Pages:
Author

Topic: [NUD ₦ ] New Universal Dollar | Bcrypt | 0% Pre-mine | First Anonymous Crypto - page 41. (Read 127527 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 1003
If someone want sell, send my an pm with offer.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Haha. Then I shall keep those coins to remind of the massive amounts of energy I wasted for a coin that will never be traded on an exchange.

I could do you a favor by buying them if you want 0.000005BTC per NUD, if you got 10k laying around surely 0.05BTC will be worth it right?

I own the immense amount of 29 NUD. I think the caffeine needed to power me is worth more than what I would receive from that trade.

We were discussing the development of the new website today and I thought that it would be appropriate to add a counter called "DLow's Coffee", it would be the equivelant of the Bitcoin Pizza except that we'd be counting 29NUDs in both cups of coffee (average Starbucks coffee 5$) and monopoly money.

Counting towards DLows overdose will sure be amusing. We wish you the best of luck in your pursuit of caffeine and hope that you won't sell low like the pizza guy!

Actually made me lol Cheesy

Dev's a good guy, I'll hold.
Activity: 312
Merit: 254
WTB your NUD.  PM me with offers if you are selling.

I can sell you some @ 0.0005BTC/NUD, this makes a market cap of roughly 125BTC, which is lower than top 100 in market cap, and this coin have some advantages over many of them  Wink
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
WTB your NUD.  PM me with offers if you are selling.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
del·e·gate  [n. del-i-git, -geyt; v. del-i-geyt]  Show IPA
noun
a person designated to act for or represent another or others; deputy; representative, as in a political convention.

That much is clear, but (how) does it work?
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
del·e·gate  [n. del-i-git, -geyt; v. del-i-geyt]  Show IPA
noun
a person designated to act for or represent another or others; deputy; representative, as in a political convention.

can anybody comment on how this tech relates to what else is going on lately?
(In context, we are all making a lot of money to support our families, and advancing technology and economics
Haha. Then I shall keep those coins to remind of the massive amounts of energy I wasted for a coin that will never be traded on an exchange.

I could do you a favor by buying them if you want 0.000005BTC per NUD, if you got 10k laying around surely 0.05BTC will be worth it right?

I own the immense amount of 29 NUD. I think the caffeine needed to power me is worth more than what I would receive from that trade.

We were discussing the development of the new website today and I thought that it would be appropriate to add a counter called "DLow's Coffee", it would be the equivelant of the Bitcoin Pizza except that we'd be counting 29NUDs in both cups of coffee (average Starbucks coffee 5$) and monopoly money.

Counting towards DLows overdose will sure be amusing. We wish you the best of luck in your pursuit of caffeine and hope that you won't sell low like the pizza guy!

Lol.  Guys, when is the testing phase complete?  Seems like everything is in order? 
Activity: 74
How does the "send by delegate" feature work? Does it work at all? Can't seem to find any detailed info...
NUD
Activity: 88

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Hi!, My first time mining x13... I'm using: sgminer -k x13mod -o stratum+tcp://east1.us.stratum.dedicatedpool.com:7014 -u myuser.mine -p x -I 18 -w 256 --device 1,2,3,6 --thread-concurrency 8000
for amd serie 6900, I get miner working and using the gpus but not subbmitting shares, what is wrong?

Wrong algorithm.  It's Bcrypt (based on blowfish i believe).  You can mine it by typing 'setgenerate true' in your console

Haha sorry, wrong thread. but thanks anyway Smiley
Hi!, My first time mining x13... I'm using: sgminer -k x13mod -o stratum+tcp://east1.us.stratum.dedicatedpool.com:7014 -u myuser.mine -p x -I 18 -w 256 --device 1,2,3,6 --thread-concurrency 8000
for amd serie 6900, I get miner working and using the gpus but not subbmitting shares, what is wrong?

Wrong algorithm.  It's Bcrypt (based on blowfish i believe).  You can mine it by typing 'setgenerate true' in your console
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
how to mine?
this isnt fair
relaunch and make it PoS
and x13

Mining is done with the official client, it will mine by default but you can set
Code:
gen=1
to be sure.

PoS is inferior and only people that are new to crypto hold it in high regard. x13 gives an edge to governments and multinational corporations that might have a backdoor into either of the algos.

Noob got owned!

LOL, maybe one day your 29 NUD will buy you a tone of coffe  Tongue
Alcurex don't trade NUD at the moment. OP needs change.

With exchanges, may I suggest that NUD start carefully at a smaller exchange such as AllCrypt, C-Cex, to build a broader following, before going on to bigger exchanges such as Bittrex & Poloniex. Otherwise NUD risk blowing up for a few days on Bittrex just to quickly die out. It needs to grow carefully to have some sustainability.

Also, voting on Mintpal is pretty useless these days since Bittrex is as big and important as Mintpal, and Bittrex will add everything they like and they will like NUD for sure when it has settled technologically and shown smaller volumes on other markets.

I disagree.  Poloniex seems a great starting point for this coin.  They seem to really nurture growth for innovative coins, a la cryptonotes.  However, now is the time to begin trading, as this coin, with all its innovation, will fizzle out without a community behind it.
Activity: 97
Alcurex don't trade NUD at the moment. OP needs change.

With exchanges, may I suggest that NUD start carefully at a smaller exchange such as AllCrypt, C-Cex, to build a broader following, before going on to bigger exchanges such as Bittrex & Poloniex. Otherwise NUD risk blowing up for a few days on Bittrex just to quickly die out. It needs to grow carefully to have some sustainability.

Also, voting on Mintpal is pretty useless these days since Bittrex is as big and important as Mintpal, and Bittrex will add everything they like and they will like NUD for sure when it has settled technologically and shown smaller volumes on other markets.

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Alright,

I backed up my old wallet, installed 0.0.0.3, placed the wallet.bin in the Roaming folder and it now shows about 1/10 of my old coins. But it seems stuck on block 3317?

We are in that block, is only a visual bug

K, thx Smiley

Next question: I have 1/10th of my old coins as confirmed balance and my old balance as unconfirmed aswell as a lot of old transactions still stuck on confirming. Will those ever clear?

No, they will not clear, you can simply create a new wallet and transfer funds there, or you can save it for remember the first fail days of the coin hehe

Alright,

I backed up my old wallet, installed 0.0.0.3, placed the wallet.bin in the Roaming folder and it now shows about 1/10 of my old coins. But it seems stuck on block 3317?

We are in that block, is only a visual bug

K, thx Smiley

Next question: I have 1/10th of my old coins as confirmed balance and my old balance as unconfirmed aswell as a lot of old transactions still stuck on confirming. Will those ever clear?

No, they will not clear, you can simply create a new wallet and transfer funds there, or you can save it for remember the first fail days of the coin hehe
Pages:
Jump to: