Author

Topic: NULL - page 337. (Read 456106 times)

Activity: 180
Merit: 100
August 28, 2017, 05:21:51 PM
Frankly this Monaco overvaluation is pure speculative hype. They have no working app, no card roll outs, they are not even licensed to distribute their own cards nor have partnered with anyone. The price is at its limit. Tenx has a working app, card roll outs, and are underway to becoming licensed to distribute their own cards. sorry PAY token by Tenx is it.

LOL @ that FUD attempt. Try harder bro  Cheesy
Activity: 71
Merit: 7
August 28, 2017, 05:15:33 PM
Hi,

Just to make sure I understood....to use this card, you actually have to pay 1% for every transaction?...meaning, if I buy something worth 1 BTC (let's say it = 4000$), I have to pay 40$ (forty $) commission?
Thx!

It is my understanding that the merchant pays the fees, not the consumer. Amex charges merchants 3.5% on each transaction.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
August 28, 2017, 05:09:03 PM
We belleved in this coin and its team so now its payback time. Who say they dont have workig app you will se on 31.08.

Well its easy to fool people that only believe without any trivial facts. Did they ever show people working on the product ? Did they ever reveal demo videos of a functional prototype ? While TenX is openly sharing information Monaco is just the opposite.

So the only thing i believed in was the nearly 100% chance that people would hype and push / pump the MCO Token price and so i bouth at 0.22. It payed off, but everything else i will only believe when i see it. Well, i hope for you ppl you won't get scammed.
Activity: 695
Merit: 255
August 28, 2017, 05:03:29 PM
Hi,

Just to make sure I understood....to use this card, you actually have to pay 1% for every transaction?...meaning, if I buy something worth 1 BTC (let's say it = 4000$), I have to pay 40$ (forty $) commission?
Thx!

Maybe you should ask this on mona.co website? Avoid asking such questions on forum where trolls and FUD lives.

As I know, Mona.co will be cheapest card, no hidden fees like others have.
Activity: 2
August 28, 2017, 04:50:29 PM
Hi,

Thx!
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Knowledge is power
August 28, 2017, 04:12:02 PM
Frankly this Monaco overvaluation is pure speculative hype. They have no working app, no card roll outs, they are not even licensed to distribute their own cards nor have partnered with anyone. The price is at its limit. Tenx has a working app, card roll outs, and are underway to becoming licensed to distribute their own cards. sorry PAY token by Tenx is it.

Activity: 238
^_^
August 28, 2017, 03:57:03 PM
It's not bad there is a competition in face of TenX.
But, again, Monaco is slightly better economy model and still mush more profitable investment than TenX.
So, choice is obvious.
Activity: 26
August 28, 2017, 03:40:55 PM

Go to tenx thread and bla bla there. We cant help you because you get tenx over mco. We belleved in this coin and its team so now its payback time. Who say they dont have workig app you will se on 31.08. About that. Think VISA is enough why maybe master later why not hahahaha. M8 post like this are just wrong. You cant dump price with this and if you gona fell better because of this post then its aaaaalll ok. Best luck with tenx
Activity: 28
August 28, 2017, 03:26:20 PM
August 28, 2017, 02:49:45 PM
The price has increased significantly in few days, I rely don't understand what is driving the price, some people said CHinese exchane listings but I don't think that should be enough to impact the price that much.

Think you should read few pages of this thread before troling.
In short app is going live 31.08
With app you can order mco card and that card is visa certified. Think its enough for 50$ price range and 450mil cap.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
August 28, 2017, 02:46:16 PM
The price has increased significantly in few days, I rely don't understand what is driving the price, some people said CHinese exchane listings but I don't think that should be enough to impact the price that much.
The monaco app is going to be released on the 31st this is what is making the price go up. The potential is huge with this project.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
August 28, 2017, 02:41:33 PM
August 28, 2017, 02:24:45 PM
Wow... was anyone watching the trade? It seems like the whales brought it down almost 100k satoshi and they place a 42 btc buy order to buy everyones coins... looks like theyre tryna buy everyones coin... I think thats the reason they made the coin go down

If you monitor the trade you can see there is no bigger amount of 15mco. 95% is like that. 5% over 15 are those who fucked up and sold their coins. Whales attack and it will be few more like this untill 31.08

Think we are out of block now price going up and some bigger numbers are in trade window on bittrex
Activity: 140
August 28, 2017, 02:09:45 PM
yeah its very obvious, because they know this is going be huge, go MCO!!!
Activity: 15
August 28, 2017, 01:55:43 PM
Wow... was anyone watching the trade? It seems like the whales brought it down almost 100k satoshi and they place a 42 btc buy order to buy everyones coins... looks like theyre tryna buy everyones coin... I think thats the reason they made the coin go down
Activity: 6
August 28, 2017, 01:43:40 PM
Is there anything behind the prise increase other than the app announcement?

price is unbelieveable right now.
nobody knows if they even have visa support yet.
this increase is just pure speculative.
a strong correction is inevitable.

It is what the app can offer. The price can go much higher according to the business model and what it has to offer. This is the reason behind such rise, MCO and TKN are the only ones bridging the FIAT-ALTS gap with MCO the closest. We all have lots of digital currencies and we all need to use them in the real world. The "correction" to happen, as you call it, is just big traders cashing out their money and invest in a similar business model. That's why I mentioned TKN, not to pump it but given its similarity and offer. Many smart people will follow the trend of selling MCO and buying TKN while cheap until the two will balance at some point. Nevertheless, be smart and make your money now, when you can.
Activity: 140
August 28, 2017, 01:43:10 PM
asia will join soon, get ready for the next ride
Activity: 364
August 28, 2017, 01:41:14 PM
Is there anything behind the prise increase other than the app announcement?
Activity: 2142
Merit: 418
August 28, 2017, 01:35:55 PM
price is unbelieveable right now.
nobody knows if they even have visa support yet.
this increase is just pure speculative.
a strong correction is inevitable.
Activity: 6
August 28, 2017, 01:27:26 PM
TKN is dead long ago. That is why so cheap.
MCO is the way to go.

Dead in what respect? Everything in the crypto world is speculative right now. I do not care about MCO or TKN or any new VISA-ALT cards that might appear. I am not an investor, I am a smart trader. I am seeking to make money and make them fast. I'll say it again, from this point on doubling your MCO stash is gonna become much harder while TKN doubled up over the weekend. Do your research before you talk. Market caps, business model, whitepaper, and so on. Remember, I am a smart trader, not a bag holder wanna be investor. Wink

So because you're smart trader you came to hype TKN in MCO thread?

Unbelievable...That's all you've got from all I have said? Read again.
Jump to: