Author

Topic: NULL - page 289. (Read 456106 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
September 03, 2017, 03:06:10 PM
Guys, last chance to buy now before Visa announcement made in September. The price is taking off again supported by very strong volume. I have bought a lot more at around 200k just now. It will surely hit 600k again once Visa announcement is out!!

what visa announcement? is visa announcing some sort of partnership?
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
September 03, 2017, 02:57:32 PM
it's doesnt make any sense if they dilluted it now.
if they want do it, they will wait until it reaches the peak.

For me, it is the time-bomb in the whitepaper. (Same thing as Ripple btw).

Something to keep an eye on. But the crypto markets being what they are, I would not be surprise to see the coin reach 0.0037 again without any news!

LT is another bet. It will depend on the mass adoption of the card and it's international deployment. Hard to say now besides "top or flop"

There are always stop losses.

I prefer straight wins
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
HigH coin Symbol HIGH coingecko or stocks.exchange
September 03, 2017, 01:36:45 PM

Something to keep an eye on. But the crypto markets being what they are, I would not be surprise to see the coin reach 0.0037 again without any news!

LT is another bet. It will depend on the mass adoption of the card and it's international deployment. Hard to say now besides "top or flop"

There are always stop losses.
September 03, 2017, 01:34:40 PM

September 03, 2017, 01:09:07 PM

My personal opinion (not legal advice) is that there are people trying to scare potential investors because they
daytrade the coin. I don't fell it's legal to dilute at any time the coin and the Monaco team are educated business leaders they will probally follow securities law since Cryptos are similar; However I don't speak for the team. I feel it's just common sense. It's just smarter to sell a the coins in a away that it doesn't effect the Market cap more then a few percantage points in a given, day, week, month or years.

Disclaimer:This is not advice just my personal opinion. Plus I always use a stop loss.
Activity: 14
September 03, 2017, 01:04:47 PM
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
September 03, 2017, 01:04:28 PM
Monaco has the potential to be another Dash, I'll keep holding thanks.

Same. It went from $8.xx to $12+ in a couple days. Strong hands!
Activity: 169
September 03, 2017, 01:00:40 PM
Monaco has the potential to be another Dash, I'll keep holding thanks.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1232
September 03, 2017, 12:59:57 PM
Maybe they don't want price to go up or maybe they want to sell from that price. If anybody want to buy they are welcome to fill their sell order. Market manipulation is not that easy, there are multiple actors. Especially when they have so large volume, manipulation is harder.
September 03, 2017, 12:54:13 PM
The minimum price of Monaco should be (9,814,825 x 243,212,991=) $24.78.

Monaco is way under valued. The floor for Monaco should be $24.78 minimum.

The Visa Deal Doesn't matter. What does Dodge Coin offer besides its name.

Dodge Coin's market cap is $243,212,991, yet Dodge Coin has a circulating supply of

(110,922,445,572 Dodge coins.) A $243,212,991 market cap puts Monaco at $24.78.

People who say other wise, just want cheap coins ! Buy hold repeat !

Don't forget that total supply is 30M
As put in the whitepaper, 10M may never be released, but the other 10M (team, investors etc...) will be released soon.

Hence, redo your maths with 20M supply...

i don't understand your calculation...
it's only based on dodgecoin marketcap?
how is that close to a scientific approach?
Dodge was there since 2013 it made it's own way to become a tip token, his history and marketcap come from a period from where lot's of thing as evolved you should not based your calculation on it...

Isn't the remaining total supply distributed to the Monaco team. I really doubt they would dilute the float.
In common stock (I'm pretty sure) it's illegal to issues shares and then dilute the float. My understanding from business law is it's illegal to dilute the shares of stock after payment for services rendered, so I would imagine it's illegal to host an ICO And then dilute the coins after issuing them; Also if the team was going to act out such a scam wouldn't they buy back a lot the coin first to artificially inflate the price first.

Bieng that Monaco's team is educated, I feel they wouldn't issue shares and then dilute them.
My guess is they will not touch them until Monaco reaches a 1 to 4 billion dollar market cap like Monero or Litecoin and when they do, you will not even notice.

Basically, the Monaco team will never sell a percentage high enough to effect the price in such a negative way; However, I feel the Monaco team should release a statement regarding how they intend to use them, so people don't take advantage of other's by scaring away potential investors, perhaps I will email them.

My personal opinion (not legal advice) is that there are people trying to scare potential investors because they
daytrade the coin. I don't feel it's legal to dilute at any time the coin and the Monaco team are educated business leaders. They will probally follow securities law since Cryptos are similar. It's just smarter to sell a the coins in a away that it doesn't effect the Market cap more then a few percantage points in a given, day, week, month or years.

Disclaimer: This is not advice just my personal opinion. Plus I use stop losses.

Stupid seb, Sorry I don't have the whole day to sit here explaining every scenario, but Dodge Coin was based on a grass roots marketing approach. Monaco will be based on marketing as well, and Monanco has the potential to reach a majority of Bitcoin and Eutherum users, unlike its competitors.

Ok will take a look when I get a chance Seb Thx.

Activity: 888
Merit: 571
Payer sa baguette en BTC, c'est possible
September 03, 2017, 12:49:15 PM

Dodge Coin's market cap is $243,212,991, yet Dodge Coin has a circulating supply of

As put in the whitepaper, 10M may never be released, but the other 10M (team, investors etc...) will be released soon.

i don't understand your calculation...
it's only based on dodgecoin marketcap?
how is that close to a scientific approach?
Dodge was there since 2013 it made it's own way to become a tip token, his history and marketcap come from a period from where lot's of thing as evolved you should not based your calculation on it...
September 03, 2017, 12:08:07 PM

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
September 03, 2017, 11:48:07 AM
MCO is just gonna keep sinking till further notice.

The visa partnership news gave it a nice pump recently thou. I guess I'll just have to keep on buying the dips till a new rumour comes out that sends it to the moon Grin
September 03, 2017, 11:34:25 AM

Activity: 20
September 03, 2017, 11:27:39 AM
Chinese speakers are suddenly popping up all over the Monaco slack channel IN JUST THE PAST HOUR....

https://i.imgur.com/0aYYqwz.jpg

...and they feel kinda strongly....wonder what's got 'em all riled up?

Isn't it obvious?
They are angry because they cannot manipulate TenX tokens.

Please, we cannot let the chinese dominate and play us.
We must out buy them!
Don't let the chinese buy our MCO!
Activity: 888
Merit: 571
Payer sa baguette en BTC, c'est possible
September 03, 2017, 11:25:35 AM
MCO WHALE GAME MANIPULATION:

SOMEBODY IS HOLDING THE MCO PRICE DOWN SO THEY CAN GOBBLE UP ALL THE CHEAP MCO THEY CAN.

HODL YOUR MCO !!!
If I analysic this chart, I can understand volume market Monaco more people want sell their MCO than buyer at now.
So, I just need wait whales continue dump this coin, I can buy with cheap price lower than current price Roll Eyes

Haha Cheesy hopefully, though it can happen only in our dreams Cheesy BUY is 3,4 million MCO, but SELL 688k! So many timez...

market manipulation everywhere Cheesy MCO will go out it's seems pretty normal to deep after the progression it mades.

it's only to prepare for a bigger jump Smiley
Activity: 695
Merit: 255
September 03, 2017, 11:16:39 AM

SOMEBODY IS HOLDING THE MCO PRICE DOWN SO THEY CAN GOBBLE UP ALL THE CHEAP MCO THEY CAN.

HODL YOUR MCO !!!
If I analysic this chart, I can understand volume market Monaco more people want sell their MCO than buyer at now.
So, I just need wait whales continue dump this coin, I can buy with cheap price lower than current price Roll Eyes

Haha Cheesy hopefully, though it can happen only in our dreams Cheesy BUY is 3,4 million MCO, but SELL 688k! So many timez...
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
September 03, 2017, 11:08:44 AM

HODL YOUR MCO !!!
Activity: 72
September 03, 2017, 10:56:24 AM
It's just a circus. There are no cards yet, approval of the Visa, but they are already thinking about writing off the tokens.

Did you read the whitepaper and look at the proposed timescales for the milestones? The initial app release was always to pre order cards with the view to ship in September.

I am familiar with the stages and their order.
C) Card scheme program approvals
You will not be sent cards without this stage. And if this stage is missed then there will be no Visa.

OK so there is no need to worry about there not being a VISA deal announced yet. From what I understand Monaco are doing things correctly and negotiating deals with VISA in each of the required territories to ensure the cards issued to customers are from the correct country ie VISA Europe for the European customers Visa Asiapac for Asian customers etc. If you saw in the news recently VISA got mad because companies were applying for a licence in one territory and then shipping cards world wide. The fact that Monaco are rolling out to Asia (Sept) then Europe (q4 2017) then America 2018 suggests to me its the order they are working to agree the VISA deals. They are also looking to go direct to Visa for a deal and not go through a 3rd party which is pretty easy to get but the downside is middle man fees that are passed to the  customer. IMO there is room for Monaco Tenx Tokencard Change and any others that come along in the future.

If you have any honest concerns that haven't already been answered online head over to the slack channel. The Ceo Kris is in there all the time answering questions and is open to feedback and suggestions.

The beauty of it is we only have to wait until the end of the month to find out. If a VISA deal is announced great the FUD can end and we can move forward and wait for what looks like a great product.. I wonder how long overoneone will remain active on this forum if it is though!

This is crypto, it's meant to bring people together and enable us to do better things...  why don't we give it a try!

I would like to believe what you are saying. But I see many words and HYIP. I see good management but very dirty. The clean project is slowly going up the hill and gaining momentum. This project is gaining momentum only from words. I hope that I am wrong and when the Visa is approved, I will change my mind.

When you see Visa approval, it is too late!
If you prefer businesses that are sound and have run for 50 years to prove its legitimacy, try stock market. Crypto is not for you. Because by your argument, I could also say "I think Bitcoin is a hype!"

Better I'll see the visa permit later and receive less profit than I will not see the permit and lose the capital.
This project lives for 2 months and builds plans for the year. I want to know that the project is able not only to talk and promise, but also to work.
Activity: 266
Merit: 110
September 03, 2017, 10:48:16 AM
It's just a circus. There are no cards yet, approval of the Visa, but they are already thinking about writing off the tokens.

Did you read the whitepaper and look at the proposed timescales for the milestones? The initial app release was always to pre order cards with the view to ship in September.

I am familiar with the stages and their order.
C) Card scheme program approvals
You will not be sent cards without this stage. And if this stage is missed then there will be no Visa.

OK so there is no need to worry about there not being a VISA deal announced yet. From what I understand Monaco are doing things correctly and negotiating deals with VISA in each of the required territories to ensure the cards issued to customers are from the correct country ie VISA Europe for the European customers Visa Asiapac for Asian customers etc. If you saw in the news recently VISA got mad because companies were applying for a licence in one territory and then shipping cards world wide. The fact that Monaco are rolling out to Asia (Sept) then Europe (q4 2017) then America 2018 suggests to me its the order they are working to agree the VISA deals. They are also looking to go direct to Visa for a deal and not go through a 3rd party which is pretty easy to get but the downside is middle man fees that are passed to the  customer. IMO there is room for Monaco Tenx Tokencard Change and any others that come along in the future.

If you have any honest concerns that haven't already been answered online head over to the slack channel. The Ceo Kris is in there all the time answering questions and is open to feedback and suggestions.

The beauty of it is we only have to wait until the end of the month to find out. If a VISA deal is announced great the FUD can end and we can move forward and wait for what looks like a great product.. I wonder how long overoneone will remain active on this forum if it is though!

This is crypto, it's meant to bring people together and enable us to do better things...  why don't we give it a try!

I would like to believe what you are saying. But I see many words and HYIP. I see good management but very dirty. The clean project is slowly going up the hill and gaining momentum. This project is gaining momentum only from words. I hope that I am wrong and when the Visa is approved, I will change my mind.

When you see Visa approval, it is too late!
If you prefer businesses that are sound and have run for 50 years to prove its legitimacy, try stock market. Crypto is not for you. Because by your argument, I could also say "I think Bitcoin is a hype!"
Jump to: