Author

Topic: NULL - page 288. (Read 456106 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 102
September 03, 2017, 06:26:11 PM
I believe it is more probable that the VISA deal will go through than not (my own analysis, not solid information). I just think what happened was a case of terrible PR and insufficient experience and ability to deal with the media and manage expectations. Scammers usually tend to keep a low profile. Kris is obviously keen on showing his face pretty frequently; this might seem irrelevant, but is a good indicator that he is comfortable with being known and traceable. I have already sold my tokens at a good profit, but hope to be able to jump back in at the right time (given that crypto markets operate 24/7 and an announcement could come out at any time) to make some more

I think he said something on slack to the tunes of it would probably be a waste to release an app without Visa approval.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
September 03, 2017, 06:17:41 PM
I believe it is more probable that the VISA deal will go through than not (my own analysis, not solid information). I just think what happened was a case of terrible PR and insufficient experience and ability to deal with the media and manage expectations. Scammers usually tend to keep a low profile. Kris is obviously keen on showing his face pretty frequently; this might seem irrelevant, but is a good indicator that he is comfortable with being known and traceable. I have already sold my tokens at a good profit, but hope to be able to jump back in at the right time (given that crypto markets operate 24/7 and an announcement could come out at any time) to make some more
September 03, 2017, 06:09:01 PM
Back up to $13 Smiley. If it is insider trading, then there can only be one set of news coming!

Agree  Wink I just hope I can jump in in the right time
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
September 03, 2017, 06:04:12 PM
Back up to $13 Smiley. If it is insider trading, then there can only be one set of news coming!
September 03, 2017, 06:00:27 PM
I have a feeling today's trading could be more of an insider trading case than a pump. Since it's very difficult to track cryptos it's very well possible that people aware of the news are already stocking up knowing that the price will shoot after the news comes out.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
September 03, 2017, 05:12:22 PM
I am done with MCO..
looks like it has done its part of pumping for this year...

LoL... If you say so Wink Ok guys lets all sell now and shut down the internet for this year.

Thanks for the info dude.
Activity: 476
September 03, 2017, 05:10:26 PM
Guys, I'm now reading the comparison articles between Monaco and Tenx thing.

But is there anymore chart or table that we can check the difference between TokenCard, Monaco Card, Tenx and other crypto pay cards.

Yes I red also some features. But it would better if a monaco fan make a comparison List. This is only an idea.
Activity: 180
September 03, 2017, 04:57:20 PM
Even if MCO is going down a bit, I'm hodling strong Smiley

I have just a bit of twitter coins, but they'll have a very big value at some point!
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
September 03, 2017, 04:50:13 PM
Guys, I'm now reading the comparison articles between Monaco and Tenx thing.

But is there anymore chart or table that we can check the difference between TokenCard, Monaco Card, Tenx and other crypto pay cards.
Activity: 14
September 03, 2017, 04:43:32 PM
Will Monaco Credit card or Debit card?

do you understand the difference between credit and debit cards?

Yes I know about difference. For example Xapo, bitwala etc card debit. But I will be happy if you just tell my question. This is only a question.

Monaco is Debit card, but Monaco can be function as credit card, all you need contact them for credit approval , they will give you a credit limit

here what writen on monaco white paper
https://web.archive.org/web/20170703094345/https://mona.co/monaco-whitepaper.pdf

You can fund your account with Ether and Bitcoin, instantly and for free. You can also use fiat
currencies, topping up your account by bank transfer or with a debit/credit card. Finally, you can also
apply for a credit limit from our App and receive a decision within 48 hours. A top-up credit limit
effectively turns the Monaco Debit Card into a credit card, as you will only pay interest on amounts
of credit that you use, but don’t repay in a timely fashion

Thank you very much for this information.

Do you know what is difference with TenX?

you can compare it in here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1926269.3240

the big different TenX more expensive, but they already sign a deal with Visa (Wavecrest)
September 03, 2017, 04:35:17 PM

Yes I know about difference. For example Xapo, bitwala etc card debit. But I will be happy if you just tell my question. This is only a question.

Monaco is Debit card, but Monaco can be function as credit card, all you need contact them for credit approval , they will give you a credit limit

https://web.archive.org/web/20170703094345/https://mona.co/monaco-whitepaper.pdf

You can fund your account with Ether and Bitcoin, instantly and for free. You can also use fiat
currencies, topping up your account by bank transfer or with a debit/credit card. Finally, you can also
apply for a credit limit from our App and receive a decision within 48 hours. A top-up credit limit
effectively turns the Monaco Debit Card into a credit card, as you will only pay interest on amounts

Thank you very much for this information.

Do you know what is difference with TenX?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
September 03, 2017, 04:31:37 PM

How old are you? These are type of the questions 12 y.o. would ask.

Are you? I think you can say answer clearly and know other people much more about monaco. Right? Your behaviour is not nice to any person. Maybe Monaco make revelotion different vs Xapo maybe same. But I just asked a question.  

It's a debit card linked to a checking account.
September 03, 2017, 04:28:03 PM

Are you? I think you can say answer clearly and know other people much more about monaco. Right? Your behaviour is not nice to any person. Maybe Monaco make revelotion different vs Xapo maybe same. But I just asked a question.  
September 03, 2017, 04:24:15 PM

Activity: 77
September 03, 2017, 04:19:56 PM

September 03, 2017, 04:11:42 PM

Activity: 63
September 03, 2017, 03:39:26 PM

Activity: 7
September 03, 2017, 03:24:36 PM
You can find Kris daily on their slack channel where he answers any questions you may have. I thought I’d post some of the answers he had last night to questions as I’m sure others would be interested. I’ll type them out and post links to screenshots as proof (of the answers). Pardon my screenshot skills. I’m missing some of the questions but the answers provide enough context.
https://imgur.com/a/wx7ug
Q: Considering things can take time and you’ve got no items outstanding, are you still confident in the time scale of being a VISA program manager in September?
A: We are confident enough to put it in our app 2 days ago.
—————
A: We don’t have any items outstanding for now, we are rarely a bottleneck in the process, our turnaround times are usually much better than a large co. benefit of being a small, fast, focused startup
—————
Q: Can you tell us anything about the challenges faced in sorting out a direct deal with Visa? Does it require additional regulation or licenses? If so, have you filed for those and how long do they typically take to get confirmed?
A: If you know what you are doing the only challenge is that large corporates take time to get things done
—————
A: we put a lot of emphasis on level playing field for all investors, I think the real problem is that we don’t have enough people on BCT and Reddit - will address that; I also think that the market will only calm down when price jumps after Visa approval is announced; no other announcements would make an impact, people just look at the price today and ignore the long term goals, progress we’ve made and the overall potential - and we understand that, nobody enjoys being in the red
—————
Q: The only wrong thing was showing that cards, and all that news, with the VISA brand.
A: We stepped in immediately when the images were leaked and said the program is not approved yet; objective was not to let the price go up based on this unconfirmed news; having said that, policing the whole internet for fake images and debunking speculators who are incentivised and creative is hard.
—————
Hope this provides some insight and an update for some people.  Smiley

Source: Reddit
September 03, 2017, 03:16:23 PM
Guys, last chance to buy now before Visa announcement made in September. The price is taking off again supported by very strong volume. I have bought a lot more at around 200k just now. It will surely hit 600k again once Visa announcement is out!!

what visa announcement? is visa announcing some sort of partnership?

there are no any news yet, I think it should be done in 2 weeks.
because they need to print the card and so on it will take around 3-4 weeks (for production,shipping etc).
September 03, 2017, 03:16:10 PM
Jump to: