Pages:
Author

Topic: [NRS|NoirShares] POW ENDING at 50k | DACs | MANDATORY WALLET UPDATE 6/23/2014 - page 85. (Read 141638 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
What's the PoS rate on these? Thanks Smiley

Copied from first page:

80 shares per block initially
5 minute block time
Per block difficulty adjustment
5 million coins will be produced via PoW
5% block reward reduction every 3000 blocks
3% stake, minimum stake age is 7 days, full age 14 days
Transaction fees at 0.01 NRS are destroyed in an attempt at aggressively countering inflation due to mining and stake
As the chain progresses and transitions to relying more on PoS blocks, it becomes highly energy efficient in comparison to pure PoW coins.
This weaning of reliance on high powered machines encourages the average user to be able to have a functioning node that if used properly can be profitable.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
Activity: 12
Please help, I still can not open my NRS wallet after the issue. It is saying "Error loading blkindex.dat. How to fix this one? Thanks.
crz
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
ORB has a good chance to grow.
legendary
Anyone still has NRS left at https://nrs.flipsidemining.com ??  Huh
This pool has been great for me a few days ago but now I can't get my coins out. I don't want to complain much but it worths 3 days mining for me.
Anyone knows the pool's admin?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Payouts are enabled again.  Sorry for the delay, I was being precautious with this weekends pool problems.  Mining is not reenabled but payouts are.  

hi pinwc4

NaN has written to you?
I finally talked to him. and asked him to take your pool with
Activity: 100
Anyone still has NRS left at https://nrs.flipsidemining.com ??  Huh
This pool has been great for me a few days ago but now I can't get my coins out. I don't want to complain much but it worths 3 days mining for me.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Payouts are enabled again.  Sorry for the delay, I was being precautious with this weekends pool problems.  Mining is not reenabled but payouts are. 
Activity: 938
Anyone still has NRS left at https://nrs.flipsidemining.com ??  Huh

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Guys and gals you'll have to forgive me, i'm trying to get this miner set up on an i5 sandy bridge (yam-yvg1900-M7r-win64-sandy-bridge) on ypool can anyone post what the config would be, I cannot for the life of me seem to get it running despite looking at the examples.

runs NRS2 .... again?

nrs2.blockquarry.com and nrs.blockquarry.com are live again for miners.  I would recommend using nrs2.blockquarry.com even for CPU mining at this point over nrs.blockquarry.com.  It uses the XRAM4 protocol instead of Coyote.  The latest yam miner from yvg1900 has an example for this.  You can set nrs.blockquarry.com with Coyote as a separate entry for it to fall down to in event of a failure. 

Thanks to yvg1900 for his fixes on this.  His work is greatly appreciated. 
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
that worked... but program immediately stops working... probably doesn't like 6xxx Radeons Sad

I think I read that GPUs prior to 7 series are unsupported, I could be wrong tho.

legendary
Activity: 1151
Merit: 1001
that worked... but program immediately stops working... probably doesn't like 6xxx Radeons Sad
legendary
clpts from NaN won't mine NRS because doesn't like NRS address
modified version is unaccessible - one has to request access to it :/

So how one can mine NRS?!

use the normal version

and leaves single pair pages back. has been declared everything. or click on top of all then you will find it safe

use without nrs adress only username und passwort on ypool.net
legendary
on nrs2 it is the same, you have 3% donation pool and 6.67% for the miner developer

because 120s mine for developers after 1680s
even more

I have already written to the developer, but has not responded

Not if you are using yvg1900's miner.  Unless something has changed last I remember that miner has a 2% fee as the default.  So 3% pool fee plust 2% miner fee.  It can be configured as well.  

Ypool has an extra dev fee on the pool but they do a lot of work with developers so that is understandable.  

but for gpu I can not use yvg1900.

7.5% sid lot, but 9.97% more.

maybe you can talk to him sometimes. I think 3% or about 60s for him. also satisfy
of course it is his decision

runs NRS2 .... again?
legendary
Activity: 1151
Merit: 1001
clpts from NaN won't mine NRS because doesn't like NRS address
modified version is unaccessible - one has to request access to it :/

So how one can mine NRS?!
on nrs2 it is the same, you have 3% donation pool and 6.67% for the miner developer

because 120s mine for developers after 1680s
even more

I have already written to the developer, but has not responded

Not if you are using yvg1900's miner.  Unless something has changed last I remember that miner has a 2% fee as the default.  So 3% pool fee plust 2% miner fee.  It can be configured as well.  

Ypool has an extra dev fee on the pool but they do a lot of work with developers so that is understandable.  
legendary
someone has just bought single pair nrs, maybe now breaks the downward trend
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1568
Twitter @Acimirov
Activity: 45
I would be willing to host and run a dedicated mining pool for Noirshares. However I'm having some issues getting integration with the coyote protocol. If anyone has the knowledge for making this work, I have the capability to implement. Contact me if you are interested. ; Cry Cry
Pages:
Jump to: