Pages:
Author

Topic: [NUD ₦ ] New Universal Dollar | Bcrypt | 0% Pre-mine | First Anonymous Crypto - page 21. (Read 127535 times)

Activity: 245
Merit: 250
Why First Anonymous at the title? 50 reward/block? Why use a thief as the logo Cheesy

click here, yes, click here

As you read through those links you see NUD's anonimity works on 2 levels, network level (by using tor) and blockchain level (by using delegates). Try find a coin that also does this Smiley

Second; Maybe Edison was a thief but his idea's on money brought us Bitcoin 5 years ago. You can read it in the second link.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Why First Anonymous at the title? 50 reward/block? Why use a thief as the logo Cheesy
Activity: 280
daemon won't sync , i'm not using tor just clearnet and i added all nodes in dnsseed in net.cpp to be sure plus the website ip , anyone having the same problem ?

"addr" : "203.195.238.155:7333",
"addr" : "195.154.217.171:7333",
"addr" : "62.210.217.242:7333",
"addr" : "116.27.95.150:7333",
"addr" : "46.72.85.41:7333",
"addr" : "60.179.54.173:7333"

Thank you , it worked but seems like i'm on a wrong block wallet is showing 13449 and still going
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
daemon won't sync , i'm not using tor just clearnet and i added all nodes in dnsseed in net.cpp to be sure plus the website ip , anyone having the same problem ?

"addr" : "203.195.238.155:7333",
"addr" : "195.154.217.171:7333",
"addr" : "62.210.217.242:7333",
"addr" : "116.27.95.150:7333",
"addr" : "46.72.85.41:7333",
"addr" : "60.179.54.173:7333"
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
is there any pool , and also some rigs to rent to mine this , or there's something i might need to know ?

amazon aws instances. Tongue

No pool. No cpu miner.

Hopefully OP will release a stratum hash or cpu miner mod at some point or this coin will be stuck in the wallet till whenever.
is there any pool , and also some rigs to rent to mine this , or there's something i might need to know ?
CPU coin current! Grin
do we need a specific miner or just the wallet , please help i've never done that before , also i'm on linux
Just the wallet!
thank's now i installed the wallet in a vps with 4 processors to test it , what's the command line ?
Activity: 364
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

amazon aws instances. Tongue
Activity: 336
There is a day to be born, and another to die
CPU coin current! Grin
do we need a specific miner or just the wallet , please help i've never done that before , also i'm on linux
Just the wallet!
CPU coin current! Grin
Activity: 336
There is a day to be born, and another to die
CPU coin current! Grin
I would like to make the NUD community aware of the convenience branch of the oldest known NUD git repository: https://github.com/nudnud/nud-unofficial/tree/convenience.

First patch: Making sure that addresses always begin with "N".

Motivation: In more professional altcoins, different starting characters usually mean different address types. So, having sometimes "M" and sometimes "N" for NUD addresses seems confusing.

Please note that unlike the code released by the user NUD, the convenience branch is developed carefully, making sure that users don't run into surprises like an invalidated genesis block (which can happen when running code advertised by NUD). So, as long as the master branch (based on NUD's releases) remains stable, the convenience branch is currently fully compatible.

Lol, so what is this? a takeover?

I think that probably qualifies for most useless wallet update ever.

Incidentally, what is a "professional altcoin"?

No its not a takeover. Just a patch to make sure when a new address is generated it starts with a N.
If accepted by the NUD dev it can be merged into the main branch.
The last sentence is a bit weird but their is no harm as far as i can see, doldgigger just want to help fixing some less important things.

A "professional altcoin" is a coin that gets community involvement by people that know how to code and help a dev with active development  Wink
Activity: 236
I would like to make the NUD community aware of the convenience branch of the oldest known NUD git repository: https://github.com/nudnud/nud-unofficial/tree/convenience.

Motivation: In more professional altcoins, different starting characters usually mean different address types. So, having sometimes "M" and sometimes "N" for NUD addresses seems confusing.

Please note that unlike the code released by the user NUD, the convenience branch is developed carefully, making sure that users don't run into surprises like an invalidated genesis block (which can happen when running code advertised by NUD). So, as long as the master branch (based on NUD's releases) remains stable, the convenience branch is currently fully compatible.

Lol, so what is this? a takeover?

I think that probably qualifies for most useless wallet update ever.

Incidentally, what is a "professional altcoin"?
Activity: 170

Activity: 378
still no sells damn this 20 confirms really suck
how to send coins? it says "no delegate found to process"

you need to setup a hidden service in tor/vidalia and route your qt client to your tor proxy for using "send by delegate".
the dev decided to keep these two protocols seperate so we can always have the latest code running of both programs (+++)

the topic is only 40 pages, read or search.. most things are already answered  Wink
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
no pool? no miner? launched about 40days? OMG

Yup 40 days of fair wallet mining and everyone involved got their blocks.

As a sidenote; can you name one coin with a new algo that had pool software in the first month?
I think it almost took Monero 2 months before they had stable pools running and they are still fixing bugs..

ok , sound not bad
no pool? no miner? launched about 40days? OMG

Yup 40 days of fair wallet mining and everyone involved got their blocks.

As a sidenote; can you name one coin with a new algo that had pool software in the first month?
I think it almost took Monero 2 months before they had stable pools running and they are still fixing bugs..
Pages:
Jump to: