Author

Topic: NULL - page 235. (Read 456106 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 101
October 07, 2017, 03:43:50 PM
Accept your loss and take whatever you can out of this failing coin. You still have chance to invest somewhere else and recover your lost. Only a miracle can save it now.

Wise words
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
October 07, 2017, 03:42:27 PM
Shittiest coin ever.  Price only falls and falls.  Devs make nothing.
I agree with you! it's not suitable to trade Sad
Activity: 1092
Merit: 273
October 07, 2017, 02:03:42 PM
Shittiest coin ever.  Price only falls and falls.  Devs make nothing.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
October 07, 2017, 11:18:12 AM
Many card projects related to the use of cryptocurrencies have been developed. I think they are now reaching the saturation point. The projects are not as interested as the old, even the prices are falling.

That is also true. I also think the same way. Soon this idea becomes regional than global. And to meet the compliance of so many countries again not easy as #Monaco/#Centra presents. As the community member I not need to say much as you all must know this is not the very new idea. #Xapo/#Bitpay/#Wirex/#Spectro and recent version #Tenx they are already doing what #Monaco is showing very new to us.  Now #Centra is a kind of copycat of just #Monaco with better limits, again without cracking any deal with #Mastercard or #Visa. I don't know what #Kris find hard here, he can simply link up with regional card issuer for cards and maintain global exchange for crypto. What was hard part for him to execute this all. On top of it he is not clearing anything to any investor which seems fishy at this point as #Monaco already got more than 15,000 registered users who promise to use this card, way better than #TenX, but #Kris find it very hard to say anything on this. Very difficult attitude of him since whole community is willing to make this project a good success.

So many projects have been produced as you have said for cryptocurrency payments. Even so many projects were produced that it became impossible to follow the traits. I am using BitPay which is the oldest. Is there a link that I can clearly find the properties of all the other cards?
Activity: 770
Merit: 112
October 07, 2017, 09:09:52 AM
I bought it during ICO ....
then sold all almost at peak then rebought around 0.002
Ill be holding it for some time .... i still belive something might happen.

You're a lucky man, most of us bought at a higher price, and now we count losses
Merit: 102
October 07, 2017, 08:28:13 AM
The latest interview with CEO Kris Marszalek...
(27th September 2017)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dH42i8D4OW0&feature=youtu.be

That's an old interview as I heard it months ago.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
October 07, 2017, 05:26:04 AM
still waiting about the news on the visa, when it will come ? I'm arround 250' on the black card list  I hope I will get it this month and fully fonctionnal..
Activity: 168
October 07, 2017, 05:00:28 AM
Tried using Monaco on my iPad yesterday and you need a phone number to activate it. I don't have a mobile phone number and landlines don't get registered properly. Would be a shame to exclude the population that does not have a mobile phone number. Is this intentional?
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
October 07, 2017, 04:56:37 AM
Those questions and answers shows the vision and sincerity of the CEO as he told everything in black and white without avoiding any question. They are working instead of promising which they can't deliver. This thing will surely touch the investors who have eyes on long term gains. This looks more good after reading those shared up.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
October 07, 2017, 04:44:54 AM
Accept your loss and take whatever you can out of this failing coin. You still have chance to invest somewhere else and recover your lost. Only a miracle can save it now.
Activity: 3
October 07, 2017, 12:46:09 AM
Many card projects related to the use of cryptocurrencies have been developed. I think they are now reaching the saturation point. The projects are not as interested as the old, even the prices are falling.

That is also true. I also think the same way. Soon this idea becomes regional than global. And to meet the compliance of so many countries again not easy as #Monaco/#Centra presents. As the community member I not need to say much as you all must know this is not the very new idea. #Xapo/#Bitpay/#Wirex/#Spectro and recent version #Tenx they are already doing what #Monaco is showing very new to us.  Now #Centra is a kind of copycat of just #Monaco with better limits, again without cracking any deal with #Mastercard or #Visa. I don't know what #Kris find hard here, he can simply link up with regional card issuer for cards and maintain global exchange for crypto. What was hard part for him to execute this all. On top of it he is not clearing anything to any investor which seems fishy at this point as #Monaco already got more than 15,000 registered users who promise to use this card, way better than #TenX, but #Kris find it very hard to say anything on this. Very difficult attitude of him since whole community is willing to make this project a good success.
Activity: 350
October 06, 2017, 08:44:24 PM
Merit: 101
October 06, 2017, 08:33:06 PM
MONACO from the highest price of $ 25, down to the current $ 7, has fallen by 70%  Cry

Wow... sorry guys.
Activity: 224
October 06, 2017, 06:53:23 PM
You guys keep hoping for the visa deal to go through.
Let you tell you something.
I work at visa and chances for it to go through is very slim.
So slim that you can almost say that it is zero.
There is no way in hell visa is going to partner with a company like Monaco.

The only way is to get a banking license or use a third party.
Going forward, unless Monaco does that, don't expect anything to happen.

You know they are working with Wavecrest, right? Pure nonsense FUD.

Nope, they're working with wirecard
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
October 06, 2017, 05:39:54 PM

You know they are working with Wavecrest, right? Pure nonsense FUD.
Activity: 196
October 06, 2017, 04:39:29 PM

Activity: 395
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
October 06, 2017, 04:13:31 PM
Now lets just wait and see Cheesy
HODL on my part Smiley

i did purchase mco as token and used the same email adress but there are still a lot of pople in front of me to get my card and im in eu ? i will need to check this more ...
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
October 06, 2017, 03:32:28 PM
HOT OFF THE PRESS: Monaco CEO Kris Answers 20 Slack Questions:

1.   Why is there no need to change the dates on the roadmap, when Card Program Approval was scheduled for September?

We don’t have anything to add at this moment.

2.   Are you really 100% confident that cards start are shipping this October?

We will have first cards in the wild in October, admittedly in small quantity.

3.   What other parts of the world are targeted for cards shipment and when (e.g. Russia and Canada)?

We are working on a global rollout with multiple regions (and markets) being worked on in parallel. It’s too early to commit to dates for additional markets.

4.   I live in a country that is not covered by ASIA/EU/USA, but I have an address in one of these continents. Can I still order and use the card in my country?

Countries will be prioritised based on multiple factors, including local issuing capability, number of cards reserved, ability to use our existing processing relationships and capabilities, cryptocurrency regulation and others.

The more users from your country reserve the card, the higher the priority of your country for Monaco.

5.   Are all cards in the queue to be issued in order or is it region compliance dependent?

In order, but taking into account regional rollouts.

6.   What happened to the ICO buyers being guaranteed to skip the waiting list?

If you participated in the ICO and used the same e-mail address, you will be given priority.

7.   Would it not be wise to have a dollar equivalent amount of MCO to lock up for the cards as to not be effected by the rise/fall of the MCO price?

We don’t want users to think of this purchase as “cost”. As such, MCO denomination is more suitable.

8.   How do you respond to the concerns about Monaco selling tokens on August 31st at the peak https://etherscan.io/token/Monaco?a=0xf9a5e0436c01cc15708449e480fa5f2d6a5b55ca

Monaco did not sell a single token. If you see any movement of MCO tokens from our asset contract, there are payments for bounties.

9.   Can you clearly outline when it is/was that the developer/advisor tokens were/are about to be released? And will the market cap be changed to reflect this?

None of the tokens were released to any advisors as of 6 Sep 2017.

10.   There are many in the Crypto community that are now convinced that Monaco is either a scam or a project to stay well clear of. Whilst the Monaco community of long holders know this isn't the case, what actions are being put in place to win back the wider Crypto-community?

The list of 4 items raising profile of Monaco in near future
a) positive press coverage following our next dev update
b) users receiving their cards and posting reviews of Monaco card and app
c) announcements of new leadership team appointments
d) completion of our first institutional fundraising round (VCs)

11.   Many token holders have a desire for more communication, are there plans to improve the situation?

Yes. We are hiring aggressively and see a lot of value in communicating more frequently and in different formats.

12.   Is Monaco considering leaving slack after the next announcement due to the number of phishing scams?

Our preferred route is to educate users about the dangers of ph\ising scams and lobbying Slack team to implement solutions addressing this issue.

13.   How does Monaco handle internal exchange operations (fiat-to-fiat, fiat-to-crypto, crypto-to-fiat)?

This is proprietary technology and we’re not planning on sharing this information.

14.   How is the exchange rate calculated?

Our exchange rates are going to be very competitive, but exact algos are unlikely to be shared publicly.

15.   Will the Monaco card be a Credit or a Debit card?

Debit to start.

16.   What is the difference of Monaco Visa Program Manager and other competitors Visa, and why it is good?

Running on our own BIN as opposed to a shared BIN allows us to give users better pricing and allows us full control over rules of the program to build the product we want.

17.   Can you outline the general VISA Program Manager application process?

The one sentence version: sign BIN sponsorship agreement, pass due diligence, submit PIF. get PIF approved, receive BIN #s, setup up the processing platform, get card art approved, manufacture cards, pass UAT, go live.

There are hundreds of smaller steps involving multiple parties.

18.   Do you need an own BIN for becoming VISA Program Manager?

Theoretically, no. See answers to question 16.  

19.   Are there any new hires you can tell us about?

Expect news on this in October.

20.   What can you tell us about the upcoming dev update 2?

Focus will be on new features & business model.
Activity: 59
October 06, 2017, 12:36:36 PM
TenX is much better and actually working.
Activity: 395
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
October 06, 2017, 12:35:07 PM
I bought it during ICO ....
then sold all almost at peak then rebought around 0.002
Ill be holding it for some time .... i still belive something might happen.
Jump to: