Author

Topic: NULL - page 362. (Read 456106 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
August 18, 2017, 11:43:57 AM
I do not think that the price for this coin is getting better and bigger, and that looks far away from the ICO price they give, even though they had touched on the price of 30k, but it took a few months they raised their prices very well and implemented the project successfully and good....
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
August 18, 2017, 11:43:37 AM
MCO just passed 100M valuation

That is FOUR TIMES less Than TenX, with a similar product!!!
There is at least a x2 potential here, and it is going to be very fast.

There is going to be a massive increase in the following hours. China is waking up now and they are known to buy a lot and raise the value of coins...

See you in 24h :-)

TenX has little over 100 million in circulation while Monaco has only nine million. I think TenX is looking for long term, specially with their fees which is lowest of all similar tokens but they're priced at $3.59 which is half of Monaco. Correct price for Monaco would be $30 with so little coins in circulation.

Limited supply is really dangerous weapon which can destroy the other competitors potnetially MCO is much better than TenX. Market reacting positive at the moment and current trend is showing a big rise is on the way before the release of this product that's why I also agreed with you.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
August 18, 2017, 11:37:38 AM
I think the MCO Token will reach the 500 $ Cap at December. I will get some before they go higher  Grin

Definitely getting a few now as well :-)

Hey All,

I just registered an account just so I could post as I'm quite interested in Monaco - only brought a couple hundred coins tho.
Got burnt on AMP synergy tho.

Thought I'd ask (and no troll answers please) - what is the likelyhood of MCO coin actually booming to 500 by/at december.

Or would say $100 be a more reasonable prediciton?

Cheers All Smiley

I don't think anyone can accurately predict that, the beauty of the cryptoworld in my short experience is that if you have a concept that makes sense the market gives it value, if you deliver on your milestones the market gives it additional value and if it starts getting adopted successfully then the maket gives it exponential value :-) to think Ethereum was less than $10 beginning of the year, Dash was about $13, Litecoin was $4 etc.. anything can happen by end of the year, there  are also coins that have lost value since the start of the year. As long as the product delivers you can at least be sure that the value will increase.
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
August 18, 2017, 11:17:38 AM
I think the MCO Token will reach the 500 $ Cap at December. I will get some before they go higher  Grin

Hey All,

I just registered an account just so I could post as I'm quite interested in Monaco - only brought a couple hundred coins tho.
Got burnt on AMP synergy tho.

Thought I'd ask (and no troll answers please) - what is the likelyhood of MCO coin actually booming to 500 by/at december.

Or would say $100 be a more reasonable prediciton?

Cheers All Smiley
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
August 18, 2017, 11:06:16 AM
MCO just passed 100M valuation

That is FOUR TIMES less Than TenX, with a similar product!!!
There is at least a x2 potential here, and it is going to be very fast.

There is going to be a massive increase in the following hours. China is waking up now and they are known to buy a lot and raise the value of coins...

See you in 24h :-)

TenX has little over 100 million in circulation while Monaco has only nine million. I think TenX is looking for long term, specially with their fees which is lowest of all similar tokens but they're priced at $3.59 which is half of Monaco. Correct price for Monaco would be $30 with so little coins in circulation.
August 18, 2017, 10:58:02 AM

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
^_^
August 18, 2017, 10:01:41 AM
When are the cards for Monaco expected to be ready, was surprised at the pump as well
September. Pump was absolutely transparent.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
August 18, 2017, 09:06:57 AM
August 18, 2017, 08:11:21 AM
When are the cards for Monaco expected to be ready, was surprised at the pump as well
Activity: 7
August 18, 2017, 07:54:15 AM
Is there any new news about their visa approval process? I am not a member of their slack group so i would really appreciate your response.

thanks

actually still no big news about the visa, they just say on slack that this will be much bigger than we imagine and that it's comming soon ... next week we are going on chineese market so things going well

Correct me if I am wrong, but I don't think they need Visa approval right now to start operating. CEO said on an interview that they have an institution issuing cards for Monaco and later they will work on issuing cards on their own.
Activity: 238
^_^
August 18, 2017, 07:31:13 AM
Where are those paid trolls now?

I told you 1000x10000 times, Monaco is the best investment out there.
Thanks for everyone who listened to me and became rich, I love you guys.
Keep listening to the good guys, make money and be happy  Grin
Activity: 154
August 18, 2017, 06:13:45 AM
Monaco being listed on binance, news coming end of the month I would say shortly after listing, and a 90mil market cap. If you're not in this you're absolutely crazy. If we match tens cap we'll have monaco at 40$ or so
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
August 18, 2017, 03:21:02 AM
Is it worth jumping in the train now?

I would say so, it's going on Binance very soon so the Chinese will have the munchies. I grabbed another 55 on Trex @ 23.8k and am waiting for more btc to load so I can get a few more. There aren't that many Monaco card tokens to go around so if you got a little bit spare btc just grab some and forget about them for a few months.

Only 31 million tokens approx total supply:

https://etherscan.io/token/Monaco
Activity: 9
August 18, 2017, 02:46:01 AM
Is it worth jumping in the train now?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
August 18, 2017, 02:09:10 AM
I'm so glad I got in on this early this will help level the forex market and force banks to become more lenient with there exchanges
Activity: 112
August 18, 2017, 02:08:49 AM
Is there any new news about their visa approval process? I am not a member of their slack group so i would really appreciate your response.

thanks

actually still no big news about the visa, they just say on slack that this will be much bigger than we imagine and that it's comming soon ... next week we are going on chineese market so things going well

thanks

If you hear about them in the news, you'd be drinking Champaign. It's coming...
August 18, 2017, 02:06:49 AM
Is Monaco proving that it's a legitimate project or is this high is just HYPE by some investors? Has the actual product been delivered or will it be later this month? It's difficult to choose a price to enter Monaco, I'll probably miss the train.

On today you are lucky if you can get into it at 0.0024.
August 18, 2017, 02:05:30 AM
Is Monaco proving that it's a legitimate project or is this high is just HYPE by some investors? Has the actual product been delivered or will it be later this month? It's difficult to choose a price to enter Monaco, I'll probably miss the train.
In my opinion if you like Monaco, you can buy it with current price, if compare the higest price reached in yesterday, current price just = a half price yesterday and the momentum growth still strongly Smiley

It will always be good price to buy, Now or when it's at 0.09 BTC. Time only goes forward. Price will only go up. Monaco will always be cooler. Cool pays the bills.
August 18, 2017, 02:04:09 AM

Do people know what Monaco is? Have you personally been to Monaco? Have you lived in Monaco? Now it's time to own Monaco.

Next time you are in Monaco betting on a Formula One driver think about your Monaco Debit Card in your pocket generating interest.

See how Cool Monaco is?
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
August 18, 2017, 01:53:50 AM

thanks

Jump to: