, the team has no clue what's going on?  Or you personally don't know what's going on?

Godd question.

@noirtalks
This is all you have to say after 3 weeks? Are you kidding? Hope we´ll see something big next days....
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

I don't get it, the team has no clue what's going on?  Or you personally don't know what's going on?

Activity: 147
Merit: 100
Activity: 767
Merit: 500
Nothing has happened yet, and that is the issue.
Activity: 107
I saw there were too many attackers here. What happened?   

Is the coin still alive? Future?
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
I saw there were too many attackers here. What happened?   
Activity: 379
LemonAndFries

Trust: -4: -1 / +0(0)
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!

Unignore

Re: [NRS|NoirShares] POW ENDING at 50k | DACs | MANDATORY WALLET UPDATE 6/23/2014
Today at 02:35:45 AM
Show/Hide
This user is currently ignored.

This guy is ignoring one of his own General Fund investors.  Even though I didn't invest much (I'm glad I didn't), I am still a GF member.

I gave you that rating because you deserved it and I did take it away because I thought I was being harsh.

On second thought, I should have left it there.

DO NOT INVEST - HE IGNORES HIS OWN GENERAL FUND INVESTORS - DO NOT TRUST BARWIZI

Sadly I have to agree with you. Invested in the General Fund, have been asking for the financial accountability for more than a month now, but never got a single indication it has been worked on other than vague answers they are still waiting for some numbers.

edit: Normally I would refrain from being negative in a thread, because I just don't like to be negative. I have been investing in NoirShares since the very beginning in February and was very enthousiast about it. I was very, very disappointed to find out that I had invested in something that is not trustworthy. The reason I still post here is because I am still GF holder, but I have sold my remaining NoirShares over a month ago. I hope people will not fall for this again, because there are really too many questions left unanswered, red flags all over the place now.
Activity: 79
No luck, just getting application crashes on launch.

Tried a few different PC's...

Don't stress it's not worth the effort, only 3k NRS...

Me too, when I delete all thing in %appdata%\noirshares but wallet.dat

ADDITION: win 7 64bit

SOLVED

I used this version

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwGL9FkcBurEc21tTk8wMzFZemM/edit?usp=sharing

Plus, I created Noirshares.conf in %appdata%\noirshares folder
In the config file I put below

checkblocks=1

addnode=ypool.net
addnode=nrs.argakiig.us
addnode=173.236.43.58:39565
addnode=66.69.215.216:64946
addnode=5.9.158.79:47779
addnode=178.125.216.61:63731
addnode=107.170.207.147:8500
addnode=8.38.76.74:8500
addnode=121.185.195.12:8500
addnode=14.201.25.59:8500
addnode=70.114.143.108:8500
addnode=124.168.225.125:50023
addnode=59.55.230.181:59019
addnode=65.128.192.240:8500
addnode=98.250.252.199:8714
addnode=222.242.174.137:11054
addnode=88.8.127.16:49448
addnode=192.99.144.139:59973
addnode=77.28.2.49:44534
addnode=198.101.10.110:8500
addnode=75.143.69.254:8500
addnode=86.163.25.105:59196
addnode=83.227.236.11:63228
addnode=85.243.107.186:51194
addnode=211.149.148.150:58600
addnode=183.66.32.185:61793
addnode=82.66.239.16:50554
addnode=124.231.7.138:6415
addnode=118.186.153.220:55145
addnode=212.117.32.160:63075
addnode=87.231.15.229:54376
addnode=77.185.64.103:51852
addnode=107.170.254.5
addnode= 41.78.77.178
addnode=192.241.213.244
addnode=172.245.183.30
addnode=162.243.131.88
addnode=54.213.71.178
addnode=192.241.213.224
addnode=54.80.61.11
addnode=198.199.96.129
addnode=54.197.175.238

I hope that this helps others Smiley
Activity: 462
LemonAndFries

Unignore

Re: [NRS|NoirShares] POW ENDING at 50k | DACs | MANDATORY WALLET UPDATE 6/23/2014
Show/Hide

This guy is ignoring one of his own General Fund investors.  Even though I didn't invest much (I'm glad I didn't), I am still a GF member.

I gave you that rating because you deserved it and I did take it away because I thought I was being harsh.

On second thought, I should have left it there.

DO NOT INVEST - HE IGNORES HIS OWN GENERAL FUND INVESTORS - DO NOT TRUST BARWIZI
legendary
Activity: 1302
ORB has a good chance to grow.
now i think Barwizi is not a good CEO.

and I do not mean bad!
It just is. Smiley

He answered simply do not like uncomfortable, inconvenient answer. Smiley

He is a tinkerer ore ine his chamber .

I hope I've said correctly Wink
legendary
Activity: 882
LemonAndFries

Unignore

Show/Hide
legendary
Activity: 1302
ORB has a good chance to grow.
Barwizi, why did you decide to stop mining at block 50K?
we want to mine NRS again, it could help!

The long term plan is to have one unified currency. WHen i was new i joined the scrypt clone game, i created NRB with the hopes of playing around with it and experimenting. That didnt turn out so well, but it had a few supporters. When i came up with the Noir Group idea, i intended to start from NRB then realised that scrypt was a dying breed, from there i made NRS but with the promise to keep NRB holders in the game.

My reasons are as follows

1) I want to merge NRS and NRB chains... we can then have mining when they are merged. However i intend to make stake more viable than mining in order to promote "green" crypto.
2) For a currency to be truly useful it has to be finite, NRS was intended to be 5 million, but when i looked at how much power was wasted  mining, i thought those funds can be put to better use actually propping up the currency (which was working fine until i started being accused of dumping)

Mining will be re-instated in due time, for now i need to merge the chains and test all the new ideas i have put up in the currency code.
Things move slow with me because i like to be sure and fair. Even now i have to calculate how many NRS NRB golder will get in the merged chain while still keeping NRS holders happy.

+1
Pages:
Jump to: