Author

Topic: NULL - page 270. (Read 456106 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
September 13, 2017, 06:09:04 AM
its got til 2018 then its gone. hurry up MCO.
Activity: 560
September 13, 2017, 05:47:18 AM
Almost all coins are falling down so there will be a good chance for buying mco cheap,I expect that  bears will push the price to 3-4 $ next week .Dont miss the moment!
Activity: 252
September 13, 2017, 02:24:22 AM
Nothing to be panic about.
Entire Coin Caps went down to 138B
No point being panic.
Time will prove everything.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
September 13, 2017, 02:05:01 AM
I think this month will be quiet for Monaco. But, If they can actually deliver next month VISA or Plain debt cards, I think we will see a huge price spike.
So, invest or sign up for the cards now guys. 
I signed up for the card along with the other 11k folks who signed up for this sexy card. Smiley

More precisely when did the Monaco team said they will get Visa approval? Wasn't september?

It's on their roadmap of next steps (in the app) for September.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
woot
September 13, 2017, 12:43:34 AM
This coin has really gone in the dumper. I feel bad for the people who bought in while it was in the 20's, hopefully it will recover one day.
Have you seen what happened to all the other cryptos last hours?
This is a general dump, not only relevant to MCO (which is behaving quite good if compared with some other values).
Anyway, I agree that buying @20$ was nothing more than following a hype: with no app released at that time and no visa endorsement (yet) it was pretty wrong. It was clearly a big bubble.

Activity: 165
September 12, 2017, 11:07:19 PM
This coin has really gone in the dumper. I feel bad for the people who bought in while it was in the 20's, hopefully it will recover one day.

If you buy it as an investor it's bad, and for the monaco community it does not really matter, just know it's good coin
Activity: 322
September 12, 2017, 10:53:17 PM
Activity: 291
Merit: 119
September 12, 2017, 02:50:33 PM
What Will be the cost... Approximately????for one ETC... Cheesy
Activity: 1118
Merit: 541
September 12, 2017, 02:47:57 PM
I think this month will be quiet for Monaco. But, If they can actually deliver next month VISA or Plain debt cards, I think we will see a huge price spike.
I signed up for the card along with the other 11k folks who signed up for this sexy card. Smiley

IDGAF if the price goes to zero. I want the card! I'm tired of risking my bank accounts to cash out bitcoins.

Tired of all the speculators out there....

Activity: 125
September 12, 2017, 01:44:45 PM

More precisely when did the Monaco team said they will get Visa approval? Wasn't september?
Activity: 4
September 12, 2017, 01:03:25 PM
is the card free?
Yes, there is a free one with basic benefits. try out the iPhone app in the app store in search `Monaco crypto`
Activity: 196
September 12, 2017, 12:56:00 PM
is the card free?
Activity: 4
September 12, 2017, 12:55:20 PM
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
September 12, 2017, 12:49:36 PM
Is the badnews of Xapo and Shakepay affecting Monaco? [1]

Visa is disallowing bitcoin debit card outside of EU.

[1] https://ether.direct/2017/08/30/h1visa-to-shakepay-xapo-cease-operations-outside-europeh1/

Maybe just for those 2. No news from bitpay about it.

Can't wait for my space gray card.. Need a good way to pay my monthly mining bills.. Just wish it didn't cost $500K to get the black card for the unlimited interbank exchange. Kind of ridiculous, but whatever. At least 1/2 my electric bill will be at perfect interbank exchange.

I got a bitpay visa around 2 months ago. They still are unable to activate it properly. What a joke. It made me lose all faith in their company. It's been weeks since they've even replied to my support tickets more than "you need to wait". For now, I guess I'll need to keep risking bank account closure by sending funds to it from an exchange until they get their shit together.

I ordered a bitpay card 45-60 days ago. First, they sent it by snail mail to a country where the postal service is very corrupt. I complained and they cancelled the card then sent a new one with the proper DHL service. Then, when i went to activate the card it refused to activate. I sent in a support ticket. It's been 30+ days and they still haven't resolved the issue and I still haven't been able to activate my card, nor have i received any advice from bitpay about how to proceed.

Haven't heard anything about it affecting Monaco. That sucks about your bitpay visa though.
What happened to bitpay when you say they are unable to "activate it properly". I was using bitpay as a client wallet for a while but left when they didn't respond properly to the BCH fork, not saying if it will spit out BCH or not.
September 12, 2017, 12:36:55 PM

[1] https://ether.direct/2017/08/30/h1visa-to-shakepay-xapo-cease-operations-outside-europeh1/

Can't wait for my space gray card.. Need a good way to pay my monthly mining bills.. Just wish it didn't cost $500K to get the black card for the unlimited interbank exchange. Kind of ridiculous, but whatever. At least 1/2 my electric bill will be at perfect interbank exchange.

I got a bitpay visa around 2 months ago. They still are unable to activate it properly. What a joke. It made me lose all faith in their company. It's been weeks since they've even replied to my support tickets more than "you need to wait". For now, I guess I'll need to keep risking bank account closure by sending funds to it from an exchange until they get their shit together.

What happened to bitpay when you say they are unable to "activate it properly". I was using bitpay as a client wallet for a while but left when they didn't respond properly to the BCH fork, not saying if it will spit out BCH or not.

I ordered a bitpay card 45-60 days ago. First, they sent it by snail mail to a country where the postal service is very corrupt. I complained and they cancelled the card then sent a new one with the proper DHL service. Then, when i went to activate the card it refused to activate. I sent in a support ticket. It's been 30+ days and they still haven't resolved the issue and I still haven't been able to activate my card, nor have i received any advice from bitpay about how to proceed.

Activity: 448
Merit: 103
September 12, 2017, 11:49:40 AM

Activity: 336
Merit: 101
September 12, 2017, 11:16:15 AM

TKN is the only EU centric token-debit/credit-card. They have an edge now.
September 12, 2017, 10:30:17 AM

Activity: 448
Merit: 103
September 12, 2017, 10:25:30 AM

September 12, 2017, 10:19:31 AM
How sure can we be that MCO will get Visa approval? Does MCO have a business model if it doesn't? This seems like a huge risk to take if there is only a binary outcome.

Approve = $50+ or Disapprove = $0 ?

Could there be regional approvals? Some areas getting approved, some not?

From what i have rea / heard MCO is going for Visa program manager which means they can issue cards. For eg Ten x pay is not a visa program manager they piggy back off anothere supplier. This is why it has taken longer than expected for MCO to get the visa approval.

Im currenty 90% confident Mco willAnnounce Visa this month. If they do not succesfully become program managers then they will either take ther route of another supplier like tenx has or maybe look at Master card?

Obviously all of the above is my opinion based on what i have read / heard

ZeroHedge is reporting that because of this recent ICO crackdown, all ICO funds raised in China must be returned to investors. Since the team is located in Hong Kong, wouldn't that make this a regulatory impossibility for Visa approval now? Monaco may not even be able to continue. The link to the PBOC is dead on ZeroHedge, but they are usually pretty reliable with their sources.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-04/ethereum-bitcoin-crash-after-china-declares-initial-coin-offerings-illegal

Here's the source:

http://www.pbc.gov.cn/goutongjiaoliu/113456/113469/3374222/index.html

via GoogleTranslate

The tokens or "virtual currency" used in coinage financing are not issued by the monetary authorities, do not have legal and monetary properties such as indemnity and coercion, do not have legal status equivalent to money, and can not and should not be circulated as a currency in the market use.

As of the date of this announcement, all types of currency issuance financing activities shall cease immediately. The organizations and individuals who have completed the financing of the tokens should make arrangements for repatriation and so on, reasonably protect the interests of investors and properly handle the risks.

It doesn't get any more clear than that. Monaco is headquartered in Hong Kong, China. There does not appear to be any exemption. They can not continue to operate and must shutdown.

Sorry guys, I really wanted to buy this coin. This regulatory crackdown has done it for me and I doubt Visa or any other card company will approve it now. Good luck, with this market, a lot of people are going to lose a lot of money.

Hong Kong is a SAR "Special Administrative Region". They make their own laws. They're not under the thumb of the CCP.

(written from Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong)
Jump to: