Author

Topic: NULL - page 157. (Read 456104 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
November 21, 2017, 12:34:56 AM
this coin is the perfect example of why the crypto market is irrational
It really is. Even when confronted with hard facts people still stick with ridiculous nonsense in hopes of making a quick buck.

Get urself a life, homie...
It wont go down as much as u r wishing it to be ..
They gt VISA deal secured and will start shipping their working product to SG in matter of time...
Either u buy now or u might miss the train ...

Please kindly point out where I have expressed any wish for MCO to go down.
I guarantee you you won't be able to find such, since your statement about as far from truth as you could possibly be.

All your post does is prove the post that I've quoted as well as my response to it.

Based on how emotional you are getting over your own delusions I would like to direct your advice right back at you by the way.

Well,you dont have say things directly in order for people to conclude your real intention on it.
You were seems to continuously say the same things all and all over again.
Just a scroll on your previous posts is enough to prove it .
Your desperate measures were seen in yr posts clearly.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
November 21, 2017, 12:12:58 AM
Prices continue to fall, and it seems to take the hard work of the team and investors to pump MCO. I hope to reach the ideal price such as the highest position last September which is $ 25.

Those were some good days when MCO rose to $25/token. Hopelessly waiting for that day again when the price goes back to 25$ and above.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
November 20, 2017, 11:42:49 PM
Prices continue to fall, and it seems to take the hard work of the team and investors to pump MCO. I hope to reach the ideal price such as the highest position last September which is $ 25.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
November 20, 2017, 11:13:49 PM
It really is. Even when confronted with hard facts people still stick with ridiculous nonsense in hopes of making a quick buck.

They gt VISA deal secured and will start shipping their working product to SG in matter of time...

Please kindly point out where I have expressed any wish for MCO to go down.
I guarantee you you won't be able to find such, since your statement about as far from truth as you could possibly be.

All your post does is prove the post that I've quoted as well as my response to it.

Based on how emotional you are getting over your own delusions I would like to direct your advice right back at you by the way.
Activity: 252
November 20, 2017, 11:08:47 PM

U wana know whats irrational ?
Search for NEO Gold or Confido.
November 20, 2017, 06:35:08 PM
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
November 20, 2017, 04:53:15 PM
I can't afford buying anymore as in fiat it is going out of reach once with the increase of Bitcoin. On the other hand I am glad that still holding because very soon in fiat it will be profitable for people like me who bought little higher when BTC was more cheaper. It is kind of balance at some point.
Activity: 204
Merit: 20
November 20, 2017, 03:46:18 PM

This guy is asking the real question. They say "Visa deal is good to go" but there is no info on visa site. I'm an investor and this price is freaking me out. When it was on 10 dollars it was ok, but 5 dollars? WTF! I bought 17 MCO tokens when it was @16 dollars. So a little freaking out right now. They don't give us anything to hold onto. It has been 3 months but there have been no progress at all. In every way TENX looks more promising for now. I'm considering selling it at loss after empty 3 months. At least this way, my money wouldn't be locked up here.
Sorry to poop your party. But if you're buying anything during pumps and then get freaked out when the price dumps, you're not an investor. You're an impulsive and emotional gambler.

Be glad that you seemingly don't have any money to put into crypto, otherwise you'd be losing a fortune very quickly.

I suggest you take some time off to study the difference between trading and investing, pick one route and then study that before making any further rash decisions.

he bought 17 mco ,,, ROFL this doesnt even justify a post in this forum...
maybe someone can help him out with the monco support phone number, lets see what they will tell mr no resarch dont know how to trade using my parrents pocket money Cheesy

wonder what he says when the token is at 1$ Cheesy am sure it was the all the money he had for the down payment of his lambo  Grin Cheesy
November 20, 2017, 03:08:01 PM

This guy is asking the real question. They say "Visa deal is good to go" but there is no info on visa site. I'm an investor and this price is freaking me out. When it was on 10 dollars it was ok, but 5 dollars? WTF! I bought 17 MCO tokens when it was @16 dollars. So a little freaking out right now. They don't give us anything to hold onto. It has been 3 months but there have been no progress at all. In every way TENX looks more promising for now. I'm considering selling it at loss after empty 3 months. At least this way, my money wouldn't be locked up here.
Sorry to poop your party. But if you're buying anything during pumps and then get freaked out when the price dumps, you're not an investor. You're an impulsive and emotional gambler.

Be glad that you seemingly don't have any money to put into crypto, otherwise you'd be losing a fortune very quickly.

I suggest you take some time off to study the difference between trading and investing, pick one route and then study that before making any further rash decisions.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
November 20, 2017, 11:43:19 AM
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
November 20, 2017, 11:16:55 AM
They received Visa license at last? Someone received their cards? Or when they promissing cards?  Huh
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
November 20, 2017, 07:48:11 AM
vipthree thanks
Activity: 112
November 20, 2017, 07:46:29 AM

I also hold some. And yes, the price is annoying. It looks like Tenx is been faster dealing with Visa. But I think, Monaco is on the way to sing as well with them. I'm going to keep mine for a while.  We all want Monaco to start delivering their cards soon Smiley
Activity: 85
November 20, 2017, 07:37:19 AM
When I apply Monaco card, do I have to give personal information?
Can the card be without a real name?

Yes of course you have to give all the information and present true photo of ID/pass.
VISA doesn't allow for anonymous cards, they require full KYC.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
November 20, 2017, 05:06:02 AM
Is the black limited edition card free for the first 500 ico contributors?
Activity: 75
Merit: 11
November 20, 2017, 04:53:58 AM

Activity: 350
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
November 20, 2017, 04:38:30 AM
What a shame destroying such a good project by such a bad leader...
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
November 20, 2017, 04:34:40 AM
What are the costs of getting a card in EU?
It depends on the card you want to order, the Blue Card is free, for the Steel Cards you will have to lockup some MCOs for 6 months. You have to reservate a card in the Monaco App, you should do that as sooner as better if you want a card, you can switch the cards (Blue, Ruby Steel, ...) anytime in the app.
Just read a few sites back and you will find all details.
Jump to: