Author

Topic: NULL - page 334. (Read 456106 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
August 29, 2017, 08:00:43 AM
Fluctuations and patterns are odd. Whales trying to dig in for some more coins?

Yes !

I tried sell for higher and buy for lower by taking use of fluctuations in the price. But the price first increased unusually high and then decreased unusually low. I am now sitting with around 500 less MCOs than I initially had. Some big whales manipulating the price on their own benefit to make people fall in their trap. My piece of advice from this experience - hold on to your coins. Price may jump higher than you think as more news comes.

U lost abt 500 MCO coins ?
I lost abt 2500 coins , man.
No choice, either now or no more .

No matter how far this dump shit goes, i gonna wait till its app/ card come out !
Best time to buy back anyway !

I feel your pain man. It seems the old game rules that applied 1-2 weeks ago are not valid anymore.

Do you think a major correction is on the way?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
August 29, 2017, 07:38:29 AM
Guys please sell your tokens Cheesy Please DUMP DUMP DUMP Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Mercy for you kind advise I think this is just beginning of the rally price will go more high as the countdown has been started for big release. I believe you missed this train that's why you are looking so kind to other people.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
August 29, 2017, 07:28:47 AM

Someone is jealous?

Where did you buy that christal ball?Huh
Activity: 695
Merit: 255
August 29, 2017, 07:23:30 AM
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
August 29, 2017, 07:05:23 AM

Yes !

I tried sell for higher and buy for lower by taking use of fluctuations in the price. But the price first increased unusually high and then decreased unusually low. I am now sitting with around 500 less MCOs than I initially had. Some big whales manipulating the price on their own benefit to make people fall in their trap. My piece of advice from this experience - hold on to your coins. Price may jump higher than you think as more news comes.

No matter how far this dump shit goes, i gonna wait till its app/ card come out !

The price is more than $20, I don't think I will be able to buy thousands of MCO with the $1k I have that is meant for investing some other coins. I think the ones I bought will be kept for several more years. Monaco is going to explode up to become one of the major cryptocurrency on top.
Activity: 16
August 29, 2017, 07:02:30 AM
It's not bad there is a competition in face of TenX.
But, again, Monaco is slightly better economy model and still mush more profitable investment than TenX.

Time for being strong and hold tight!!  Shocked (at least until the market cap is equal to TenX, and from there God only knows...)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
August 29, 2017, 06:52:52 AM
It's not bad there is a competition in face of TenX.
But, again, Monaco is slightly better economy model and still mush more profitable investment than TenX.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
August 29, 2017, 06:51:03 AM

Yes !

Activity: 238
^_^
August 29, 2017, 06:38:59 AM
One more time on these 3.
TKN is dead. Forget.
PAY is overvalued comparing to MCO.
MCO is the way to go atm.
or 70% MCO, 30% PAY, if you like to dig in shit operations (portfolio diversification and similar bullshit)
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
woot
August 29, 2017, 06:38:43 AM
lol me too. cant win. bought at .0045 (BTC) last night then sold at 57 this morning. then stupidly bought in again at 56 watched it drop to 51. scared the living daylights outta me. might just hold now. no more funny business.

Do you play around with anything else?

XRP? Sia?
XRP, definitely.
Activity: 238
^_^
August 29, 2017, 06:36:08 AM
People, do your research or at least ask on mona.co site, forum is place for manipulation!

1. App launch and Visa cards will be available on 31. August. My comment: "This alone will make this to TOP 15 in Coinmarketcap.com."

2. They will be marketing this to whole Crypto market with local focus to Asian countries at first. My comment: "2 Billion market cap will come till October.

3. Proof of received Visas in September. My comment: "It takes around 2 weeks to receive card, of course depends on how far you are and can take longer or faster. Price will get stable after showing photos on forums.
1. It might be there in top 15, but most probable it won't be there.
2. Maximum possible till October is $800 mln. It's possible.
3. Price won't be stable in September.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
August 29, 2017, 06:33:08 AM
I think we will see some drop in price (correction) in coming days. There is good thread to read on Monaco reddit page. Autor says that Monaco is overvalued right now.
He said overvalued, other peoples the undervalued. i dont really care what other peoples say.
They are just 9Mio coins in circulation. I dont see any reason why Monaco should be overvalued

Frankly this Monaco overvaluation is pure speculative hype. They have no working app, no card roll outs, they are not even licensed to distribute their own cards nor have partnered with anyone. The price is at its limit. Tenx has a working app, card roll outs, and are underway to becoming licensed to distribute their own cards. sorry PAY token by Tenx is it.

There's plenty of room for MCO, TKN, PAY as all are serving the same purpose, FIAT-ALTS instant exchange on the smartphone.
As such business model focuses on serving the consumer (5billion active consumers), it will keep thriving. Old, and newcomers. The idea here, as I have explained a few rows above, is not to be a bag holder but to make as much money as you can out of these "speculative" trends. Right now, as predicted above, smart money is moving fast out of MCO into TKN. It is not whales cashing out but re-investing profits. I've said above that I have moved 80% of my MCO into TKN when TKN was $1.45 and MCO was 24.50. It is easier to double or triple profits at lower prices!

I've since doubled my money while MCO smart money keeps moving to TKN.  The trend will continue until the two will even out, and there is still room for growth in MCO given the upcoming launch. However, do your own research not on the whitepaper and market trends but also about status consumption (Monaco brand) scarcity value (more tokens = less value as it is the case with PAY).

Remember, if you are not a long term investor, don't be a bag holder. There's no room for love here just because you've made some money with coin A or B. Be smart, be ruthless, be cold and make money on these trends, now when it happening.

Good luck to you all.

PAY was the 1st one but, as you mentioned, its token generation status may be a challenge.
MCO seems to have the most advanced product. VISA could make it a billion dollar market cap.
TKN is the underdog, but very similar.

That said, look at the Market caps:
PAY around $400M (going down)
MCO around $250M (with x4 to x7 potential upon VISA deal)
TKN in the $60M

Someone said "there is something odd!" ?!
Activity: 6
August 29, 2017, 06:24:35 AM
I think we will see some drop in price (correction) in coming days. There is good thread to read on Monaco reddit page. Autor says that Monaco is overvalued right now.
He said overvalued, other peoples the undervalued. i dont really care what other peoples say.
They are just 9Mio coins in circulation. I dont see any reason why Monaco should be overvalued

Frankly this Monaco overvaluation is pure speculative hype. They have no working app, no card roll outs, they are not even licensed to distribute their own cards nor have partnered with anyone. The price is at its limit. Tenx has a working app, card roll outs, and are underway to becoming licensed to distribute their own cards. sorry PAY token by Tenx is it.

There's plenty of room for MCO, TKN, PAY as all are serving the same purpose, FIAT-ALTS instant exchange on the smartphone.
As such business model focuses on serving the consumer (5billion active consumers), it will keep thriving. Old, and newcomers. The idea here, as I have explained a few rows above, is not to be a bag holder but to make as much money as you can out of these "speculative" trends. Right now, as predicted above, smart money is moving fast out of MCO into TKN. It is not whales cashing out but re-investing profits. I've said above that I have moved 80% of my MCO into TKN when TKN was $1.45 and MCO was 24.50. It is easier to double or triple profits at lower prices!

I've since doubled my money while MCO smart money keeps moving to TKN.  The trend will continue until the two will even out, and there is still room for growth in MCO given the upcoming launch. However, do your own research not on the whitepaper and market trends but also about status consumption (Monaco brand) scarcity value (more tokens = less value as it is the case with PAY).

Remember, if you are not a long term investor, don't be a bag holder. There's no room for love here just because you've made some money with coin A or B. Be smart, be ruthless, be cold and make money on these trends, now when it happening.

Good luck to you all.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
August 29, 2017, 06:15:04 AM
Activity: 695
Merit: 255
August 29, 2017, 05:46:34 AM
People, do your research or at least ask on mona.co site, forum is place for manipulation!

Here are facts:
1. App launch and Visa cards will be available on 31. August. My comment: "This alone will make this to TOP 15 in Coinmarketcap.com."

2. They will be marketing this to whole Crypto market with local focus to Asian countries at first. My comment: "2 Billion market cap will come till October."

3. Proof of received Visas in September. My comment: "It takes around 2 weeks to receive card, of course depends on how far you are and can take longer or faster. Price will get stable after showing photos on forums."
Activity: 26
August 29, 2017, 04:39:14 AM

Why are you doing this?? If mco is overvalued what can you say about tenx then..... Ok whales we get it you want mco ok I will sell you mine for 0.0099 now so contact me if you wana take my coin for that price if not fuck off from this thread
Activity: 210
August 29, 2017, 04:36:46 AM
You can aaaalll thank me later ppl we have a confirmation
Mco telegram chanel

Dude thats huge
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
August 29, 2017, 04:26:54 AM
legendary
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
August 29, 2017, 04:22:30 AM
What is the deadline set by the Monaco team for card, app release in white-paper?
Activity: 154
August 29, 2017, 04:02:04 AM
im absolutely holding, im just trying to generate more coins (cause im greedy)

this bad boy has no ceiling to me.

------------

VISA card is exciting as . hurry up 31
Jump to: