Author

Topic: NULL - page 249. (Read 456106 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0
September 28, 2017, 12:17:12 AM
VISA approval is done
Just that MCO team wish to release the news together with the new token lock-in app on 30th Sept

The price could easily exceed $30 this time .
No doubt
Buy nw or no more
convinced my grandma to buy some MCOs instead of bingo tickets

Grin Grin Grin Grin hilarious..
Seriously, the younger generations should spread the knowledge about crypto in general among older population..great move!! Grin
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
September 28, 2017, 12:14:45 AM
VISA approval is done
Just that MCO team wish to release the news together with the new token lock-in app on 30th Sept

No doubt
Buy nw or no more
convinced my grandma to buy some MCOs instead of bingo tickets
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
September 27, 2017, 11:41:24 PM
VISA approval is done

No doubt
Buy nw or no more
Activity: 192
HigH coin Symbol HIGH coingecko or stocks.exchange
September 27, 2017, 11:36:51 PM
This thing could double overnight.
Activity: 154
September 27, 2017, 11:02:27 PM
buy now. regret otherwise.
September 27, 2017, 09:31:23 PM
FINALLY IS OUT THE VISA APPROVAL MOFOS.

NO, THE VISA APPROVAL IS NOT OUT...YET.  THIS IS FUD.

OFFICAL UPDATES START HERE:

https://twitter.com/monaco_card

If you nvr buy now, u might regret, homie
I just bought again at a loss
But definitely wont be missing the train
This pump will continue until we receive the VISA news .
Either u hop the train or u miss it
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
September 27, 2017, 08:17:41 PM

NO, THE VISA APPROVAL IS NOT OUT...YET.  THIS IS FUD.

OFFICAL UPDATES START HERE:

https://twitter.com/monaco_card
September 27, 2017, 08:00:34 PM
Another pump will be coming in soon
Get prepared !

You wana raise it up ?
Remove ur low sell order n stop selling n see rhe magic
Activity: 364
September 27, 2017, 07:12:06 PM
Anyone can get a card program set up if they are willing to piggyback on someone else's BIN like wavecrest. MCO unlike tenx or centra is doing it right and going thru the steps needed to launch with their own Visa BIN.

Let's hope so  Smiley
It's not about hope, just facts.  It's super easy to issue a few visa cards that you don't really have control over - MCO team have said from the start this isn't their plan.  If they get approved or not is another question ofc, but overall that seems more likely then not.

why you are so pessimistic
although not their plan from the beginning but we must appreciate to the MCO team
see price now exceed ico price maybe if true in approv will be exceeded at their previous highest price
Activity: 7
September 27, 2017, 06:59:05 PM
Anyone can get a card program set up if they are willing to piggyback on someone else's BIN like wavecrest. MCO unlike tenx or centra is doing it right and going thru the steps needed to launch with their own Visa BIN.

Let's hope so  Smiley
It's not about hope, just facts.  It's super easy to issue a few visa cards that you don't really have control over - MCO team have said from the start this isn't their plan.  If they get approved or not is another question ofc, but overall that seems more likely then not.

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
September 27, 2017, 04:59:03 PM

Let's hope so  Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
September 27, 2017, 03:06:42 PM
it would have been better for the team to secure Visa approval first and announce the news, instead of rasing people's hope and dashing it, I don't think anybody will take this team serious again until they deliver on what they promised

Agreed. But it was obvious that people wanted to pump the price of this before dumping it. Rinse and repeat.
Activity: 134
Merit: 11
September 27, 2017, 01:38:51 PM
it would have been better for the team to secure Visa approval first and announce the news, instead of rasing people's hope and dashing it, I don't think anybody will take this team serious again until they deliver on what they promised

I agree,  no road map , only Visa BS. Anyway I'm going to hold a little longer, but to make some extra cash,  TenX is about to have the first big pump
Activity: 630
September 27, 2017, 01:03:22 PM
Activity: 770
Merit: 112
September 27, 2017, 12:59:09 PM
Yes, but we need some actions. Competitors doesn't sleeping.

Although I'm a MCO fan, I got to admit that CENTRA came on the market with a real workin product, the kind of product that MCO shoud've had first. If MCO had the VISA approval when the mobile app come out, that would've been skyrocket for MCO project

Let's hope so  Smiley
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
September 27, 2017, 12:53:53 PM
Team behind the project had realized that market is in waiting of VISA approval to acquire new all time high else it will be in same way. I will not be surprised if in remaining time a ninja announcement will be out with this last hurdle of approval matter. Anyway I am still in the game.
Activity: 700
September 27, 2017, 12:04:48 PM

Although I'm a MCO fan, I got to admit that CENTRA came on the market with a real workin product, the kind of product that MCO shoud've had first. If MCO had the VISA approval when the mobile app come out, that would've been skyrocket for MCO project

Activity: 882
Merit: 269
September 27, 2017, 10:43:34 AM
Market has come out of affect of Visa related issue so that is irrelevant to price. Because not having that approval has already dropped the price so it is done market will appreciate by taking upwards move else nothing significant will be seen in my opinion. It is in very good price range now of course market will be moving in both direction always.

lets wait in the coming days for some reports, Monaco has great marketing team and all can be negotiated in business. If an opportunity closes there is another opportunity that will come. Lets just be calm and wait for some official updates.
Activity: 770
Merit: 112
September 27, 2017, 10:37:35 AM

Activity: 14
September 27, 2017, 09:39:42 AM
Watching this activity is almost enough to burn calories.Almost!!!; -)
Jump to: