Pages:
Author

Topic: [NRS|NoirShares] POW ENDING at 50k | DACs | MANDATORY WALLET UPDATE 6/23/2014 - page 5. (Read 141590 times)

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041
Bitcoin is a bit**
@Frigga77

Well done (translation)!
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
Hey guys,

I have recently accepted an officer position with Noir Group. I have been an investor since December, and have followed it closely.
Believe me I understand your frustration as I was not happy about certain decisions and delays from NG, but I would not be here if
I didn't think NG is going to get better. I will be writing a bigger post attempting to explain what went wrong and what needs to change. I will tell you this,
barwizi has not abandoned this coin. Far from it. He has been making changes, and adding features.

We have decided to delay the snapshot for two reasons. The first being that we have a little surprise to release beforehand. The second reason is that I would prefer to give you guys a week
to move coins. So you will get a one week notice when we are ready.

Feel free to ask me any questions. Smiley

First question....WHY WASN'T THIS POSITION VOTED ON BY THE GENERAL FUND?!?!  ALL POSITIONS ARE TO BE VOTED ON AS THEY HAVE BEEN IN THE PAST!!!

Seems Barwizi is appointing his cronies rather than letting investors decide what is best.  Here we go again...

The GF investors can kick me out whenever they please. I think they will appreciate my contributions though.

Hey Chocobo, a little surprised you were not voted on, but I am looking forward to your contributions. Will think about kicking after that  Tongue  Wink
Good Morning,

as all know, I was a big fan / and am still GF-holders of NRS and Barwizi. I would not sell my GF shares too! But I am more attuned currently neutral!
I do not have much time currently, so I write in German. It's faster for me and I can express myself better, perhaps someone has lust to translate it. Wink If not google, translator on so does !!

Es wurden sehr viele Fehler gemacht!! Und es werden immer noch Fehler gemacht! Das Vertrauen ist am Boden! Wer neuer Offizier wird und ob ich Ihn wählen konnte, spielt für mich aktuell keine Rolle. Wie schon gesagt, das Vertrauen ist am Boden! Es kann nur besser werden!

Ich möchte euch gern ein paar Schritte mit auf den Weg geben, wenn Ihr wirklich vor habt NRS als erfolgreiches Unternehmen voran zu bringen und das Vertrauen zurück gewinnen möchtet!!! Nutzt diese oder lasst es! Noch schlechter kann es nicht werden. Vielleicht habt Ihr auch nur vor einwenig Geld zu verdienen , so 1-2 jahrelang, dann ist dass auch ok, nur dann habt den Arsch in der Hose das zu sagen!!

Ich finde unseren neuen Offizier sehr engagiert, ich hoffe er setzt seine Anküdigungen auch um!! Wink  Ich habe auch Verständnis wenn einer krank wird oder aus anderen Gründen nicht arbeiten kann. Allerdings geht es absolut nicht Termine schweigend verstreichen zu lassen, vorallem wenn es um eine Bilanz geht!!! Die Offiziere werden bezahlt, somit müssen solche Termine zwingend eingehalten werden!!!! Oder den Termin offiziel canclen mit vernünftigen Gründen!! Nur schweigen, ist unprofessional und schafft logischerweise Mistrauen!!!

Basis Schritte in der Reihenfolge abarbeiten

1. Fragen von Anhängern von NRS müssen schnell, verständlich und immer beantwortet werden, egal wie oft Sie gestellt werden. Dies ist die Basis. Jeder Muss verstehen können was geschieht!

2. strukturiert vorgehen, Ankündigungen tätigen aber Termine dann auch einhalten!

3. Zahlt die GF Holder aus welche austeigen möchten. BTC müssten doch genug vorhanden sein, schließlich arbeitet die Mine seit Monaten!!!

4. Die GF Holder sollten vor dem Merger noch Anteile an NRS bekommen, schließlich haben Sie echt gelitten!!!

5. Endlich eine Bilanz erstellen!!!!

6. OP must be updated.

Best regard's

I will try to translate this for Mario, my German is not perfect though, but hope to get close enough to his intentions, if not please correct me Wink:

Many mistakes have been made and mistakes are still made now. The trust for this is near to zero. Who will become a new COO or if I will be able to vote for him, is not important for me at this moment. Like I already said, the trust is near to zero, it can only improve from this point on.
I want to give you some advise for the road that should be followed, if you are really concerned with NRS and will see the DAC as number one priority, and maybe will have our trust again. You can take my advise or leave it. It will not become worse than it already is. Possibly you also want to earn some money at the side, and will things take 1 or 2 years, that is also ok, but have the guts to tell us then.

I think our new COO is very involved, and hope he will also make his announcements become reality. I understand when someone gets sick and cannot do his work for that reason, or maybe other good reasons. But it is not ok to let deadlines come and go without giving any announcements about what is happening. More even if it is concerning financial balances. COO's are being paid, so they have to keep their deadlines. Or in worst case: cancel the deadline with a very good explanation. To remain silent about that, is unprofessional and people will start to loose trust.

Things have to be done in this order:
1. Questions of investors of NRS must be answered quick, naturally and always, even if they were questioned more than once. That is the most important thing. Everyone must be able to understand what is happening.
2. Stuctured development, do announcements and keep the deadlines!
3. Pay the GF holders that want to sell their share the money that they have put in. There must be enough BTC, as there has been mined for months!
4. The GF holders will have to get their NRS before the merger, because they have really suffered from all this
5. Be open about the finances.
6. OP must be updated

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
ORB has a good chance to grow.
Good Morning,

as all know, I was a big fan / and am still GF-holders of NRS and Barwizi. I would not sell my GF shares too! But I am more attuned currently neutral!
I do not have much time currently, so I write in German. It's faster for me and I can express myself better, perhaps someone has lust to translate it. Wink If not google, translator on so does !!

Es wurden sehr viele Fehler gemacht!! Und es werden immer noch Fehler gemacht! Das Vertrauen ist am Boden! Wer neuer Offizier wird und ob ich Ihn wählen konnte, spielt für mich aktuell keine Rolle. Wie schon gesagt, das Vertrauen ist am Boden! Es kann nur besser werden!

Ich möchte euch gern ein paar Schritte mit auf den Weg geben, wenn Ihr wirklich vor habt NRS als erfolgreiches Unternehmen voran zu bringen und das Vertrauen zurück gewinnen möchtet!!! Nutzt diese oder lasst es! Noch schlechter kann es nicht werden. Vielleicht habt Ihr auch nur vor einwenig Geld zu verdienen , so 1-2 jahrelang, dann ist dass auch ok, nur dann habt den Arsch in der Hose das zu sagen!!

Ich finde unseren neuen Offizier sehr engagiert, ich hoffe er setzt seine Anküdigungen auch um!! Wink  Ich habe auch Verständnis wenn einer krank wird oder aus anderen Gründen nicht arbeiten kann. Allerdings geht es absolut nicht Termine schweigend verstreichen zu lassen, vorallem wenn es um eine Bilanz geht!!! Die Offiziere werden bezahlt, somit müssen solche Termine zwingend eingehalten werden!!!! Oder den Termin offiziel canclen mit vernünftigen Gründen!! Nur schweigen, ist unprofessional und schafft logischerweise Mistrauen!!!

Basis Schritte in der Reihenfolge abarbeiten

1. Fragen von Anhängern von NRS müssen schnell, verständlich und immer beantwortet werden, egal wie oft Sie gestellt werden. Dies ist die Basis. Jeder Muss verstehen können was geschieht!

2. strukturiert vorgehen, Ankündigungen tätigen aber Termine dann auch einhalten!

3. Zahlt die GF Holder aus welche austeigen möchten. BTC müssten doch genug vorhanden sein, schließlich arbeitet die Mine seit Monaten!!!

4. Die GF Holder sollten vor dem Merger noch Anteile an NRS bekommen, schließlich haben Sie echt gelitten!!!

5. Endlich eine Bilanz erstellen!!!!

6. OP must be updated.

Best regard's
Activity: 599
Merit: 500
Attention

Please move your NRS to your Local Wallets. On August 31st we will be taking a snapshot of the blockchain.

What is a Snapshot

A snapshot is a record of the blockchain in a particular instance. We use the balances of each individual account to allocate shares or coins in any other blockchain. The Snapshot also provides information on how long people have been holding shares in their respective wallets. Shares on exchanges are another matter altogether.

What will it be used for?

The NRS snapshot is going to be used in two immediate plans, namely

1) NoirLotto
2) NoirMerge

What is NoirLotto?

NoirLotto is the groups shot at trying a crypto-based Lotto, an official ANN will be made later with all details. (For those who know the baics of the project , some of the specs have changed.)

What is NoirMerge?

NoirMerge is basically a merger of our two chains NRB and NRS. By using snapshots , we can allocate each individual their respective share in the new dominant chain the reflects our dedication to a unified approach to our business plan. The splitting of time between projects has caused a slow down in actually completed work and a lot of unrest amongst users.

This is how it will work.

There are ~ 2.5 million NRS and ~ 2.2 million NRB.

On the day of the snapshot, we will also record the market prices which we will then use to calculate what allocation each individual will get.

For example at current rates  1 NRS = ~ 9 NRB

This means that a simple 1 - 9 conversion will leave us with a total supply of  ~ 2.72 million shares. AT current rates this means that NRS will represent 90% of the chain with NRB at 10%. this however is subject to the prices on the actual date and time of the snapshot. should the prices drop or rise, we could see wholly different figures.

The new chain will simply be called Noir. ( i have no better idea at the moment)

Why the merge?

More Development time allocation
Less time wasted of planning for two platforms
More unified drive (noone gets left behind)

More information to come from the CMO and our new COO. (this is just me posting as CDO)

can this be added on the OP
can we please lockt in the set time , maybe have a Google calendar or countdown
Activity: 599
Can the OP be updated with details and time for NEW DAC .

what the finial block and time we need to be holding NRS in our wallet ?
Activity: 462
What do you guys think of this screenshot of new wallet in progress

THIS IS FAR FROM WHAT WAS PROMISED TO THE GENERAL FUND INVESTORS.

THIS IS A JOKE.

I WANT MY REFUND!
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
What do you guys think of this screenshot of new wallet in progress

Activity: 479
no progress here since the wallet update back in june...

know when to hold them and when to fold them
Activity: 462
BARWIZI:

WHY HAVEN'T YOU REPLIED TO MY PM?

I WANT A REFUND!

I AM A GENERAL FUND INVESTOR AND YOU HAVE JUST IGNORED ME.

SOMEONE PLEASE QUOTE ME SO HE CAN SEE IT, HE IS IGNORING ME.
Activity: 540
Hey guys,

I have recently accepted an officer position with Noir Group. I have been an investor since December, and have followed it closely.
Believe me I understand your frustration as I was not happy about certain decisions and delays from NG, but I would not be here if
I didn't think NG is going to get better. I will be writing a bigger post attempting to explain what went wrong and what needs to change. I will tell you this,
barwizi has not abandoned this coin. Far from it. He has been making changes, and adding features.

We have decided to delay the snapshot for two reasons. The first being that we have a little surprise to release beforehand. The second reason is that I would prefer to give you guys a week

First question....WHY WASN'T THIS POSITION VOTED ON BY THE GENERAL FUND?!?!  ALL POSITIONS ARE TO BE VOTED ON AS THEY HAVE BEEN IN THE PAST!!!

Seems Barwizi is appointing his cronies rather than letting investors decide what is best.  Here we go again...

The GF investors can kick me out whenever they please. I think they will appreciate my contributions though.
Activity: 756
Hey guys,

Activity: 540
Hey guys,

Activity: 756
Barwizi, if you finish NRS Lotto and NRS merge, and if the financial stuff is open to see for everyone, I will admit I was wrong about you and had no right to doubt you. But only then. If you can do this, then show us by making it happen. I know negative energy can keep people from performing. But at the same time you have made promises and have generated high expectations and you must live up to them. At this moment I only see you trying to save your face and not succeeding. If you can turn that around, you have all my respect. But for now, I still think investing in NRS is not a good idea until there are some visible changes.

It doesn't matter what financial information is provided, he will never be able to PROVE what was done with the premine coins and BTC that was used to buy into the General Fund (other than buying the miners which were a complete waste).  As has been stated in the past, simply posting transaction ID's is NOT proof these coins were used to benefit the general fund, it simply shows they were sent to another address (most likely controlled by Barwizi).

There must be tangible PROOF these funds were used to benefit the GF and that will never be able to be provided.  Being the COO of NoirGroup from inception I will state outright that I was NEVER aware of premine funds being used for ANYTHING.  There was never mention of paying for marketing, bounties, or anything else, however, Barwizi claims that's where the funds went.  I call bullshit and still challenge Barwizi to PROVE there are people other than himself who received these funds for any type of services.  Just not gonna happen...

P.S. - Take a look at the btc address the mining op payouts should be going to: https://blockchain.info/address/1PfS1BM8radJj3b2mR6bCEzJ26uZkJU3NK.  No information on wtf is going on and payments stopped being sent to this address on 8/15. 
Barwizi, if you finish NRS Lotto and NRS merge, and if the financial stuff is open to see for everyone, I will admit I was wrong about you and had no right to doubt you. But only then. If you can do this, then show us by making it happen. I know negative energy can keep people from performing. But at the same time you have made promises and have generated high expectations and you must live up to them. At this moment I only see you trying to save your face and not succeeding. If you can turn that around, you have all my respect. But for now, I still think investing in NRS is not a good idea until there are some visible changes.
legendary
Activity: 882
I'd say the price reflects everything negative that has been said.
The situation with the angel investors needs to be resolved, if they aren't happy that is a major issue which will stop any traction from being gained.

Though remind yourselves, there was a point when GF shares were going for 8x the initial value.. You all had an opportunity to sell for a profit, did you not?

That is more than can be said for half the coins in existence.

At least Barwizi is trying, or so it seems with the looming update.

If all GF shareholders would have sold their share then other people would be holding those shares and be duped now. We did not buy a share for selling, but for holding a stake in the company. Only that stake turned out to be empty. Nothing substantial has come out of it for 6 months now. And what is promised now is only a copy of LTS and Talkcoin. Still have to see it work, did not see it yet and the screenshots can be made in an advanced paint clone.
And trying? Maybe yes. But not for our benefit.

You did not buy for selling haha.

You think holding for eternity will make you money?

Obviously if you sold, someone else gets stuck holding the bag, are you that much of an ideologist that you think something will just keep rising?

Speculation made the price rise and you didn't sell.
It happens everyday, being bitter and blaming the dev doesn't help your GF stake increase in value.

Learn to sell with profit and ride free money.

I got 17k nrs free of charge this way, meanwhile someone else lost their shirt buying my coins.

If you are worried about hurting someone by selling, you are in the wrong game, my friend.

This is crypto, be ruthless or go hungry.

Lol of course I thought I would make money of the GF, by having profit of it like holding Angelshares with Bitshares brought me profit and will bring me profit in future. And I am a bit of an idealist, I like to invest in  small projects I believe can become big. The idea of DAC made me very enthusiastic and to be honest it still does. Only not for NRS. I made money with NRS coins in the good times.
I made more profit with other coins then you give me credit for Wink of course I make profit while someone might be loosing. But the fact is that it all depends on a lot of factors, maybe that person buying will make profit later with the same coins.
But I have my standards, and I like to keep them high and I hope that others will do that too (although I know well enough that is not the case). The developer of NRS did not meet up to my expectations of that standard, because he has a hidden agenda and is not honest with the people that give him their trust.

Do tell, hidden agenda?

I'm sure SpreadCoin will meet your standards.  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 882
My not speaking about their benefits is simply because I am not ready since i have not completed the spec around those factors , as you can see from the screenshot , the lotto is not activated yet.  GF shareholders are free to check the skype thread where possible methods of redeeming their shares have been discussed.
Please send an email to the GF holders with the contents of this thread. Their emailaddresses were gathered at some point and I did not give it in vain, so won't be too hard to inform those that don't have skype. Maybe you can also integrate a GF shareholders Skype with the new wallet.
Also don't you need testers for the new wallet?
And what about the questions of the GF shareholders about the financial status? Where is NRSlogan with the financial news? 
Were those questions also answered in Skype? Then please again send emails to the GF holders about that. Or post it somewhere in the blockchain, with the newest technology it won't be so hard to make a real DAC that holds those documents and you would not have to worry again about GF shareholders asking the same questions over and over again.

For the record: Seeing is believing. Did not see anything substantial for over 6 months now. Impossible to believe anything will happen at this point, would have happened long time ago if it ever was going to happen. Lost my faith in miracles. Only 3 coins/DACs I really believe have future at this point, and NRS is not one of them.

NRSlogan has been unavailable, hopefully we'll catch up with him soon.
Or post it somewhere in the blockchain, with the newest technology it won't be so hard to make a real DAC that holds those documents and you would not have to worry again about GF shareholders asking the same questions over and over again.

Very nice, while it would be great, this is more likely to be part of the second sharebase.

Seeing is believing Quite true, so....you'll see.

Lost my faith in miracles. lol, it would be a miracle if this came out of the blue, but since it has been discussed, delayed and delayed, it just becomes a "long" awaited arrival.
Activity: 434
Ok i sold a while ago, take this as a loss, i will miss this project move on!!!
The situation with the angel investors needs to be resolved, if they aren't happy that is a major issue which will stop any traction from being gained.

Though remind yourselves, there was a point when GF shares were going for 8x the initial value.. You all had an opportunity to sell for a profit, did you not?

If all GF shareholders would have sold their share then other people would be holding those shares and be duped now. We did not buy a share for selling, but for holding a stake in the company. Only that stake turned out to be empty. Nothing substantial has come out of it for 6 months now. And what is promised now is only a copy of LTS and Talkcoin. Still have to see it work, did not see it yet and the screenshots can be made in an advanced paint clone.

Obviously if you sold, someone else gets stuck holding the bag, are you that much of an ideologist that you think something will just keep rising?

It happens everyday, being bitter and blaming the dev doesn't help your GF stake increase in value.

I got 17k nrs free of charge this way, meanwhile someone else lost their shirt buying my coins.

If you are worried about hurting someone by selling, you are in the wrong game, my friend.

Lol of course I thought I would make money of the GF, by having profit of it like holding Angelshares with Bitshares brought me profit and will bring me profit in future. And I am a bit of an idealist, I like to invest in  small projects I believe can become big. The idea of DAC made me very enthusiastic and to be honest it still does. Only not for NRS. I made money with NRS coins in the good times.
I made more profit with other coins then you give me credit for Wink of course I make profit while someone might be loosing. But the fact is that it all depends on a lot of factors, maybe that person buying will make profit later with the same coins.
But I have my standards, and I like to keep them high and I hope that others will do that too (although I know well enough that is not the case). The developer of NRS did not meet up to my expectations of that standard, because he has a hidden agenda and is not honest with the people that give him their trust.
legendary
Activity: 1050

Pages:
Jump to: