Author

Topic: NULL - page 159. (Read 456104 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
November 19, 2017, 07:02:27 AM
Actually, a lot of monaco card supporters have been waiting for the rise. If the project will do reach the people, even though on Singapore only, that will testify the project is legit. It will be the revelation of all the people working at monaco card project. I do pray it materialize.

As a Singaporean, we will never use a shady card like Monaco.
They have no community base here.
No business collaboration with other crypto companies here.
No official business registration here (which means they are operating illegally in Singapore).
No office space here (we cannot reach them physically).
More importantly, NO CARDS.

All my crypto-friends here do not trust Monaco, don't expect even a decent adoption rate here.
TenX has already taken the space.

Good luck with your "mooning", you guys bet on the wrong horse.

If what you say is true, then it's another black ball for MCO, and this will hurt the project even more than before! But, if it's just a way to intimidate competition, it's not going to work!
Better to wait until next year whether this is true or not. I also curious what will happen next year with monaco card, if monaco card still not delivery yet to public seem something happen
Activity: 270
Merit: 101
November 19, 2017, 06:04:54 AM
Actually, a lot of monaco card supporters have been waiting for the rise. If the project will do reach the people, even though on Singapore only, that will testify the project is legit. It will be the revelation of all the people working at monaco card project. I do pray it materialize.

No official business registration here (which means they are operating illegally in Singapore).

All my crypto-friends here do not trust Monaco, don't expect even a decent adoption rate here.

If what you say is true, then it's another black ball for MCO, and this will hurt the project even more than before! But, if it's just a way to intimidate competition, it's not going to work!

If what he wrote is true that means that he is not using any of top crypto currency cause there are all 'shady'  Grin

I think we should just ignore this troll. Real test for monaco will be Europe roll out
Activity: 270
Merit: 101
November 19, 2017, 05:59:47 AM

So which crypto are you using? Looks like you don't have a much choice... do you have some kind of local crypto currency which meets all these terms?  Huh

Hope other Sigaporeans are more reasonable.

Activity: 770
Merit: 112
November 19, 2017, 05:17:08 AM

November 19, 2017, 03:43:29 AM
This is the most realistic project of all ICO and MCO projects being widely used in France to link directly with VISA cards. I think in the future if used by the people here, the MCO price will rise very high and many countries will accept the MCO
I think after Asian monaco will come in Europe market so do not worry, because monaco aims to be used by all people around the world. Maybe the team chose the Asian market first because Asian market conditions are stable and always grow from year to year
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
November 19, 2017, 01:36:13 AM
This is the most realistic project of all ICO and MCO projects being widely used in France to link directly with VISA cards. I think in the future if used by the people here, the MCO price will rise very high and many countries will accept the MCO
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
November 19, 2017, 01:30:02 AM

November 18, 2017, 11:31:59 PM

I'm sure there will be a wave of monaco. I checked the proportion of the top 20 positions, and there was a shadow of the dealer in it. Let the time to explain everything, supporters need to do is wait, there is a proverb called loneliness, just keep busy Wink
Maybe next year or at least in Q1 2018 we can see monaco card works with maximal. Also we can see response from all people who using monaco card. So we have to be patient for see the result
Activity: 406
November 18, 2017, 10:30:11 PM

I'm sure there will be a wave of monaco. I checked the proportion of the top 20 positions, and there was a shadow of the dealer in it. Let the time to explain everything, supporters need to do is wait, there is a proverb called loneliness, just keep busy Wink
Activity: 448
November 18, 2017, 10:11:26 PM
November 18, 2017, 06:16:32 PM
After reading carefully updates shared up I am much more confident now that Monaco is going to rock in future. People didn't understand the whole concept well and that was some kind of reaction when we saw huge selling in last weeks. By and by people will realize and start buying back when they see the benefits.
The time will answer it, i also still believe that monaco price will start climbing. This project still new from launched date of their product. Sooner or later if monaco card already used by all people i think mco coin will get it's value
Activity: 271
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance
November 18, 2017, 06:11:17 PM
"VISA And Monaco Announce First Ever Pre-Paid Cryptocurrency Card For Singapore Users". Finally!  Cool

Good news, hopefully this brings a positive impact especially to lift the price to a high level of $ 25 this year.
Good luck to you ! Cheesy

Is there some sarcasm involved in your comment? Why do you say good luck to you?  Smiley
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
November 18, 2017, 12:48:54 PM
i will rebuy my 50mco for the red card as soon as it hits 1$ thats a fair price i would say!
50$ for a card with a 500k insurance is a nice offer!
but i wont pay 6$ for a product that is not at all ready, and a token that is basically worthless--
- actually whats monacos benefit if cards are payd by holding mco token? wouldnt it be easier if you could just pay the card using btc or eth?

Circ supply too low to get there I think.
Even if this is/was just pure vapor - the circ supply will generate buyers with little to no research, on a fairly regular basis.
Activity: 167
November 18, 2017, 12:47:13 PM
Anyone sending $ to an ico anymore is an idiot, me included.

No.
The amount of fake BS is just increasing exponentially.
You can absolutely benefit from investing in ICOs.

Dont make emotional all-encompassing (umbrella-style) statements/decisions - they lack accuracy, intended or not.
Activity: 204
Merit: 20
November 18, 2017, 12:43:42 PM
i will rebuy my 50mco for the red card as soon as it hits 1$ thats a fair price i would say!
50$ for a card with a 500k insurance is a nice offer!
but i wont pay 6$ for a product that is not at all ready, and a token that is basically worthless--
- actually whats monacos benefit if cards are payd by holding mco token? wouldnt it be easier if you could just pay the card using btc or eth?
Activity: 389
Merit: 250
November 18, 2017, 11:20:23 AM
After reading carefully updates shared up I am much more confident now that Monaco is going to rock in future. People didn't understand the whole concept well and that was some kind of reaction when we saw huge selling in last weeks. By and by people will realize and start buying back when they see the benefits.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
November 18, 2017, 11:16:18 AM
If Im from Russia can I order this card now? Or the problem that restrict using the crypto card for the not-eu people is not solved yet?
November 18, 2017, 11:11:17 AM
Soon we see what is happend with Monaco.

I expect a rise of he price after the first people got their cards and the system works.

Monaco have and this is my opinion,  a very good future.

I think so, i have been waiting for a news about feedback from users who received monaco card and use it. If people giving monaco positive feedback, seem for long investment this coin will profitable
Activity: 112
November 18, 2017, 07:22:50 AM
I do need help. I can find any roadmap in the monaco web page.

Please, can someone put a link to their roadmap?

Thanks
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
November 18, 2017, 05:44:38 AM
Why now many credit card-based projects?
I have not seen any successful projects so far
Such as TokenCard, Exscudo and now MONACO, I am very pessimistic with this kind of project

I do understand your pessimism as it's not unusual as regarding the subject matter. Nonetheless, i believe it is the right step in the right direction towards the exponential adoption of 'actual usage' of crypto currencies commercially.

from 2009 till date the commercial adoption isn't at par with the popularity of cryptocurrency within the commercial eco-system.

My personal experience is my yardstick in this assumption: I have gone through hundreds of shops in mall and none accepted cryptocurrency payment. You have a few businesses like Delta Airline, Virgin Airlines and a few others i've heard of encouraging people to pay with cryptocurrency. 

But with the MONACO's Visa card platform card i personally think the revolution within our reach. this would encourage wider adoption and acceptability amongst payer and payee.

I know with more sensitization a lot of people would adopt it. Also in addition, if i may mention this: that most persons dealing with cryptocurrencies do not actually use them in any commercial transaction but are storing them. This is the mindset the Card projects should tilt, actually having people swiping their cards in malls would show a great sign of mainstream adoption and then you'd see the value of cryptocurrency surge.

This is my 2 cents.

Jump to: