Author

Topic: NULL - page 110. (Read 456104 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10
December 27, 2017, 04:47:20 PM
I don't understand this project. A lot of people say it's interesting to invest but the only interesting thing is a card, isn't it? But market of cards already has its own heroes... Can anyone explain why Monaco is an interesing project?

no, cause it's shit with a visa that any company can slap their logo on lol

Monaco is the only one who's Visa Program Manager. Not easy to get at all.
They have ex Visa and Mastercard on their team so perfectly understand this territory.
Competitors are currently going through third parties and aren't able to offer a no fee service as a result.

You can preorder a card now, no fees, no shipping costs, nothing. Their model is going for mass consumer adoption and they've paved the way for it perfectly like no other.

With the amount of tokens out there and the token lock up model, the price will rapidly rise once they start their roll out.
Increase demand, decrease supply = Token price goes up significantly
Activity: 233
December 27, 2017, 04:30:31 PM
I don't understand this project. A lot of people say it's interesting to invest but the only interesting thing is a card, isn't it? But market of cards already has its own heroes... Can anyone explain why Monaco is an interesing project?

if u know , history of monaco , since preety small price and too many people tell MCO is a scumbag scam on ico time. but now , they are like a POWR/EOS/another success project.
price constanly up and dev always update on twitter or medium. i think that one of good reason why this project intresting.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
December 27, 2017, 04:24:24 PM

no, cause it's shit with a visa that any company can slap their logo on lol
Activity: 112
December 27, 2017, 04:16:02 PM
Activity: 270
Merit: 101
December 27, 2017, 03:02:35 PM
are there any plans considering Android Pay by using monaco card?

Android and Apple Pay are in plans for 2018
Activity: 273
Merit: 251
December 27, 2017, 02:59:10 PM
What's going to happen to the tokens which are not yet in circulation? Do they belong to the team? When will they enter the market?
Activity: 280
Merit: 103
December 27, 2017, 02:35:05 PM
are there any plans considering Android Pay by using monaco card?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
December 27, 2017, 06:06:12 AM
could we ever use Monaco worldwide we need cards like this but most btc cards can be used  in EU and when ask about other countries they answer is "soon", so when Monaco will in other countries,we realy need it ?

Monaco card will work worldwide - at least where visa is accepted.

I agree with you, because monaco card partnership with visa and already got approval so this card can be used anywhere, as long as merchant accepts visa for payment method
December 27, 2017, 06:01:44 AM
could we ever use Monaco worldwide we need cards like this but most btc cards can be used  in EU and when ask about other countries they answer is "soon", so when Monaco will in other countries,we realy need it ?

Monaco card will work worldwide - at least where visa is accepted.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
December 27, 2017, 04:47:44 AM
December 27, 2017, 04:05:41 AM
This Binance marketing trick didn't attract many traders. I don't see the price go anywhere. This competition is only for big rollers and Binance itself. People start to see it.

Damn! Just saw the competition prizes and there's fucking lambo in it.

Will they really gift lambo to the top trader?

We have different prizes regarding the Binance & Monaco trading competition. There are net deposits competition with 20,000 MCO giveaway as well. For more information, please go to: https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003638991-Binance-Monaco-Bring-You-a-Happy-New-Year-with-a-Lamborghini-Giveaway-

Do I have to register somehow to the net deposit competition? Is verified account required?
Activity: 110
December 27, 2017, 02:59:17 AM
This Binance marketing trick didn't attract many traders. I don't see the price go anywhere. This competition is only for big rollers and Binance itself. People start to see it.

We have different prizes regarding the Binance & Monaco trading competition. There are net deposits competition with 20,000 MCO giveaway as well. For more information, please go to: https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003638991-Binance-Monaco-Bring-You-a-Happy-New-Year-with-a-Lamborghini-Giveaway-
Activity: 252
December 27, 2017, 02:54:00 AM

Yes, it is for real.
But if u wana win it, make sure u hv 100btc and 100k tokens .
Place a sell order n buy back all
N repeate this few times a day till 03/01/18
And u will get it .
This is what going on in Binance now.
Thats y price n market cap nvr change much even if the volume is kinda high in Binance
December 27, 2017, 01:28:25 AM

Yes, nt really recommended for newcomers/ HODLers to buy bcos at the end of the competition, dump will come unless they started to release the card at least the beta version.
Totally alright for traders anyway.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
December 27, 2017, 01:00:35 AM

Activity: 392
December 27, 2017, 12:11:44 AM
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
December 26, 2017, 11:48:28 PM

For the love of God, shut the hell up, you annoying currynigger.  Tongue
And don't pm me again with your buffoonery.
December 26, 2017, 11:36:17 PM
Seriously Raj at this point shut the hell up. I've had enough of having to scroll through your bullshit on here as everyone else has apart from your fake account - You keep mentioning tokens being moved and it always turns out they're for exchanges/liquidity.

I've offered you money/bets on your ridiculous predictions and you were too much of a wimp to put your money where your mouth is.

A) you have no clue  B) you edit your posts as it suits C) You're so dumb it hurts

You dont have the right to ask me to shut the hell up .
U can ignore my posts if u wish to.
I normally include the term EDIT if I edit any.
If you wana go for a challenge , pls PM me.
Other than that, STFU, low-baller.

Edit : I guess it hurts u so much when it doesn't goes up ad ur shared article, dumb-ass
Activity: 67
December 26, 2017, 11:20:03 PM
Seriously Raj at this point shut the hell up. I've had enough of having to scroll through your bullshit on here as everyone else has apart from your fake account - You keep mentioning tokens being moved and it always turns out they're for exchanges/liquidity.

I've offered you money/bets on your ridiculous predictions and you were too much of a wimp to put your money where your mouth is.

A) you have no clue  B) you edit your posts as it suits C) You're so dumb it hurts

December 26, 2017, 07:59:29 PM
I'd urge people to ignore Pajeet, but they probably are already.

They can't afford to ignore me
I receive an average of 7 PMs everyday regarding MCO price predictions.
😏😏😏

how to order card if we are from Asia?

Download the app n register urself 1st
Card yet to be shipped

Binance just became the #1 exchanger in trading volume of MCO nice.

is good or bad, when trade is at different markets needs and to support their increasing service costs

Good news indeed as the market cap at least stays if nt increase as trading is actively going on.
Anyhow, the sole reason of increased trading in Binance is bcos of this
https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003638991-Binance-Monaco-Bring-You-a-Happy-New-Year-with-a-Lamborghini-Giveaway-
Jump to: