Author

Topic: NULL - page 254. (Read 456106 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 101
September 22, 2017, 11:41:18 PM
The REAL enemy here is neither Monaco or TenX but Centra.
Monaco and TenX should combine forces to take down Centra.

Why do you say that?
Centra looks interesting
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
September 22, 2017, 09:34:11 PM
The REAL enemy here is neither Monaco or TenX but Centra.
Monaco and TenX should combine forces to take down Centra.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
September 22, 2017, 08:13:42 PM
I am very interested in a cryptocard!
TenX is the best I have found so far. Just started educating myself on Monaco, the name is a bit strange in my opinion.
Could someone please point out differences between TenX and Monaco?
My understanding is that Monaco, so far, does not have any finished working product?
I am watching both as well as any other competitor. Just looking for the best product out there
Activity: 687
Merit: 301
September 22, 2017, 08:02:54 PM
Well, TenX price is rising.
The next is Mona.co  Tongue
Get ready to the pump!

I dont understand how you relate the two currencies

TenX is a working product. Monaco is nothing at the moment.

So true I have been saying this from day one. Monaco card doesn't even exist and its been a month since they took VISA off their website. Its so obvious whats going on. TenX delivered https://twitter.com/julianhosp/status/911221039069241345 and MCO didn't. I bought some MCO only for the pump to its peak price of $27.10 and made over 200% profits. All of these MCO holders got greedy thinking it was going to go even higher when no product has even SHIPPED. Sorry sell MCO now because once TenX starts shipping to the United States Q4 its over for MCO.

TenX delivered a prepaid gift card from the looks of it.

Not only that, but its limited only to Europe?

They need new VISA partners in each new territory, like Asia, US, etc to make their gift cards available to that country.

Its definitely a working product. Its just not a credit card.

Also, dont understand why tenX owners bash on Monaco, and Monaco bashes on tenX. Most smart money owns both and sells on news.

edit: TenX will become a hold once they get a banking license. If they get approved. That would be an actually legit move.

I agree, I own both. I don't get why the communities are so aggressive, the cryptomarketcap is 125 billion dollar. The market is big enough for 3 or more cards to coexist.
Activity: 91
September 22, 2017, 07:55:18 PM
The next is Mona.co  Tongue
Get ready to the pump!

So true I have been saying this from day one. Monaco card doesn't even exist and its been a month since they took VISA off their website. Its so obvious whats going on. TenX delivered https://twitter.com/julianhosp/status/911221039069241345 and MCO didn't. I bought some MCO only for the pump to its peak price of $27.10 and made over 200% profits. All of these MCO holders got greedy thinking it was going to go even higher when no product has even SHIPPED. Sorry sell MCO now because once TenX starts shipping to the United States Q4 its over for MCO.

TenX delivered a prepaid gift card from the looks of it.

Not only that, but its limited only to Europe?

They need new VISA partners in each new territory, like Asia, US, etc to make their gift cards available to that country.

Its definitely a working product. Its just not a credit card.

Also, dont understand why tenX owners bash on Monaco, and Monaco bashes on tenX. Most smart money owns both and sells on news.

edit: TenX will become a hold once they get a banking license. If they get approved. That would be an actually legit move.
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
September 22, 2017, 07:41:45 PM
how to use this app ?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=co.mona.android

whether the debit card can be filled monaco balance then use this card as in general ?
I want to try this app, because it's a new experience in my life.

The app is currently just for ordering your card.
As soon as cards start to get shipped the app will be updated to have wallet functionality.
Activity: 118
September 22, 2017, 07:02:30 PM
how to use this app ?

whether the debit card can be filled monaco balance then use this card as in general ?

same here, I want to try it, but the app crashes on startup (Android 7 on nexus 5X)
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
September 22, 2017, 06:55:26 PM
Monaco card is the world latest card system cripto market place. it's future is very well.
i think it will must pump. so the token holder you wait and see.
Activity: 28
September 22, 2017, 06:42:11 PM
The next is Mona.co  Tongue
Get ready to the pump!

Activity: 700
September 22, 2017, 12:34:21 PM
Although MCO prices have fallen today, people continue to hold and wait for better prices in the near future. I think MCO can change the entire modern industry and can beat TenX.
Activity: 110
September 22, 2017, 12:33:25 PM
Get ready to the pump!
If you think price can go up easily u should invest all money in it. We need some big news and update before monano to da moon again
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
September 22, 2017, 12:25:49 PM
I have both tokens Tex Pay and MCO but one thing must say openly that when we make comparison of both tokens based on their market performance Monaco is far more better till now. I don't know what future holds for us but something should be more good as MCO is holding all the gain so far successfully.
Activity: 196
September 22, 2017, 10:29:11 AM
how to use this app ?

Activity: 238
^_^
September 22, 2017, 10:26:12 AM
Get ready to the pump!
Activity: 25
September 22, 2017, 08:55:44 AM
Slow and steady wins the race.

Indeed .... This is for everyone asking whats the difference between MCO and TenX Smiley))

https://imgur.com/a/Ous4e
Activity: 154
September 22, 2017, 07:58:04 AM
dump imminent. get ready to stock up BTCBTCBTC
Activity: 188
September 22, 2017, 04:23:58 AM
MCO is awesome, binance trading volume is good there, we will see the price soar in the future, believe it or not?

correct! just buy whenever the price drops. MCO is a great concept and great project. they are already making the developments, price drops, yes, but that normal in cryptocurrency, even btc drops.
Activity: 252
September 22, 2017, 04:20:25 AM
Absolutely , guys
Slow n steady will win for long term
Just forget ur MCO n come bc ard Jan
You wont be disappointed
Share official news only.
Goodluck, everyone .
Activity: 169
September 22, 2017, 04:03:33 AM
Slow and steady wins the race.
Activity: 279
September 22, 2017, 04:02:05 AM
MCO is awesome, binance trading volume is good there, we will see the price soar in the future, believe it or not?
Jump to: