Author

Topic: NULL - page 278. (Read 456106 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
September 06, 2017, 01:02:54 PM
You are right. But in my opinion it will take time for MCO to get approval of Visa (or similar) and I decided to quit MCO at price of 0,0022 till further info. I wish good luck to everyone.

Bold move ! At least you have a clear strategy.
Imho, you should have waited a bit, 0.003 is around the corner. And keeping 20% is not a bad thing in general... maybe MCO can come back to 0.005 ?

What is your next move then? what coin ?

I have invested in LISK and made some profit already. I also looking at OKcash now. But I will keep an eye on MCO's development. I hope it will get Visa approval and all of will be able to own a MCO Visa Smiley And thanks to MCO for making me richer (more than 2x )
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
September 06, 2017, 12:57:35 PM
Hi everyone, i'm a full MCO supporter from Italy (Black Card reserved from ICO).

I've read about XAPO closing all debit cards for all users outside Europe.
This will be probably extented to other companies using Wavecrest  services.
It's clear now that the Wavecrest thing is not an option for MCO so they can't fail.

To me, a full Visa support seems to be not easy to get, because you need very good credentials (a structured business) and also because this crypto thing could make those boring banking guys obsolete.

What is your opinion?

Why Xapo and other companies didn't apply for Visa issuing collab?

By the way, i remain optimist on the long-term view of MCO.

What the hell is wrong with the stupid Visa ! They are just making restrictions instead of making business and offering convenience to people. There is so much money to make for them out of crypto cards and they throw such a restrictions.

https://news.bitcoin.com/bitcoin-debit-cards-non-european-residents-visas-new-rules/

Can anyone please clarify what could be the reason for this?

Perhaps bcos money laundering maybe
They will figure out how to settle this soon bcos Europe alone won't contribute much to their profit.
This news was released 5 days ago anyway

Here in Europe money laundering rules are very strict. Here my wife just put in 6k USD in her bank from her crypto activities for the whole year and they were asking her a ton of questions. Yet all the big drug dealers and criminals get away with laundering millions every day. They only want to control the little people.
If you want to money laundering with Bitcoin, you can create deal directly if you know big exchanger.
Of course, it will look like as FIAT and do not better Dollar for criminals. Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
September 06, 2017, 12:55:38 PM
I have small quantity of MCO token which was bought at much lower at early days. There is nothing clear where the whole project is going on. I will wait to see the effect of cards which people ordered because that is only way to keep the market up. Limited supply which be reason to keep price at this high else slow lurking will be seen continuously.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
September 06, 2017, 12:17:11 PM
people have realized that MCO is to stay here and isn't going nowhere.

You must be new to crypto. A project like this has huge risks involved,  it can be over from one day to another.

Not one week ago four major players in crypto debit cards closed shop for non EU- residents and this project is here to stay?

Be happy if it even starts. Not looks like it.

Early signs showed us that this project is up for totally scam people. After it hit the market they made real big hype and coin price went up to 10 times. Probably the show is already over, people who bought from hyped up price will lose their money. Project owners and small elite with insider info became rich from this market manipulation.

Unfortunately at the moment everything is just so. People just hold on to the coin and they are sorry to leave it. Time passes, and now it's September, then October and infinity. The coin has no growth prospects without a Visa, and it will slowly creep down. There will be weak Pump to keep it afloat, but this is a frozen coin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
September 06, 2017, 12:09:35 PM
You are right. But in my opinion it will take time for MCO to get approval of Visa (or similar) and I decided to quit MCO at price of 0,0022 till further info. I wish good luck to everyone.

Bold move ! At least you have a clear strategy.
Imho, you should have waited a bit, 0.003 is around the corner. And keeping 20% is not a bad thing in general... maybe MCO can come back to 0.005 ?

What is your next move then? what coin ?
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1019
September 06, 2017, 12:06:45 PM

You must be new to crypto. A project like this has huge risks involved,  it can be over from one day to another.

Not one week ago four major players in crypto debit cards closed shop for non EU- residents and this project is here to stay?

Early signs showed us that this project is up for totally scam people. After it hit the market they made real big hype and coin price went up to 10 times. Probably the show is already over, people who bought from hyped up price will lose their money. Project owners and small elite with insider info became rich from this market manipulation.
September 06, 2017, 11:56:56 AM
Hi everyone, i'm a full MCO supporter from Italy (Black Card reserved from ICO).

This will be probably extented to other companies using Wavecrest  services.
It's clear now that the Wavecrest thing is not an option for MCO so they can't fail.

To me, a full Visa support seems to be not easy to get, because you need very good credentials (a structured business) and also because this crypto thing could make those boring banking guys obsolete.

What is your opinion?

What the hell is wrong with the stupid Visa ! They are just making restrictions instead of making business and offering convenience to people. There is so much money to make for them out of crypto cards and they throw such a restrictions.

https://news.bitcoin.com/bitcoin-debit-cards-non-european-residents-visas-new-rules/

They will figure out how to settle this soon bcos Europe alone won't contribute much to their profit.

So we can make conclusion that MCO VISA is delayed until anti-money laundering regulations are put in place with regards of crypto currencies?! And we don't know how long this delay will be. Weeks or month...

I would suggest you reading more on this topic as you got everything wrong and reading other lazy people opinion is waste of your time. Can start with googling payment solutions or transaction middleman credit card. You cannot just use one and expect to dominate whole world, different continents, countries have different regulations, its not easy.

And you think you could just go to multi-billion FINANCIAL corporation and ask them for partnership and they will just say yes? lol

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
^_^
September 06, 2017, 10:58:22 AM
MCO capitalization is still far from Tenx one, the projects being ~the same.
Expect MCO price jumping in short term, as PAY is not going to fall.

Jumping form 20 to 5 , yes it's happening
Yes, it's happening. And?
Where is your analytics?
Why should it go to 5? not 50?
Activity: 350
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
September 06, 2017, 10:46:26 AM
Near 10 000 card reservations... If we hit Visa it could be one more 0 by the end of the year Wink
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
September 06, 2017, 10:28:53 AM

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
September 06, 2017, 10:22:08 AM

This will be probably extented to other companies using Wavecrest  services.

What is your opinion?

So we can make conclusion that MCO VISA is delayed until anti-money laundering regulations are put in place with regards of crypto currencies?! And we don't know how long this delay will be. Weeks or month...

I would suggest you reading more on this topic as you got everything wrong and reading other lazy people opinion is waste of your time. Can start with googling payment solutions or transaction middleman credit card. You cannot just use one and expect to dominate whole world, different continents, countries have different regulations, its not easy.

And you think you could just go to multi-billion FINANCIAL corporation and ask them for partnership and they will just say yes? lol
Activity: 630
Merit: 501
September 06, 2017, 10:03:44 AM

to 5!! the price is still around 10 bucks https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/monaco/
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
September 06, 2017, 10:01:49 AM

September 06, 2017, 09:55:37 AM

What is your opinion?

Activity: 238
^_^
September 06, 2017, 09:48:53 AM
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
September 06, 2017, 09:07:49 AM

What is your opinion?

Here in Europe money laundering rules are very strict. Here my wife just put in 6k USD in her bank from her crypto activities for the whole year and they were asking her a ton of questions. Yet all the big drug dealers and criminals get away with laundering millions every day. They only want to control the little people.
Activity: 252
September 06, 2017, 09:03:32 AM

What is your opinion?

September 06, 2017, 08:15:23 AM

What is your opinion?

Activity: 888
Merit: 571
Payer sa baguette en BTC, c'est possible
September 06, 2017, 06:44:43 AM
I am assuming itll be around this time next week, MCO will have its VISA deal DONE.
Me eitheir , im still looking forward for the visa. I think the month will not end without their release. Then we must expect a huge pump.

Yep, only Visa approval news can move the market up now. I mean to say a real significant increase. I also do think that somewhere at some level team is keeping efforts on to get that approval as that will be huge deal. After all Visa has issued similar approvals before this project and can do for this too.

Agree that is the only key that makes the price of monaco climb up but if visa rejected? What would likely happen? I think it dumps more and everyone is selling . Though now i expect that it will be accepted by the visa and not rejcected because it is really promising project and i hope that this will came by this month  Grin lets hope for that
In case of missing VISA agreement, I do believe that we will need to face a dump even bigger than last one.

Then if that happen? How do we face that? We all know that there are ton of investors here, bought a ton of mco because they know that it will pump after the visa announcement. What would be their reaction? As my self if that will happen i think i will sold my mco immediatly though i do loss my profit and my investment to it.

Then, we r all fucked big time.
Thats y u always need to wait for the official uodates on Twitter or Slack.
Dont simply listen to people conversation with any of the team members.

we just need to be patient, Agreement can take times, and i strongly believe MCO can achieve it. but yes if they can achieve it, it will dump. we bought the rumor, either way the news will make the market move.
Activity: 252
September 06, 2017, 06:38:56 AM
I am assuming itll be around this time next week, MCO will have its VISA deal DONE.
Me eitheir , im still looking forward for the visa. I think the month will not end without their release. Then we must expect a huge pump.

Yep, only Visa approval news can move the market up now. I mean to say a real significant increase. I also do think that somewhere at some level team is keeping efforts on to get that approval as that will be huge deal. After all Visa has issued similar approvals before this project and can do for this too.

Agree that is the only key that makes the price of monaco climb up but if visa rejected? What would likely happen? I think it dumps more and everyone is selling . Though now i expect that it will be accepted by the visa and not rejcected because it is really promising project and i hope that this will came by this month  Grin lets hope for that
In case of missing VISA agreement, I do believe that we will need to face a dump even bigger than last one.

Then if that happen? How do we face that? We all know that there are ton of investors here, bought a ton of mco because they know that it will pump after the visa announcement. What would be their reaction? As my self if that will happen i think i will sold my mco immediatly though i do loss my profit and my investment to it.

Then, we r all fucked big time.
Thats y u always need to wait for the official uodates on Twitter or Slack.
Dont simply listen to people conversation with any of the team members.
Jump to: