Author

Topic: NULL - page 280. (Read 456106 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
September 05, 2017, 07:38:53 PM
Hi,
Great concept. I was wandering how you visualize your project in the next 5 years and where do you see it expanding to?

lets see if you can spot it.

This post was made purely for entertainment purposes.

September 05, 2017, 07:33:19 PM
OK are you ready for up again Smiley - 10$ right now

At 10 it's getting pressed. People are getting out of it, new people are getting into it. Other people who got it at 10 will not sell it at 9. If it ever goes to 5 we will obviously buy all of it but if it doesn't, going bellow 10 is highly unlikely unless bitcoin goes down in value.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
September 05, 2017, 07:31:55 PM
what is difference between monaco and centra ?

Monaco is cool, and has reputable people behind it. Centra has new comers thinking they can do something new through copy/paste script kiddy idea and making it their own. I wouldn't have a problem if their team was not bunch of retards.

Monaco is for Superior people, remember this comment down the road.
Centra will be for regular people with their own list of flaws that everyone will cry about.

But as many of you pay attention to this thread you know I do not pick a side but consider all the sides. Still dough, as this is an MCO Thread.

MONACO TO THE MOON!

This is the way to go.

If you believe strongly in project "A", still consider project "B": Put a bit of money on "B" too, even if it is 10x less than "A"...
In the end, even if project "A" is far superior, nothing can prevent the markets to rush on project "B", or whales to pump it, because they have better marketing or because anything you want...

Because cryptos is fairly new and quite complicated to understand for the newcomers, markets are absolutely not rational in cryptos: don't put all your eggs in the same basket... and EXIT at the right moment. (easier said than done ;-) )
September 05, 2017, 07:31:42 PM

first page explain monaco clearly. do your own research. dont expect people to explain it to you. Wink

September 05, 2017, 07:27:43 PM

Monaco is cool, and has reputable people behind it. Centra has new comers thinking they can do something new through copy/paste script kiddy idea and making it their own. I wouldn't have a problem if their team was not bunch of retards.

Centra will be for regular people with their own list of flaws that everyone will cry about.

But as many of you pay attention to this thread you know I do not pick a side but consider all the sides. Still dough, as this is an MCO Thread.

MONACO TO THE MOON!
September 05, 2017, 07:26:11 PM

September 05, 2017, 07:24:13 PM
MCO's cards may become even more popular If BRICS use cryptocurrency as an alternative to their currencies !

https://cointelegraph.com/news/brics-to-discuss-cryptocurrency-as-alternative-to-national-currencies

Thats one of the great news if it is true and it is implemented after the follow big bad news about the ico in china that is ban and it spread wide and makes the coins in red. Though now the coins are getting back but still it is not the same price . MCO now is sort of it is still dump im waiting for the right time to sell my mco i hope it will back at 0.006 btc
with the visa ann this month it will fly past 0.006 for sure. keep calm and play with a fidget spinner instead of your coin balances :-)

Either way people buy low, sell high, that pattern presses the price and creates a wall. People don't usually buy above their sell. Think of it as ladder. Enough transactions and price is locked forever.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
September 05, 2017, 06:52:50 PM
Guys, don't miss ICOS Box ICO, it closes soon.

Haven't heard about it and I don't like clicking links especially from someone who has a negative trust and its better if you make another thread about it. you should avoid posting it in other projects thread.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
September 05, 2017, 05:51:52 PM
Hi everyone, i'm a full MCO supporter from Italy (Black Card reserved from ICO).

I've read about XAPO closing all debit cards for all users outside Europe.
This will be probably extented to other companies using Wavecrest  services.
It's clear now that the Wavecrest thing is not an option for MCO so they can't fail.

To me, a full Visa support seems to be not easy to get, because you need very good credentials (a structured business) and also because this crypto thing could make those boring banking guys obsolete.

What is your opinion?

Why Xapo and other companies didn't apply for Visa issuing collab?

By the way, i remain optimist on the long-term view of MCO.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
September 05, 2017, 12:39:49 PM

What is the point with https://icos.icobox.io ?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
^_^
September 05, 2017, 12:25:20 PM
Activity: 6
September 05, 2017, 11:33:37 AM
Hi,
Great concept. I was wandering how you visualize your project in the next 5 years and where do you see it expanding to?
Activity: 31
September 05, 2017, 09:58:33 AM
OK are you ready for up again Smiley - 10$ right now
Activity: 227
September 05, 2017, 09:24:21 AM

first page explain monaco clearly. do your own research. dont expect people to explain it to you. Wink
Activity: 110
September 05, 2017, 09:14:52 AM
Activity: 252
September 05, 2017, 09:10:32 AM
MCO's cards may become even more popular If BRICS use cryptocurrency as an alternative to their currencies !

https://cointelegraph.com/news/brics-to-discuss-cryptocurrency-as-alternative-to-national-currencies

Thats one of the great news if it is true and it is implemented after the follow big bad news about the ico in china that is ban and it spread wide and makes the coins in red. Though now the coins are getting back but still it is not the same price . MCO now is sort of it is still dump im waiting for the right time to sell my mco i hope it will back at 0.006 btc

U can sell off at 0.006 to gt bc ur capital n a bit of profit maybe
But dont sell off everything.
U will regret .
Activity: 210
September 05, 2017, 08:55:56 AM

with the visa ann this month it will fly past 0.006 for sure. keep calm and play with a fidget spinner instead of your coin balances :-)
Activity: 868
Merit: 256
September 05, 2017, 08:40:05 AM

Activity: 84
September 05, 2017, 08:26:25 AM

Activity: 798
Merit: 505
September 05, 2017, 08:13:21 AM
Whether anyone is agree or not on this but surprisingly Monaco didn't show any visible affect of those warnings came out by people's bank. It has unexpected been very strong as market didn't crash that much as other markets reacted. It is still backed by heavy support this is clear now.

MCO has very strong support. I filled up even more during the dip Smiley

the right time to increase the amount of inventory if the price is down
I'm sure the future price will rise
do not be fooled by the news circulating that ico has been banned in certain countries. it will only cause temporary panic

Bitcoin is down, you buy Bitcoin. MCO is down you buy MCO with cheap Bitcoin. Both will go up, obviously..... , making billions either way in the long run.  Cheesy

it needs patience though. Agree buy cheaper and sell it higher. Bitcoin is down as the same the MCO time to buy  but still upon holding it we are sure that it will be up soon but it really takes that that sometimes you think that you will sell it though in later on you regret it again on selling because it is high price. No matter what i hold my mco to reach my set
Jump to: