Author

Topic: NULL - page 292. (Read 456106 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 110
September 03, 2017, 07:47:47 AM
I will say both are in panicked situation those selling and those buying as well. I am realistic and know when to buy so I will be waiting little more before buying at my desired price. It is best situation for trading to make profit but as investor it is better to wait to buy at bargaining price in next few days.

Who buys MCO in Binance? is the deposit / withdrawal okay? I see there is a price difference there
I'm afraid there is a problem when sending tokens so please tell me if you ever did.

Binance is a legit exchange based in China. Given this coin is based in Hong Kong, I assume there must be some insider information available to a group of people active on Binance exchange. After all, the worst dump few days ago were initiated from the East at Binance.

So guys!! The train is leaving the station, next station, 600K!!
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
September 03, 2017, 07:47:07 AM
8700 SILVER / GOLD MONACO CARD REGISTRATIONS WOULD CREATE A BUY WALL TIDAL WAVE THAT WOULD PURCHASE EVERY SINGLE MCO TOKEN CURRENTLY AT BITTREX.

MY ADVICE:

1. GET 500 MCO ASAP.

2. UPGRADE YOUR MONACO CARD RESERVATION TO SILVER / GOLD.

3. HODL.

Monaco team sells MCO back on bittrex the same minute you pay them 500 MCO through the app to buy the card. He thinks he's so smart. Monaco staff has a good laugh on Monday.

LIAR !!! LIAR !!! PANTS ON FIRE !!!

MCO USED TO BUY SILVER / GOLD MONACO CARDS WILL BE FROZEN IN AN ETHEREUM SMART CONTRACT AND TAKEN OUT OF CIRCULATION ENTIRELY FOR SIX MONTHS.

AN MCO SHORTAGE IS COMING.  WAIT AND SEE.

Not waiting, not watching, but we'll see. I'm on Season 6.  Cheesy

Huh.  The image below almost looks like somebody knows something nobody else does.  Yet.  I wonder what that item of information could be....

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
September 03, 2017, 07:41:30 AM
People don't forget about pump-dump game played by malicious people in MCO. be cautious.
September 03, 2017, 07:41:22 AM
Chooo chooooo!!!!!!!!!!!   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Dear passengers, next station is "Buy at 300K now and still make 100% within a day“
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
September 03, 2017, 07:39:42 AM
I will say both are in panicked situation those selling and those buying as well. I am realistic and know when to buy so I will be waiting little more before buying at my desired price. It is best situation for trading to make profit but as investor it is better to wait to buy at bargaining price in next few days.

I don't think the price would get to the previous low levels (0,0019) again. Perhaps it may get to 0,0023 once more before the second increase to 0,0026-0,0028.
I have got a buy order around 0.0019 and I am hoping it will hit that soon. Long term prospects looks good.
I also ordered at the price of 0.0019 clear that this market is being squeezed continuously over the past 3 days but this is the best time to buy cheap MCO as it will certainly market to the moon for several days.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
September 03, 2017, 07:38:33 AM
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033
September 03, 2017, 07:34:32 AM

Who buys MCO in Binance? is the deposit / withdrawal okay? I see there is a price difference there
I'm afraid there is a problem when sending tokens so please tell me if you ever did.
September 03, 2017, 07:31:25 AM

I don't think the price would get to the previous low levels (0,0019) again. Perhaps it may get to 0,0023 once more before the second increase to 0,0026-0,0028.
I have got a buy order around 0.0019 and I am hoping it will hit that soon. Long term prospects looks good.

I really don't think you will be able to buy at 0,0019 any time soon unless we get bad news which is highly unlikely. You maybe will place an order at 0,0026 tomorrow as price hits higher
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
September 03, 2017, 07:28:26 AM

September 03, 2017, 07:25:29 AM

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Multiversum
September 03, 2017, 07:19:34 AM
Guys, last chance to buy now before Visa announcement made in September. The price is taking off again supported by very strong volume. I have bought a lot more at around 200k just now. It will surely hit 600k again once Visa announcement is out!!

It will go to the moon as soon as the announcement arrives. It's a nice bet!

+++If you use this REFERRAL\INVITE LINK before sign-in up at Monaco App you get free 10$:
http://get.mona.co/IVWT/R1v1MlLh5F (just click it after having opened Monaco App before sign-in)+++
September 03, 2017, 07:00:10 AM
Guys, last chance to buy now before Visa announcement made in September. The price is taking off again supported by very strong volume. I have bought a lot more at around 200k just now. It will surely hit 600k again once Visa announcement is out!!
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
September 03, 2017, 06:34:24 AM
Activity: 1
September 03, 2017, 06:31:13 AM
when is visa disclosure ?
Activity: 112
September 03, 2017, 06:25:37 AM
We had so many assumptions explaining why this MCO is a big time failure/ scam before it shoots up to 15X recently.
Seems like it is going a correction for past few days and the real pump will happen soon when the VISA deal is done.
Tq for everyone who gave their 2cents but at the end of the day, let ppl decide on which path they wanted to choose.
Trying to manipulate the market with ur so-called assumption and cashing out when it reached its peak will make your next words doubtable.

All the best to you, my friend.
Perhaps u can buy now .
The price is good enuf .
 Grin

You're funny.
Activity: 252
September 03, 2017, 06:18:19 AM
We had so many assumptions explaining why this MCO is a big time failure/ scam before it shoots up to 15X recently.
Seems like it is going a correction for past few days and the real pump will happen soon when the VISA deal is done.
Tq for everyone who gave their 2cents but at the end of the day, let ppl decide on which path they wanted to choose.
Trying to manipulate the market with ur so-called assumption and cashing out when it reached its peak will make your next words doubtable.

All the best to you, my friend.
Perhaps u can buy now .
The price is good enuf .
 Grin
Activity: 128
September 03, 2017, 06:15:27 AM
September 03, 2017, 06:13:40 AM
All the crazy panic sellers sold their coins and now it should play in this range till tomorrow then increase bit more again. Those who sold with loss in panic will try to buy back in order to get back their money after seeing second increase (or 0,0026-0,0028).
Activity: 112
September 03, 2017, 06:11:36 AM

Activity: 252
September 03, 2017, 06:08:09 AM
Jump to: