Author

Topic: NULL - page 161. (Read 456104 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
November 16, 2017, 06:21:08 PM
Another competitor guys???
A London startup is launching a debit card that lets you spend bitcoin and ethereum,    http://uk.businessinsider.com/london-block-exchange-launches-prepaid-cryptocurrency-debit-card-2017-11

There are so many projects which are offering crypto cards (MCO, CTR, PAY, TKN, ..........)

MCO is the only company with Visa Program Manager status, which means they operate on their own BIN (first 6 digits of a CC number is the BIN). This is a huge HUGE deal, as it allows significantly more control over the card program.  All the other companies you mentioned are using someone else's BIN and are subject to their controls.
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
November 16, 2017, 06:11:05 PM
Another competitor guys???
A London startup is launching a debit card that lets you spend bitcoin and ethereum,    http://uk.businessinsider.com/london-block-exchange-launches-prepaid-cryptocurrency-debit-card-2017-11

There are so many projects which are offering crypto cards (MCO, CTR, PAY, TKN, ..........)
Activity: 67
November 16, 2017, 04:34:14 PM
Did all of you "To the moon" here noticed smart contract removal?

Did you notice why it was removed and how that is to our benefit and how they are working on implementing an alternative that works within legal boundaries to not be delisted and how Monaco already  increased cashback on all purchases from 0.75% up to 2%?

Yeah I don't think so. Otherwise you wouldn't be here trying to disinform people.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
November 16, 2017, 04:29:37 PM
Did all of you "To the moon" here noticed smart contract removal?
Activity: 62
November 16, 2017, 02:38:56 PM
"VISA And Monaco Announce First Ever Pre-Paid Cryptocurrency Card For Singapore Users". Finally!  Cool

Good news, hopefully this brings a positive impact especially to lift the price to a high level of $ 25 this year.
Good luck to you ! Cheesy
Activity: 299
Merit: 11
November 16, 2017, 02:16:31 PM
"VISA And Monaco Announce First Ever Pre-Paid Cryptocurrency Card For Singapore Users". Finally!  Cool

Good news, hopefully this brings a positive impact especially to lift the price to a high level of $ 25 this year.
Activity: 62
November 16, 2017, 01:34:07 PM
Wooow, after soo long time checking up here, Your still going to the moon all? heheheh
Activity: 271
Merit: 100
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance
November 16, 2017, 12:50:27 PM
Activity: 668
Merit: 257
November 16, 2017, 08:39:13 AM

"VISA And Monaco Announce First Ever Pre-Paid Cryptocurrency Card For Singapore Users"

https://www.cryptocoin.news/news/altcoin/visa-and-monaco-announce-first-ever-pre-paid-cryptocurrency-card-for-singapore-users-3238/

Singapore users will soon have their very own pre-paid cryptocurrency card to use for payments, thanks to VISA and Monaco’s latest joint venture.

Last week Monaco and VISA announced their latest product, a cryptocurrency pre-paid debit card which will be made available for Singapore-based users. Monaco is a Switzerland-based card issuer, and VISA currently boasts being the world’s biggest payment network. The physical card will be used by Wirecard AG.

The physical cards are already available to Singapore-based users to register via the card’s app which is available to download for both iOS and Android. To register, a user is required to enter their email and phone number and verify these contact details, before they can be placed in line to receive their card.

The pre-paid cryptocurrency debit cards do not come attached with any service fees or minimum spend requirements. However, there are four different tiers linked to the card, and a user is placed in a tier according to their Monaco token stakes for a period of six months.

The highest tier in the four-tier system is the Obsidian Black tier. The card is noted for its rarity, as only 999 of these cards will be in circulation at any given time. The Obsidian Black card will provide its user with unlimited interbank exchange rates as well as free ATM withdrawal up to a limit of $1000. After the limit is reached, each withdrawal will come at a 2% charge. In addition, the card features a 2% cash back benefit.

To qualify for this tier, the user has stake a minimum of 50,000 Monaco Tokens for a period of six months. Currently, a single Monaco Token is valued at $6. This means that the user would have to stake Monaco tokens with a total value of $300,000.

The starting tier is the Midnight Blue tier which requires no Monaco Tokens stake and comes free of charge. A Midnight Blue user will be allowed a limited interbank exchange rate per month with the value of up to $2000. After the limit has been reached, each transaction will be subject to a surcharge of 0.5%. In addition, users can enjoy free ATM withdrawals up to the limit of $200.

Others tiers include the Ruby Steel and Precious Metal tiers. These require a stake of between 50 Monaco Tokens and 500 Monaco Tokens over a six month period. This equates to $300 and $3000 respectively.

Ok so this is the final confirmation about the deal? Will VISA itself also step forward and talk about the deal or will they remain silent?

how many confirmations do you need?  Huh

Oops my fault I got that wrong by watching too quickly over it Cheesy yeah it's the news we all were looking for beyond doubt. Good times ahead I hope.
Activity: 328
Merit: 252
November 16, 2017, 07:26:26 AM
The price is perfectly fine.
Some "investors" are not... but the price is.
Activity: 8
November 16, 2017, 06:30:47 AM
WTF is with the price??!!
Some people always sell... dump and dump... 
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
November 16, 2017, 06:21:26 AM
My bet is... there will be another promise of asset contract!

Then the price will pump!

Then after a while, they will take it away againa

Hahahah!!

One wave after one wave, there will still be people falling for this big mother trap

Nope, if they promised this time, they won't remove it bcos that would severely damage the investors' trust on them.

Yep, I think the same, is their last chance to repair some of the damage they did in the last months Smiley

You guys should all be a bit more thankful and patient though. I bet a lot of you commenting were the same people doubting that Monaco has Visa in the first place.
I don't mean anyone in specific, just in general.
So far they have kept their word all the way every time. Don't forget that removing the asset contract was a strategic move to not be delisted in the future.

Monaco takes no short cuts and focus on compliance.
If you remember that's another reason why they didn't go via China for their ICO even though they could have raised a lot more money taking that short cut. Good move in hindsight. Same as asset contract.

Monaco could also have done a TenX move and gone via a third party like Wavecrest and take short cuts in terms of territory. But they chose not to. You can see the consequences TenX had to suffer for opting for the faster route making them much slower in the end.
Do you see a pattern?

edit: typo

I am not totally against MCO, but, since you put it this way, how much did you lose investing in it? I have lost a lot! Dont take me with "thankfull and patient" , they have promissed VISA since last week of August, and there is almost 3 months since. I understand your point of view, but dont forget that many of us lost a lot beeing "thankfull and patient" to MCO!

You only loose when you sell low. If  you sold your MCO low, that was your own decision, not that from Monaco. I have around 500 MCO since the ICO (for a small invesment amount), I did not sell them at ATH, I also did not sell them after the smart contract removal news. I still believe in the long term potential.
Activity: 110
November 16, 2017, 05:31:45 AM
But this news didn't see appreciation and instead of picking up some rise price just went more down. Yeah from official tweeter they said approximately half an million so many cards already in production is one of biggest news for me. Let's wait and see what is next on road.

We are in full swing in speeding up the progress. Stay tuned for updates!
November 16, 2017, 05:23:27 AM

Hahahah!!

One wave after one wave, there will still be people falling for this big mother trap

Nope, if they promised this time, they won't remove it bcos that would severely damage the investors' trust on them.

Yep, I think the same, is their last chance to repair some of the damage they did in the last months Smiley

You guys should all be a bit more thankful and patient though. I bet a lot of you commenting were the same people doubting that Monaco has Visa in the first place.
So far they have kept their word all the way every time. Don't forget that removing the asset contract was a strategic move to not be delisted in the future.

If you remember that's another reason why they didn't go via China for their ICO even though they could have raised a lot more money taking that short cut. Good move in hindsight. Same as asset contract.

Monaco could also have done a TenX move and gone via a third party like Wavecrest and take short cuts in terms of territory. But they chose not to. You can see the consequences TenX had to suffer for opting for the faster route making them much slower in the end.
Do you see a pattern?

I am not totally against MCO, but, since you put it this way, how much did you lose investing in it? I have lost a lot! Dont take me with "thankfull and patient" , they have promissed VISA since last week of August, and there is almost 3 months since. I understand your point of view, but dont forget that many of us lost a lot beeing "thankfull and patient" to MCO!

We’re still under NDA, but at least we can now say that we are a Visa program manager and that we were approved on Sep 22, i.e. we actually got it done on time, even though we couldn’t talk about it.
We are doing our best towards working our vision. Appreciate all the support all along.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
November 16, 2017, 05:20:55 AM
Some good things also are in MCO just see the news and updates. Best strategy to come out as winner in this project is to keep some reasonable number of tokens in holding for long term. This is what I have planned for all three stage from short to long because can't hold large amount for long time.
November 16, 2017, 05:12:47 AM
Hey guys! I already reserved my Ruby Steel. I just want to ask about the $500,000 travel insurance. How does it work? How long will it last? Is there a contract? I'm just newbie when it comes to fintech. I hope somebody will answer my question. Thanks in advance!

Thank you for your question. Detailed terms & conditions of the travel insurance plan are going to be available for users to accept before cards are ready to ship.
Activity: 770
Merit: 112
November 16, 2017, 04:27:03 AM

Hahahah!!

Do you see a pattern?

err
Activity: 21
November 15, 2017, 10:12:20 PM
Hey guys! I already reserved my Ruby Steel. I just want to ask about the $500,000 travel insurance. How does it work? How long will it last? Is there a contract? I'm just newbie when it comes to fintech. I hope somebody will answer my question. Thanks in advance!
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
November 15, 2017, 09:17:49 PM
With this volume of monaco cards on production, this is far so exciting. That is why movement on the monaco coin is as if something will explode. We will might, hopefully be surprised that it was already rising. And with that volume being bought on bittrex, is that 46,000 coins been bought. Oh wow, they are really investing on this coin. It's just a matter of days, before the rise.
I have assumption that this coin price can rise when all people received their card, because they will give positive feedback to monaco card, and it can make more people interested to order monaco card

That's not an assumption, that's a given. Right now everyone is just waiting for the team to stick to their promises. Until then there is a lot of justified doubt in the market and the price won't go up except when someone with deep pockets decides to pump it no matter what. But I doubt that will happen because it's hard to create momentum for a coin where there is so much doubt.
Activity: 9
November 15, 2017, 08:22:58 PM

Hahahah!!

Do you see a pattern?

So, do you guys think Monaco is good for long or short terms?
Jump to: