Author

Topic: NULL - page 258. (Read 456106 times)

Activity: 172
Merit: 100
September 20, 2017, 11:31:19 AM
I am missing something here? When can we get our first MCO card? Visa license isn't final yet?
Activity: 169
September 20, 2017, 11:28:20 AM
Whales can be fucking poisonous to the short term growth of these coins.
I can see lots of sell walls after the posts frm Kris have been shared .
Seems like some people r freaking disappointed when it nvr go up as of their expectation
I am looking for long term growth frm pure and permanent users of MCO .
Once VISA is announced, we can expect a pure reworking producta ( card plus apps )
Just wait for official twitter or slack announcement .
Whats taking so long for the VISA announcement to come through? Still almost 2 weeks towards the end of September, bring on the good news.

I came back to this thread to ask the exact same question  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh let's get this VISA news please!

I'm not taking any chances waiting for news of the Visa deal, I will probably be late and miss the train. So I just bought a load more MCO before the announcement is made.
Activity: 132
-->BUY-->HODL-->SELL-->REPEAT-->
September 20, 2017, 11:12:47 AM
Seems like some people r freaking disappointed when it nvr go up as of their expectation
Once VISA is announced, we can expect a pure reworking producta ( card plus apps )
Whats taking so long for the VISA announcement to come through? Still almost 2 weeks towards the end of September, bring on the good news.

I came back to this thread to ask the exact same question  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh let's get this VISA news please!
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
September 20, 2017, 10:58:02 AM
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
September 20, 2017, 09:50:45 AM

hehehe, NICE!! this company is very professional really. Working hard behind closed doors with just the right amount of public statements for maximum impact.

What is this from?

I think this fraud is photoshopping pictures before posting them here. He can't provide any reference or a reliable source for that.

THIS IS FAKE , NOTHING LIKE THIS ON THE SLACK CHANNEL

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
September 20, 2017, 09:32:08 AM

Kiss Kiss Kiss

hehehe, NICE!! this company is very professional really. Working hard behind closed doors with just the right amount of public statements for maximum impact.

What is this from?

I think this fraud is photoshopping pictures before posting them here. He can't provide any reference or a reliable source for that.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
September 20, 2017, 09:23:16 AM

What is this from?
Activity: 252
September 20, 2017, 08:24:26 AM
Activity: 169
September 20, 2017, 05:50:08 AM
Actually is there any official communication from the team that they are dealing with Visa, Mastercard/Maestro/Cirrus, UnionPay, JCB, Discover, or American Express?
Why people only talk about Visa and do believe it's Visa who will issue their card?

Are they going to become issuer with their own Bank License? or do they partner with a Bank? and then what's the name of this Bank? And in which country?
Who is producing the Card? Gemalto, or Oberthur?

Is there an official timeline to achieve the milestone to announce the first card produced?

I do believe Monaco is a great project, but I also know that Visa give Acquirer/Issuer license to Bank with Tier1 Capital (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tier_1_capital) over the amount of their ICO.

They will get VISA approvation for sure as Tenx before. Their card will be the best and MCO will be onboard the SKYROCKET

Hm. . . we have about 10~ days before end of September! Let's go!

yes let's go
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
September 20, 2017, 05:49:18 AM
It looks like all the promotion is revolving around Visa approval. That should not be big thing because it is in Visa's own interest to increase revenue by approving the application. I would not be surprised if someday in near future we hear that team has gotten the approval by ninja announcement.
Activity: 590
HIT the low and HOLD till moon
September 20, 2017, 05:42:52 AM
Actually is there any official communication from the team that they are dealing with Visa, Mastercard/Maestro/Cirrus, UnionPay, JCB, Discover, or American Express?
Why people only talk about Visa and do believe it's Visa who will issue their card?

Are they going to become issuer with their own Bank License? or do they partner with a Bank? and then what's the name of this Bank? And in which country?

Is there an official timeline to achieve the milestone to announce the first card produced?

I do believe Monaco is a great project, but I also know that Visa give Acquirer/Issuer license to Bank with Tier1 Capital (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tier_1_capital) over the amount of their ICO.

They will get VISA approvation for sure as Tenx before. Their card will be the best and MCO will be onboard the SKYROCKET

I thought Tenx uses Wavecrest and they are a partner of VISA?

Tenx is with VISA, I remember it seen in youtube videos, I'm wrong?
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
September 20, 2017, 05:21:01 AM

Hm. . . we have about 10~ days before end of September! Let's go!
Activity: 79
September 20, 2017, 05:19:03 AM

I thought Tenx uses Wavecrest and they are a partner of VISA?
Activity: 590
HIT the low and HOLD till moon
September 20, 2017, 04:57:13 AM

Activity: 854
Merit: 256
September 20, 2017, 04:51:34 AM
After reading carefully updates shared up I am much more confident now that Monaco is going to rock in future. People didn't understand the whole concept well and that was some kind of reaction when we saw huge selling in last weeks. By and by people will realize and start buying back when they see the benefits.
Activity: 79
September 20, 2017, 04:43:50 AM
Are there any new about the VISA Deal? I am very very sorry to ask this but i was on Holliday and i don't have the time to read through the last pages...  Undecided
Activity: 224
September 20, 2017, 04:38:44 AM

Kiss Kiss Kiss

Activity: 339
Merit: 250
September 20, 2017, 04:35:10 AM
FROM: https://medium.com/@monaco_card/monaco-dev-update-cryptocurrency-in-every-wallet-part-1-c2b5c847d151

'Monaco Dev Update':

"9) MCO token is going to be spendable at 40m+ merchant locations globally with the Monaco card from day 1; you will be able to convert MCO token to BTC and ETH right from the Monaco app"

FROM: https://www.visa.com.au/travel-with-visa/travel-support.html

"Use it anywhere that accepts Visa – at over 40 million merchants and 2.5 million ATMs globally. (Merchant numbers as of Aug 2016, ATM numbers as of Dec 2015)"

Kiss Kiss Kiss
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
September 20, 2017, 04:28:14 AM

Kiss Kiss Kiss
Activity: 168
September 20, 2017, 03:51:09 AM
I send a message to Visa and they told me that they dont have idea what is monaco card  Lips sealed Huh
Let the FUDsters start spreading their FUD, I think you can do better than this, to join Visa network is easy, it is a win-win situation for both parties, it is not like there are doing something big, most of the small banks in Asia do this and they don't even need to be connected to Visa direct but their agents can get the job done for them

In fact, they dont have Visa acreditation really. They only wirking with middleman (such as TenX also)
Jump to: