Pages:
Author

Topic: [NRS|NoirShares] POW ENDING at 50k | DACs | MANDATORY WALLET UPDATE 6/23/2014 - page 84. (Read 141638 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Another question - Does any one know the hash rate for an AMD R9 280x?

Around 3200 c/m
Activity: 756
Merit: 500

You should get around 3500c/m using clpts miner.

Edited: 3500, not 350
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

... Was there a premine? ...

... There was one pre-mine block at #10...

That is 80 shares, correct?
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
ORB has a good chance to grow.
Still interested in buying general fund shares if someone is willing to sell, PM me with price per 1/10:th of a share.

wow this is a great offer
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Still interested in buying general fund shares if someone is willing to sell, PM me with price per 1/10:th of a share.
legendary

it is similar to pts, only here is still btc mine to the increase in equity, daily
What the hell is the deal with noirbits noirshares noir anything?

The coin launched and died. Then like a month or something later a new website appears about an IPO and then vanishes having never done one. At one point the chain forked and at another point you couldn't download the blockchain anymore.

Now there's this and... er? What was with all the false starts? Why is this one any different?

I admit I might not know the whole story... but this is my perspective on it having watched on and off since noirbits was a whisper. In my mind I'm tired of seeing the "noir"-anything name on stuff. It's like these guys REALLY want to do something but keep on... not.

I agree. Noirbits never seemed to take off and then Noirshares came out. There were two NoirShares announcement thread by two different team members. We are two people telling you it is confusing. I bet there are many more who looked at the first post and give up. A large percent of the people on this forum are miners. You have to read carefully to figure out that this is still mininable. Noirshares has been on my website, The CPU Coin List for a while. The info page has been partially incomplete because I don't see the information. Was there a premine? What about insta-mine?

I know there is a GPU miner, but the previous posts suggest that CPU mining is still possible. Today I am going to setup the CPU mining on my computer and find out for sure. I will probably write up a how-to.

Confusion is understandable, but the team is getting everything together. There was one pre-mine block at #10. The original NoirShares announcement thread was closed to start a new announce with better control and updates. The coin is currently still in PoW on various pools such as ypool and blockquarry for both CPU and GPU. A how-to is appreciated, a really good how-to might qualify for some bounty!

I was just looking at the pools. I cannot figure out the h/s on ypool, but based on the amount of workers, it looks like ypool has about 98%. Isn't that an issue?

EDIT - If I assume ypools collisions/h is supposed to be hash/h than they have >74% of the network hash.

not a coin, a share Smiley

I understand it is a share, that's why I never said coin.
legendary
Activity: 147
Merit: 100

The coin launched and died. Then like a month or something later a new website appears about an IPO and then vanishes having never done one. At one point the chain forked and at another point you couldn't download the blockchain anymore.

Now there's this and... er? What was with all the false starts? Why is this one any different?

I admit I might not know the whole story... but this is my perspective on it having watched on and off since noirbits was a whisper. In my mind I'm tired of seeing the "noir"-anything name on stuff. It's like these guys REALLY want to do something but keep on... not.

I agree. Noirbits never seemed to take off and then Noirshares came out. There were two NoirShares announcement thread by two different team members. We are two people telling you it is confusing. I bet there are many more who looked at the first post and give up. A large percent of the people on this forum are miners. You have to read carefully to figure out that this is still mininable. Noirshares has been on my website, The CPU Coin List for a while. The info page has been partially incomplete because I don't see the information. Was there a premine? What about insta-mine?

I know there is a GPU miner, but the previous posts suggest that CPU mining is still possible. Today I am going to setup the CPU mining on my computer and find out for sure. I will probably write up a how-to.

Confusion is understandable, but the team is getting everything together. There was one pre-mine block at #10. The original NoirShares announcement thread was closed to start a new announce with better control and updates. The coin is currently still in PoW on various pools such as ypool and blockquarry for both CPU and GPU. A how-to is appreciated, a really good how-to might qualify for some bounty!

hyz

legendary
some minor updates to OP, keep voting on mintpal and cryptsy!

https://www.swisscex.com/voting here too

Swiss made is worth working Smiley

Growing pains, NoirShares is not a simple coin, there are many elements involved and we are working on streamlining the whole experience. There are plans for NoirBits and NoirShares within the ecosystem. Noir Group is more software company than "coin". Thanks!

hyz
legendary

noirbits is not death, it lacks only the interest mining with it. because of the rate situation
noirbits runs great when it is hashed.

noirshare running after a small error also super

at the moment I can tell you, I buy almost every day noirbits a small quantity. but not much of the first focus is on noirshare
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

legendary
with NoirShares is not a coin, it is a share of an equity company! Cheesy

Iam excited

what updates? details?

just some rewriting for easier comprehension
legendary
Please help, I still can not open my NRS wallet after the issue. It is saying "Error loading blkindex.dat. How to fix this one? Thanks.

delete in the folder C: \ Users \ your username \ AppData \ Roaming \ Noir Shares

blk0001.dat
blkindex.dat

only this

NOT wallet.dat
legendary

what updates? details?
some minor updates to OP, keep voting on mintpal swisscex and cryptsy!

hyz
Pages:
Jump to: