Pages:
Author

Topic: [NRS|NoirShares] POW ENDING at 50k | DACs | MANDATORY WALLET UPDATE 6/23/2014 - page 88. (Read 141638 times)

Activity: 617
Merit: 528
I'm sorry to interrupt here. I somehow missed this when it was announced and just now bought some on Poloniex. What is the issue that is being addressed? Should I just leave my coins on Poloniex until the 'all clear' sounds?

better leave them there as i told all wallets has been infected

STOP SPREADING THIS FUD.  THERE IS NO FUCKING ISSUE WITH ANYTHING BEING HACKED, THIS IS SIMPLY A SMALL ISSUE WITH THE CODE AND WILL BE FIXED.

SURE A SMALL ISSUE THEN WHY ISNT THERE  A FCKING FIX FOR ALMOST 1 DAY?

A persistent Troll this is. Think it has a fetish for red letters.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
I'm sorry to interrupt here. I somehow missed this when it was announced and just now bought some on Poloniex. What is the issue that is being addressed? Should I just leave my coins on Poloniex until the 'all clear' sounds?

STOP SPREADING THIS FUD.  THERE IS NO FUCKING ISSUE WITH ANYTHING BEING HACKED, THIS IS SIMPLY A SMALL ISSUE WITH THE CODE AND WILL BE FIXED.

SURE A SMALL ISSUE THEN WHY ISNT THERE  A FCKING FIX FOR ALMOST 1 DAY?

STOP SPREADING THIS FUD.  THERE IS NO FUCKING ISSUE WITH ANYTHING BEING HACKED, THIS IS SIMPLY A SMALL ISSUE WITH THE CODE AND WILL BE FIXED.

Ok cool. I'll just wait for the wallet to sync and transfer. Thanks for the swift reply. Ignore is your best friend here Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Guys, ANYONE received PoS block ?!??!

you kidding right?i still wait for my coins and guess what?

I love how you created an account just to troll this thread.  PLEASE stop posting FUD in this thread.  The team is working on fixing the issue and jh00 has already told you the same about the pool.  Give us time, this shit doesn't get fixed with the wave of a magic want.  This is NOT some clone shitcoin that can just be adjusted by anyone out there.  If you have something to say about the coin feel free to PM me but stop posting nonsense and cluttering up this thread with your shit.
why dont you just STFU! i am telling the truth ypool and other wallets has been hacked and they try to rollback and rebring the lost coins back but of course they wont tell us the truth...
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
My wallet has finally synced, and my transfer is pending on poloniex, all is good.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I love how you created an account just to troll this thread.  PLEASE stop posting FUD in this thread.  The team is working on fixing the issue and jh00 has already told you the same about the pool.  Give us time, this shit doesn't get fixed with the wave of a magic want.  This is NOT some clone shitcoin that can just be adjusted by anyone out there.  If you have something to say about the coin feel free to PM me but stop posting nonsense and cluttering up this thread with your shit.

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Twitter @Acimirov
we are aware of the situation and are working on a solution, stay tuned thanks

are you going to give my lost hours and my coins back?
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
interesting, keeping an eye on this, good luck guys
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
we are aware of the situation and are working on a solution, stay tuned thanks

hyz
Blockquarry and Flipsidemining are shut down for now as well as this mess gets sorted out.  This includes payments as well.  Once everything is back in sync we will reenable this. 

All, the team is currently aware of the issue with wallets syncing.  We are working on this and will have this resolved for everyone ASAP.

Why dont you just say all NRS wallets got hacked ?That includes ypool !all my NRS gone GG!

Because as you were told in chat, that is not true.

Where are my coins than????NRS failed big time , i cant believe i wasted my 2 days mining this worthless...
Would you please stop trolling? You have seen with your own eyes that people in ypool chat are discussing and trying to fix the issue. NRS is an innovative coin that merges PoW and PoS and since it is quite a complex interaction bugs can happen. All the coins you mined on any pool will probably stay.

why should  i troll?you couldnt even find a solution for your pool, just tell me where are my coins?Huh
Activity: 39
Blockquarry and Flipsidemining are shut down for now as well as this mess gets sorted out.  This includes payments as well.  Once everything is back in sync we will reenable this. 

All, the team is currently aware of the issue with wallets syncing.  We are working on this and will have this resolved for everyone ASAP.

Why dont you just say all NRS wallets got hacked ?That includes ypool !all my NRS gone GG!

Where are my coins than????NRS failed big time , i cant believe i wasted my 2 days mining this worthless...
Would you please stop trolling? You have seen with your own eyes that people in ypool chat are discussing and trying to fix the issue. NRS is an innovative coin that merges PoW and PoS and since it is quite a complex interaction bugs can happen. All the coins you mined on any pool will probably stay.

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
mine synced fine when i opened it just a minute ago
Activity: 100
Merit: 10

Pages:
Jump to: