Author

Topic: NULL - page 112. (Read 456104 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
December 25, 2017, 11:43:18 PM
I think for the moment Monaco doesn't have anymore "steam", it will cool down for now. Anyway this was a good run Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
December 25, 2017, 08:46:39 PM
This is vacations time everywhere in the world so I don't expect any big news and shipping announcement. It will have more impact anyway at the start of new year with new announcements in awaiting areas. Monaco has again very good price in fiat and markets looks very healthy too.

Yea the card shipping announcement will happen when it happens.

I mean, these large reputable exchanges, like binance, wouldn't start a strategic partnership or continue involvement in MCO if they didn't see everything progressing so well.

Where I live I probably won't see cards for quite a while, so the start of shipping cards isn't that much of a major announcement as it will be for other people.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
December 25, 2017, 08:40:03 PM
https://etherscan.io/token/Monaco?a=0xf9a5e0436c01cc15708449e480fa5f2d6a5b55ca

Awesome total of 1.3M tokens has been drawn out since 5 days ago.
I believe you all knew on what to do .
For those who don't care abt the price anymore, pls ignore the post !
Activity: 270
Merit: 101
December 25, 2017, 01:10:51 PM
No Monaco card this year Sad disappointed . . .

Shipment of the cards is the only thing that matters right now.

You're right, all people have been waiting for a news about shipment of the cards, because this is the core of monaco project. I hope for shipment will not take long time, so that other similar project will not beat monaco

My guess for card launch in a second week of January. From Q&A: there is a Visa freeze between mid-November and first week of January: no programs go-live in this period.
Activity: 798
Merit: 505
December 25, 2017, 09:02:41 AM
Since it is almost a half year that ive sold my mco but still i do following this project because it is for me the one of the promising ico that ive ever join but still now the price seems pretty stable and it is not pump hard the same with the price way back september though still i do hoping that the final days of this year is really big year for the mco because december is the best year of mco because of the mco card. Though i think it will be delayed so hopefully it would be that january of 2018.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
December 25, 2017, 08:20:30 AM
This is vacations time everywhere in the world so I don't expect any big news and shipping announcement. It will have more impact anyway at the start of new year with new announcements in awaiting areas. Monaco has again very good price in fiat and markets looks very healthy too.
Activity: 350
December 25, 2017, 08:17:23 AM

You're right, all people have been waiting for a news about shipment of the cards, because this is the core of monaco project. I hope for shipment will not take long time, so that other similar project will not beat monaco
December 25, 2017, 08:07:39 AM
Rajra is definitely on the spectrum. Didn't you promise you'd pipe down with your "predictions".

This is amazing news and the BNB pairing is the foundation for great things to come, price wise.

Be thankful. Who else strategically coordinates major exchange announcements over and over and promotions like a Tesla and Lambo. This is insanely awesome.

edit: BTW. This isn't the knock out punch. Uppercut still coming. Watch out. It'll come when least expected.

Kinda hard to move on with other coins after being wit MCO for almost half a year.
I am back.
Plus if the card is here, you dont hv to offer a lambo or a tesla to promote more trading.
It will automatically go up.
So, lets focus on permanent solution rather than a temp one .
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
December 25, 2017, 07:39:03 AM
Rajra is definitely on the spectrum. Didn't you promise you'd pipe down with your "predictions".

This is amazing news and the BNB pairing is the foundation for great things to come, price wise.

Be thankful. Who else strategically coordinates major exchange announcements over and over and promotions like a Tesla and Lambo. This is insanely awesome.

edit: BTW. This isn't the knock out punch. Uppercut still coming. Watch out. It'll come when least expected.
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
December 25, 2017, 06:41:54 AM

It's great news don't get me wrong, but would love to hear more detail from monaco about exactly why this closer relationship with binance is the 'knock out punch'.

The next Q and A will hopefully shed some light.
December 25, 2017, 06:33:33 AM
Was HODL-ing bcos expecting them to announce the availability of cards today , nt a Lambo as a gift.
Anyway, if planning to sell,make it appr. an hour before the listing on HitBTC.
Don't sell now as it might go up again .
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
December 25, 2017, 06:25:34 AM

December 25, 2017, 06:01:58 AM
Activity: 159
Merit: 102
December 25, 2017, 05:40:39 AM
New exchanges is good. But what about main thing - where is cards? When they start shipment cards at last?
Activity: 198
December 25, 2017, 05:23:46 AM
When will they issue a card for the CIS? What is audible in the legal sector? I do not understand a bit who will be the bank that will issue cash.
Activity: 294
December 25, 2017, 05:10:14 AM
listing on binance was a great choice. binance exchange has a huge volume of trades. it will reach $20 soon. far more than their other competitors.
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
December 25, 2017, 04:37:52 AM
Buy 1100 MCO when was $2 waiting for $50+ long holder get high profit  Wink
Activity: 350
December 25, 2017, 03:53:58 AM
Binance adding bnb/mco trading pair. Just saw on binance news page.

I hope that this exchange addition is a result of the announcement expected today, and isn't the actual announcement. Either way, monaco looking strong!

That's why this coin price was stable at $15 because binance will adding more trading pair, and now MCO price trying to surpass $20. In addition seem the team have been working hard to add monaco on more exchange
Activity: 111
Merit: 11
Bit Blaster
December 25, 2017, 03:23:30 AM
Here is another news:

Monaco MCO Token to Be Listed on Four Cryptocurrency Exchanges on December 5

http://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/Monaco-MCO-Token-to-Be-Listed-on-Four-Cryptocurrency-Exchanges-on-December-5-1010321927

December 25, 2017, 03:04:37 AM
Jump to: