Author

Topic: NULL - page 238. (Read 456106 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
October 03, 2017, 04:14:32 PM
It is hard to be MCO holder, but it will get you stronger Wink And if we got that deal the Sun will shine on us again...
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
October 03, 2017, 09:05:43 AM

I bought it at the price of 500 and I sold it at the price of 245 Shocked Shocked Shocked

Real loss is when we sell at loss.
its better to hodl coins. Monaco is a very good project with excellent team.

or if you are a Day Trader, I would recommend to check Gunbot.
Its excellent for crypto trading with different strategies.

Gunbot available at https://tradingbotpro.com/

I think he is an amauteur trader, he should have taken his loss early but disagree with you that he should have hold what most people forget to realise is the time value of money, why hold when you can invest and make profit from other trade
Activity: 590
HIT the low and HOLD till moon
October 03, 2017, 09:04:19 AM
so sad really.
the price was 650k sat at one point.
i feel really bad for those who bought 500k and up.
but everybody knew they didnt have a visa deal i mean it is a little your fault if you didnt sell it at that price.

Now is time to sell, when VISA will be accepted and IF, so buy again
Activity: 2142
Merit: 418
October 03, 2017, 08:40:59 AM
so sad really.
the price was 650k sat at one point.
i feel really bad for those who bought 500k and up.
but everybody knew they didnt have a visa deal i mean it is a little your fault if you didnt sell it at that price.
Activity: 252
October 03, 2017, 08:38:09 AM

😂😂😂 Kris left the team it's over for MCO

Well, your plan is to bring the price somemore nw ?
😏😏😏
Activity: 590
HIT the low and HOLD till moon
October 03, 2017, 08:28:04 AM

😂😂😂 Kris left the team it's over for MCO
Activity: 224
October 03, 2017, 07:52:46 AM
Any updates on MCO getting an issuer? Visa?? Is this a bridge to nowhere lol... MCO had a good run for those who bought in iCO

They never post updates here, looking for information, follow their twitter or join their slack, if there's nothing there, then there's no news.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
October 03, 2017, 07:49:25 AM
Any updates on MCO getting an issuer? Visa?? Is this a bridge to nowhere lol... MCO had a good run for those who bought in iCO
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
October 03, 2017, 07:47:10 AM
i look this card is good, i think this success project, but i will ask to you (dev), can i direct using BTC or i must ETH first

I think the app/card will hold both BTC and ETH as well as MCO
October 03, 2017, 07:44:51 AM

I bought it at the price of 500 and I sold it at the price of 245 Shocked Shocked Shocked

what do you want? a medal?!
October 03, 2017, 07:42:00 AM
I don't care about the FUD I was a MCO holder until today! As everybody can see MCO did annouce their token on bitcointalk.org! So they use the FAME of BTC to gain FAME, but if you did like me post a SINGLE screenshot from coinmarketcap in their TGchannel they will kick you out without an single warning! In my eyes this anti democratic, anti communtiy, and anti BITCOIN! It is a perfect picture of an evil greedy profit company!!! I'm out of the BOAT.

good. f off
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
October 03, 2017, 05:53:33 AM

Unlike usual trading markets in cryptocurrencies your big advantage is you don't loose as long as you keep holding your tokens. You loose only when you liquidate the holdings. Development is being carried out there was no need to panic but there will be many rounds of ups and downs till it becoming really successful.
Activity: 154
October 03, 2017, 04:55:06 AM
just HODL.

trust the process #onedaymoon.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
October 03, 2017, 04:04:22 AM

You are welcome to try writing that yourself. That is at least 20 pages with information that isn't publicly available. If you want more in-depth, critical articles, you can look at my work on Kyber, Bancor, Icon, and Red Pulse.

Well to critisize is always easier than actually to do the job.

Even if criticism is justified, it can be expressed in different ways. I've read some stuff of you and I like it. Sure, when the things change the articles lose their relevance, but it does'nt mean at all they were not useful and informative at the time they were published.

Oh trust me, it wasn’t useful at all. Don’t publish anything if you can’t take the criticisms. It’s not a launch of their presale or ICO, only then will explaining the whitepaper be relevant. Saying you have more in-depth articles does not
make your (TenX vs centra vs Monaco) article more compelling.

I want to see you do this: "Again factoring the milestones executed(achieved), progression in the company, updates with the tech, price, market cap and supply of each coin and you’ll understand why I think Monaco is heavily overpriced."

It is OK if you can't give a number, as you would need non-public information to price something this way. I want to see you even just model it. For kicks. You posture like you have this advanced pricing model in your head. I would love to take a look at it. I don't think it exists.

Listen, this was the most basic articles I have written, but it isn't useless. The Monaco whitepaper has disappeared from its site. Centra's whitepaper is literally incorrect (or they are lying in chat, pick).  It is basic info, but it is basic info you can't get if you searched for it right now.
Activity: 136
October 03, 2017, 03:22:47 AM
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
October 03, 2017, 02:47:47 AM
i look this card is good, i think this success project, but i will ask to you (dev), can i direct using BTC or i must ETH first
Activity: 630
October 03, 2017, 02:36:42 AM

Technically you are not at a loss until you sell it. Monaco is one of the long term projects I will hold and see how it pans out.
Activity: 14
October 03, 2017, 02:33:57 AM

You are welcome to try writing that yourself. That is at least 20 pages with information that isn't publicly available. If you want more in-depth, critical articles, you can look at my work on Kyber, Bancor, Icon, and Red Pulse.

Even if criticism is justified, it can be expressed in different ways. I've read some stuff of you and I like it. Sure, when the things change the articles lose their relevance, but it does'nt mean at all they were not useful and informative at the time they were published.

Oh trust me, it wasn’t useful at all. Don’t publish anything if you can’t take the criticisms. It’s not a launch of their presale or ICO, only then will explaining the whitepaper be relevant. Saying you have more in-depth articles does not
make your (TenX vs centra vs Monaco) article more compelling.
Activity: 854
October 03, 2017, 01:01:59 AM

Activity: 14
October 02, 2017, 10:52:40 PM

Jump to: