Author

Topic: NULL - page 114. (Read 456104 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10
December 23, 2017, 11:58:31 AM
UPDATE: Monaco Video - https://youtu.be/JKFh_9SrJ10
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
December 23, 2017, 09:10:44 AM
Rajra you schizo quit talking to yourself dude  Grin . We've already established that Hurco is your own other account.
lol Cheesy : but as for me, Rajra is doing good job with mco price analysis and most of his forecasts were quite correct,with the exeption of the last one with fall to 0.0006  Wink
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
December 23, 2017, 08:43:49 AM
The price does not matter right now. Focus on the company and shipping of the cards.

Yes the price matters, all of us who are in crypto, we are here for the money Wink, but I agree with you, the cards shipping it all we wanna hear, for that beautyfull card AND  because the price will go to the moon Cheesy . I'm from Europe(Transilvania-Romania) I dont know when they start shipping in EU. But mean while I wana grow my btc with monaco help Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
December 23, 2017, 08:26:43 AM
The price does not matter right now. Focus on the company and shipping of the cards.
Activity: 252
December 23, 2017, 07:43:02 AM
Rajra you schizo quit talking to yourself dude  Grin . We've already established that Hurco is your own other account.

Prove to me by using IP detection, bro.
Ur assumption alone doesn't work .
Even if it is my own account, I believe 80% of my pred is going on the right path except the last pred of hodling cos I sold all my tokens at 0.0011 before rebuying it at 0.001 n ended up with 9% more tokens bcos I knew some grp will intentionally make it against my prediction .
😉😉😉😉
December 23, 2017, 05:06:26 AM
Rajra you schizo quit talking to yourself dude  Grin . We've already established that Hurco is your own other account.
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
December 23, 2017, 01:37:51 AM
Yea the krismas/christmas announcement might be something to do with first cards being used in singapore or something like that.

I'd actually prefer if the announcement was about further features for metal cards Smiley
December 23, 2017, 01:20:52 AM
Hey, rajravind you do a good job please don't stop from commenting the price.
You are really helpful, your predictions was on point.

Dont worry
Will PM you on the pricing predictions
Meanwhile, pls hodl as I am expecting them to announce abt the card on Xmas .
Might reach a new USD ATH if they do that.
💪💪💪💪
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
December 23, 2017, 01:12:32 AM
It is really going to be fun for many experienced traders to catch one after other dip. This is one time opportunity to get on again as nothing is going to finish. Don't forget where price were few hours ago because this is called crypto where expect the unexpected anytime.

Missed out on the opportunity to buy the tokens at .00089 BTC and now am feeling like shit because the price went back up.
Activity: 573
Merit: 251
December 23, 2017, 01:08:47 AM
Amazing, the volume of MCO transactions reaches over 20 million and mostly from USD to MCO, this proves that new investors come not from traders, I'm sure the future of MCO will continue to improve.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
December 23, 2017, 12:49:54 AM
Hey, rajravind you do a good job please don't stop from commenting the price.
You are really helpful, your predictions was on point.
December 22, 2017, 10:21:10 PM
Lol it's gotten to the point where Ally has to babysit idiots like Rajra that cry like an infant when the price goes down due to a correction in BTC.
Pathetic. Grin

Sorry you have to put up with this stuff Ally. We appreciate your efforts.

Hye, dude.
I wasn't talking abt this recent dip
This recent dip was obviously caused by normal correction.
Talking abt the dump before this .
U were clearly out of idea in whats going on.

Anyway, I will refrain myself frm commenting on price predictions anymore as some groups r using the best time to dispose theirs' .
Every man is for himself now.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
December 22, 2017, 12:03:23 PM
I forgot the exact details about this.

Is SEPA going to be a thing for the MCO cards? And will it be possible to just directly draw from a bank account like with Paypal (SEPA mandate)?
Repeating this since it was probably drowned out by the snek troll.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
December 22, 2017, 10:51:36 AM
It is really going to be fun for many experienced traders to catch one after other dip. This is one time opportunity to get on again as nothing is going to finish. Don't forget where price were few hours ago because this is called crypto where expect the unexpected anytime.
December 22, 2017, 10:47:35 AM
Lol it's gotten to the point where Ally has to babysit idiots like Rajra that cry like an infant when the price goes down due to a correction in BTC.
Pathetic. Grin

Sorry you have to put up with this stuff Ally. We appreciate your efforts.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Knowledge is power
December 22, 2017, 10:35:12 AM
Haha, guys do you think the market will stabilize before Krismas?

hmm, probably, I expect a bounce after it's done dipping, will see.
Activity: 85
December 22, 2017, 10:25:48 AM
Haha, guys do you think the market will stabilize before Krismas?
Activity: 110
December 22, 2017, 03:55:04 AM
Hi everyone, appreciate if you can keep our Monaco forum respectful and clean. Please do not attack or abuse someone verbally. This platform is for a rational and constructive discussion for the Monaco community.
Be Kind Please. You are better than this.

Hints:
Refusing to engage with the verbal abuser and refraining from trying to reason and argue with them, you are showing the abuser that he or she is not acting rationally, and that you are not going to put up with the behavior.
December 22, 2017, 03:20:40 AM

Thanks for the clarification that makes sense, but I assume they need resources to get listed on other exchanges and that's why they might be cashing out some of the tokens. Not sure how transparent are the other tokens' team in this process.

Well the company would have to sell some of their tokens, or have some other game plan to pay for all those staff!

I mean, some of their latest hires wouldn't come cheap and to run a credit card company requires alot of cash I would imagine even without the latest hiring.

Yea, if they transferred those tokens to new exchanges, I already mentioned in my previous post that I won't be bothered much althought I might still notice it .

Even if they wanna use it as a cash for the payment, a clear transparency is needed over here, dudes because the history seems to repeat itself and long time hodlers and new comers r actually losing out in paper values .
They should come up wit A - Z lists .
I am feeling used whenever it went down against the market trend and TA when it nt supposed to go down
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
December 22, 2017, 03:06:41 AM

no fuk me! FUK U!
bitch ass fuk! snek come get y!
no snek no! poo!

U r one retarted bitch.
I am ignoring you.
Nt worth for an argument

fuuuuk u bitch bitch ass bitch
i ignore poo!
snek come get u!

No need to sink to such a low level, that's absolutely out of place, I've reported this to the mod. In german it's called "fremdschämen" - I think the right translation is "vicarious embarrassment". Just unbelievable, shame on you.
Jump to: